Video of Tea Party Class/Mocking Parkinson's Disease.

I don't know how everyone else missed this, I saw it the day it happened on MSNBC. The next day, on either Ed Show or Keith Olberman, they had the video, took it apart frame by frame and found out that idiot was an Americans for Prosperity douchebag. They then had the leader of AFP on to explain the conduct of people who were wearing their shirts and representing their organization.

Personally? If I'd seen an asshole like that, I'd walk over and tap the AFP douchebag on the shoulder, and then ask if he'd like to pick on someone that can respond back?

Cruelty of this form, no matter WHO did it, is NEVER acceptable.

Nah, "values voters" only pick on the weak, the poor, and the defenseless. Which is exactly what Jayyyysus would want.:cuckoo:

Oh boy, now throwing money at someone is considered Cruelty.

dear me :lol:

No, mocking someone who has a genetic disease at a political rally to prove your point is.

I'm guessing you're single, because you sound like a heartless bitch. Either that, or just really fantastic in the sack.

I can't imagine a man actually wanting to hang around someone as cold and bitchy as you.

hahaha, you are one angry ass person. look at your postings.
so lets talk about who is a bitch.:lol:

Oh boy, now throwing money at someone is considered Cruelty.

dear me :lol:

Yeup see, exactly what I was talking about...

American family value meal voters at their finest. Don't ya know.

yep, sure nuff.:lol::cuckoo:

Point is... I throw money at strippers. Values voters throw money at people who can't move or get it. As hard as it is for blue collar white males nowadays I wonder what possessed this guy to be "charitable" that day.:cool:

Yeup see, exactly what I was talking about...

American family value meal voters at their finest. Don't ya know.

Point is... I throw money at strippers. Values voters throw money at people who can't move or get it. As hard as it is for blue collar white males nowadays I wonder what possessed this guy to be "charitable" that day.:cool:

oh my gawd, you people get yer panties in a bunch at the darnedest stuff.:lol:
you all act like you were there to witness what went on. sheesh

Last edited:

oh my gawd, you people get yer panties in a bunch at the darnedest stuff.:lol:
you all act like you were there to witness what went on. sheesh

Yo, Stupid Bitch Stephanie........if you watch the video, you are WITNESSING THE EVENT!

English is your second language, ain't it?

I'm betting he made a lot more money from those tea partiers than he did from any congressman that passed.

Cruiser Skank is one of those "greed is good" fucks, Thinman.

Dingell is saying ObamaCare is for all the marbles and Obama just got funding for his Waffen SS, you think I give a fuck about some fucking Liberal retard who people said mean things about?

"Waffen SS"?

As in this?

Waffen-SS
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Waffen ss)

The Waffen-SS (German for "Armed SS") was the combat arm of the Schutzstaffel ("Protective Squadron") or SS, an organ of the Nazi Party. The Waffen-SS saw action throughout World War II and grew from three regiments to over 38 divisions, and served alongside the Wehrmacht Heer regular army, but was never formally part of it. It was Adolf Hitler's will that the Waffen-SS never be integrated into the army, it was to remain the armed wing of the Party and to become an elite police force once the war was won.[1] Operational control of units on the front line was given to the Army's High Command, but in all other respects it remained under the control of Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler's SS organization, through the SS Führungshauptamt (SS operational command office).

At first membership was open to "Aryans" only in accordance with the racial policies of the Nazi state, but in 1940 Hitler authorized the formation of units composed largely or solely of foreign volunteers and conscripts, and by the end of the war ethnic non-Germans made up approximately 60% of the Waffen-SS.[2]

After the war at the Nuremberg Trials, the Waffen-SS was condemned as a criminal organization due to its essential connection to the Nazi Party and its involvement in war crimes. Waffen-SS veterans were denied many of the rights afforded to veterans who had served in the Heer (army), Luftwaffe (air force) or Kriegsmarine (navy). The exception made was for Waffen-SS conscripts sworn in after 1943, who were exempted due to their involuntary servitude. In the 1950s and 1960s, Waffen-SS veteran groups successfully fought numerous legal battles in West Germany to overturn the Nuremberg ruling and win

Wanna explain that connection sportcheck?

"Waffen SS"?

As in this?

Waffen-SS
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Waffen ss)

The Waffen-SS (German for "Armed SS") was the combat arm of the Schutzstaffel ("Protective Squadron") or SS, an organ of the Nazi Party. The Waffen-SS saw action throughout World War II and grew from three regiments to over 38 divisions, and served alongside the Wehrmacht Heer regular army, but was never formally part of it. It was Adolf Hitler's will that the Waffen-SS never be integrated into the army, it was to remain the armed wing of the Party and to become an elite police force once the war was won.[1] Operational control of units on the front line was given to the Army's High Command, but in all other respects it remained under the control of Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler's SS organization, through the SS Führungshauptamt (SS operational command office).

