Jim DeMint: "I've Never Been Part Of The Tea Party In My Life"

Seriously, dude. You can't even nail down WHAT the tea party is, so I find it just more of your intellectual dishonesty to claim DeMint is a tea party member. You've jump the shark entirely as usual, Shallow.

the tea party is anything a LOLberal idiot doesn't like about conservatives. It's the moonbat boogeyman.

So all the Republican candidates who claim to be the Tea Party candidate don't have any clue what they're claiming?

lol, that might not be as implausible as I first thought...

Seriously, dude. You can't even nail down WHAT the tea party is, so I find it just more of your intellectual dishonesty to claim DeMint is a tea party member. You've jump the shark entirely as usual, Shallow.

the tea party is anything a LOLberal idiot doesn't like about conservatives. It's the moonbat boogeyman.

So all the Republican candidates who claim to be the Tea Party candidate don't have any clue what they're claiming?

No, they certainly do. YOU on the other hand, are clueless.

DeMINT: They're all called that. I mean, I'm called a tea party Senator and I’ve never been a part of a tea party in my life.

Rightists can’t have it both ways; or this is a concession that the ‘TPM’ never existed to begin with, that it was nothing more than a contrivance by the extreme right of the GOP and always part of the GOP.

Rightists can have it any way they want it. The Tea Party movement is just what it claims to be, a grass roots effort by conservatives to retake America from the left wing criminals who have been destroying the country, and enriching themselves in the process. The Tea Party movement is not some nationwide organization. It is a diverse collection of several regional conservative groups that all agree that neither national party has their interests at heart, and want change. They are associated with the Republican party, because most conservatives are Republicans, the Republican party is more conservative than the Democrat party, and that is the party they wish to change.

The fact that some Tea Party supported candidates lose is no more demeaning to the Tea Party movement, than a Democrat Party candidate, or a Republican Party candidate losing. The fact is that quite a few Tea Party supported candidates have won, and more would have won, if the controlling elite of the Republican Party had supported them properly.

The Republican party can either change to a more conservative party, or it will disappear as a party. The Tea Party movement is here to stay, and will grow, within the Republican party, or without it.

No, they certainly do. YOU on the other hand, are clueless.

They're claiming to belong to something Demint now claims he never belonged to. We get that much.

DeMINT: They're all called that. I mean, I'm called a tea party Senator and I’ve never been a part of a tea party in my life.

Rightists can’t have it both ways; or this is a concession that the ‘TPM’ never existed to begin with, that it was nothing more than a contrivance by the extreme right of the GOP and always part of the GOP.

Rightists can have it any way they want it. The Tea Party movement is just what it claims to be, a grass roots effort by conservatives to retake America from the left wing criminals who have been destroying the country, and enriching themselves in the process. The Tea Party movement is not some nationwide organization. It is a diverse collection of several regional conservative groups that all agree that neither national party has their interests at heart, and want change. They are associated with the Republican party, because most conservatives are Republicans, the Republican party is more conservative than the Democrat party, and that is the party they wish to change.

The fact that some Tea Party supported candidates lose is no more demeaning to the Tea Party movement, than a Democrat Party candidate, or a Republican Party candidate losing. The fact is that quite a few Tea Party supported candidates have won, and more would have won, if the controlling elite of the Republican Party had supported them properly.

The Republican party can either change to a more conservative party, or it will disappear as a party. The Tea Party movement is here to stay, and will grow, within the Republican party, or without it.

There is the real problem. The Republican party has already moved too far to the right for the general public to endorse. Maybe you far right wing turds can convince Putin to run for president in 2016.

There is the real problem. The Republican party has already moved too far to the right for the general public to endorse. Maybe you far right wing turds can convince Putin to run for president in 2016.

That's in the works.

Putin and the GOP are a perfect match.

That's in the works.

But he's a big government statist, I bet he has universal healthcare, maybe he'd run as a democrat, oh wait, he doesn't strike me as a pussy like Kerry, Gore or Obama.

That's in the works.

But he's a big government statist, I bet he has universal healthcare, maybe he'd run as a democrat, oh wait, he doesn't strike me as a pussy like Kerry, Gore or Obama.

Like I said..

:lol:

That's in the works.

Hey, we always gravitate to people with a spine. Right now, it isn't the man sitting in the White House.

That's in the works.

Hey, we always gravitate to people with a spine. Right now, it isn't the man sitting in the White House.

Folks. You cannot make this stuff up.

:lol:

That's in the works.

We KNOW...but you just won't admit the core reason.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

Classical liberals assume a natural equality of humans; conservatives assume a natural hierarchy.
James M. Buchanan

It is crucial to conservatism that the people must literally love the order that dominates them.

The "bagger nation", is the most stupid group of American's on the face of the planet and anyone with that low of intelligence and backbone, should not be participating in the politics of this country.
Why? because they don't agree with you? or is it because they want less central government interference in their lives?

Why all the vitriol for a group of people who mostly just want to be left alone by government? I could understand being upset with them if they wanted to interfere with your right to decide how you want to live your life but the fact of the matter is most of them want exactly the opposite, they don't want to tell you how to live your life and are just asking for the SAME IN RETURN.

Less central government interference? Just want to be left alone by government?? The teabaggers??? REALLY???? Then why did these 'less central government interference', 'just want to be left alone by government' teabaggers vote 122 to 7 FOR the Patriot Act?????

Don't let any FACTS disturb your dogma...

The Patriot Act would have died in 2006 and again in 2011 if only the Democrat's votes were counted.

House Vote Roll Call on 2006 Patriot Act Renewal on March 7, 2006

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

FYI...

cUWc2K8.png

And how did the 'Tea-party 'patriots' vote?

122 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted FOR final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

17 Tea Party Members of Congress who voted AGAINST final passage of H.R. 514, reauthorizing the Patriot Act without reform

Forum List

Back