Video of Tea Party Class/Mocking Parkinson's Disease.

Dante has got to be a troll.

He post and re post the same shit over and over and then acts all surprised and gets all bent out of shape over it over and over..

good friggen grief. pathetic.:cuckoo:

open up your mind. I'm an artist!

:lol:

no all you are is a professional SHIT stirrer.
probably on the Dnc or Media matters payroll.

Last edited:
How did I miss this video?

This is what Tea Party people keep saying does NOT happen.

:evil:

It was very disappointing to me to see one American treat another like this. If I were the family of the man throwing the money at this gentleman I would be mortified.

Attack the messenger?

yeah, because he posted this same crap two or three times already. what is the purpose?
so he can use it to label all the people from Tea Party as being like these people. there is no other reason he does it.

he is so friggen transparent you can see right through the puke.

Attack the messenger?

yeah, because he posted this same crap two or three times already. what is the purpose?
so he can use it to label all the people from Tea Party as being like these people. there is no other reason he does it.

he is so friggen transparent you can see right through the puke.

Aww such a nice lady.

never claimed to be. tell it like I see it. don't like that. tough shit.:eusa_whistle:

How did I miss this video?

This is what Tea Party people keep saying does NOT happen.

:evil:

It was very disappointing to me to see one American treat another like this. If I were the family of the man throwing the money at this gentleman I would be mortified.

[youtube]6ik4f1dRbP8[/youtube]

Op-Ed Columnist
An Absence of Class

By BOB HERBERT
Published: March 22, 2010

A group of lowlifes at a Tea Party rally in Columbus, Ohio, last week taunted and humiliated a man who was sitting on the ground with a sign that said he had Parkinson’s disease. The disgusting behavior was captured on a widely circulated videotape. One of the Tea Party protesters leaned over the man and sneered: “If you’re looking for a handout, you’re in the wrong end of town.”

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.” - Op-Ed Columnist - An Absence of Class in the G.O.P. - NYTimes.com

yep.

:eusa_shhh:

I don't know how everyone else missed this, I saw it the day it happened on MSNBC. The next day, on either Ed Show or Keith Olberman, they had the video, took it apart frame by frame and found out that idiot was an Americans for Prosperity douchebag. They then had the leader of AFP on to explain the conduct of people who were wearing their shirts and representing their organization.

Personally? If I'd seen an asshole like that, I'd walk over and tap the AFP douchebag on the shoulder, and then ask if he'd like to pick on someone that can respond back?

Cruelty of this form, no matter WHO did it, is NEVER acceptable.

I don't know how everyone else missed this, I saw it the day it happened on MSNBC. The next day, on either Ed Show or Keith Olberman, they had the video, took it apart frame by frame and found out that idiot was an Americans for Prosperity douchebag. They then had the leader of AFP on to explain the conduct of people who were wearing their shirts and representing their organization.

Personally? If I'd seen an asshole like that, I'd walk over and tap the AFP douchebag on the shoulder, and then ask if he'd like to pick on someone that can respond back?

Cruelty of this form, no matter WHO did it, is NEVER acceptable.

I stopped watching cable television news during the 2008 Presidential election. Why? Sanity.

I had 24/7 news on in the background 24/7.

When I would talk to non news obsessed people, they would look at me like I was from planet mars. I feel better now.

same goes with being online. stay away for a while and sanity comes back. thing is you don't know how crazy you are until you get off line.

:lol:

Oh boy, now throwing money at someone is considered Cruelty.

dear me :lol:

No, mocking someone who has a genetic disease at a political rally to prove your point is.

I'm guessing you're single, because you sound like a heartless bitch. Either that, or just really fantastic in the sack.

I can't imagine a man actually wanting to hang around someone as cold and bitchy as you.

Forum List

Back