Video of Tea Party Class/Mocking Parkinson's Disease.

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
Video - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim - Politics

How did I miss this video?

This is what Tea Party people keep saying does NOT happen.

:evil:

Op-Ed Columnist
An Absence of Class

By BOB HERBERT
Published: March 22, 2010

A group of lowlifes at a Tea Party rally in Columbus, Ohio, last week taunted and humiliated a man who was sitting on the ground with a sign that said he had Parkinson’s disease. The disgusting behavior was captured on a widely circulated videotape. One of the Tea Party protesters leaned over the man and sneered: “If you’re looking for a handout, you’re in the wrong end of town.”

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.” - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/23/opinion/23herbert.html?ref=opinion

Last edited:
OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
[youtube]6ik4f1dRbP8[/youtube]

Op-Ed Columnist
An Absence of Class

By BOB HERBERT

A group of lowlifes at a Tea Party rally in Columbus, Ohio, last week taunted and humiliated a man who was sitting on the ground with a sign that said he had Parkinson’s disease. The disgusting behavior was captured on a widely circulated videotape. One of the Tea Party protesters leaned over the man and sneered: “If you’re looking for a handout, you’re in the wrong end of town.”

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.” - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/23/opinion/23herbert.html?ref=opinion

Last edited:
OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
steady steady steady..
yep, class.

Op-Ed Columnist
An Absence of Class

By BOB HERBERT

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.” - Op-Ed Columnist - An Absence of Class in the G.O.P. - NYTimes.com

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once again we hear...isolated incident, those members were liberal plants, the guy was asking for it

Kalam

Reaction score
:rofl:

"Tea parties" are such a fucking farce.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Tea Party somehow has this romantic view that they are the moral equivalent to the Patriots of the American Revolution.

However, their tactics, rhetoric and actions place them closer to the Southern racists who protested the Civil Rights legislation. Both thought the Constitution was on their side and both thought they were patriotic, both screamed about States Rights, both screamed about secession, both blamed the Liberals for all their problems and both were exclusively white.

History will look at both with disdain

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
Reaction score
That guy is a Douche-bag.

But then again, don't label all Tea Partiers like this guy.. that's idiotic..

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dante has got to be a troll.

He post and re post the same shit over and over and then acts all surprised and gets all bent out of shape over it over and over..

good friggen grief. pathetic.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Chris

Gold Member
Reaction score
Modern day conservatism is the political codification of selfishness.

uscitizen

Reaction score
Video - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim - Politics

How did I miss this video?

This is what Tea Party people keep saying does NOT happen.

:evil:

Op-Ed Columnist
An Absence of Class

By BOB HERBERT

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.” - Op-Ed Columnist - An Absence of Class in the G.O.P. - NYTimes.com
The cult of Rush.
The prince of nastiness and fear.

Kalam

Reaction score
OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
Dante has got to be a troll.

He post and re post the same shit over and over and then acts all surprised and gets all bent out of shape over it over and over..

good friggen grief. pathetic.:cuckoo:
open up your mind. I'm an artist!

:lol:

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List