At first membership was open to "Aryans" only in accordance with the racial policies of the Nazi state, but in 1940 Hitler authorized the formation of units composed largely or solely of foreign volunteers and conscripts, and by the end of the war ethnic non-Germans made up approximately 60% of the Waffen-SS.[2]

After the war at the Nuremberg Trials, the Waffen-SS was condemned as a criminal organization due to its essential connection to the Nazi Party and its involvement in war crimes. Waffen-SS veterans were denied many of the rights afforded to veterans who had served in the Heer (army), Luftwaffe (air force) or Kriegsmarine (navy). The exception made was for Waffen-SS conscripts sworn in after 1943, who were exempted due to their involuntary servitude. In the 1950s and 1960s, Waffen-SS veteran groups successfully fought numerous legal battles in West Germany to overturn the Nuremberg ruling and win

Wanna explain that connection sportcheck?

13 SEC. 5210. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS.
14 Section 203 of the Public Health Service Act (42
15 U.S.C. 204) is amended to read as follows:
16 ‘‘SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE
17 CORPS.
18 ‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—
19 ‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—There shall be in the Service
20 a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve
21 Corps for service in time of national emergency.

http://democrats.senate.gov/reform/patient-protection-affordable-care-act-as-passed.pdf

Why does Obama need a separate paramilitary? Why?

Don't worry, they'll march you off last because as an useful idiot you're hard to top

Hey........Cruiser Skank.........if you hadn't been such a big yellow stripe coward and actually joined the military, you'd understand the concept of commissioned corps (active duty) and ready reserve (reservists for each service and the National Guard).

Try again pussy.

Hey........Cruiser Skank.........if you hadn't been such a big yellow stripe coward and actually joined the military, you'd understand the concept of commissioned corps (active duty) and ready reserve (reservists for each service and the National Guard).

Try again pussy.

So Obama needs his own paramilitary to fight against people who took an oath to uphold the Constitution?

Try again pussy.

So Obama needs his own paramilitary to fight against people who took an oath to uphold the Constitution?

Actually, I went and looked at what it actually said, and it was talking about the administration of the health care workers.

BTW........did you realize that the Surgeon General holds the rank of an officer in the Reserve part of the Navy?

Try again asshole........next time don't use that tired old GOP trick of cherry picking and spinning.

People.......Cruiser Skank is trying to spin bullshit again. Click on the link, go down the Table of Contents to 5210, and you'll find out what it really is.

Cruiser Skank.........epic fail.

Try again pussy.

Actually, I went and looked at what it actually said, and it was talking about the administration of the health care workers.

BTW........did you realize that the Surgeon General holds the rank of an officer in the Reserve part of the Navy?

Try again asshole........next time don't use that tired old GOP trick of cherry picking and spinning.

People.......Cruiser Skank is trying to spin bullshit again. Click on the link, go down the Table of Contents to 5210, and you'll find out what it really is.

Useful Idiot

Try again pussy.

‘‘(B) be available and ready for involuntary
16 calls to active duty during national emergencies
17 and public health crises, similar to the uni
18 formed service reserve personnel;"

Why? We have this already, no? Why does Obama need his own paramilitary?

Video - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim - Politics

How did I miss this video?

This is what Tea Party people keep saying does NOT happen.

:evil:

Op-Ed Columnist
An Absence of Class

By BOB HERBERT
Published: March 22, 2010

A group of lowlifes at a Tea Party rally in Columbus, Ohio, last week taunted and humiliated a man who was sitting on the ground with a sign that said he had Parkinson’s disease. The disgusting behavior was captured on a widely circulated videotape. One of the Tea Party protesters leaned over the man and sneered: “If you’re looking for a handout, you’re in the wrong end of town.”

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.” - Op-Ed Columnist - An Absence of Class in the G.O.P. - NYTimes.com

Isn't it amazing I just had this same conversation with Dennis Spiesak (green Party nominee for Governor of Ohio) Seems as though this was a dual protest. separated by a street. One side on the south of the street and the other side on the north.

Now for what purpose other than his 15 minutes of fame did this gentleman cross the street to taunt the opposition? And who convinced him it was a good idea? Anyone with any brains knows it was done for no reason except to get a negative response from the opposition.

He got what he wanted.

Video - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim - Politics

How did I miss this video?

This is what Tea Party people keep saying does NOT happen.

:evil:

Op-Ed Columnist
An Absence of Class

By BOB HERBERT
Published: March 22, 2010

A group of lowlifes at a Tea Party rally in Columbus, Ohio, last week taunted and humiliated a man who was sitting on the ground with a sign that said he had Parkinson’s disease. The disgusting behavior was captured on a widely circulated videotape. One of the Tea Party protesters leaned over the man and sneered: “If you’re looking for a handout, you’re in the wrong end of town.”

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.” - Op-Ed Columnist - An Absence of Class in the G.O.P. - NYTimes.com

Isn't it amazing I just had this same conversation with Dennis Spiesak (green Party nominee for Governor of Ohio) Seems as though this was a dual protest. separated by a street. One side on the south of the street and the other side on the north.

Now for what purpose other than his 15 minutes of fame did this gentleman cross the street to taunt the opposition? And who convinced him it was a good idea? Anyone with any brains knows it was done for no reason except to get a negative response from the opposition.

He got what he wanted.

Does that excuse the behavior?

Ever been to a rally where the opposition was just across the street? People on both sides yelling and chanting at each other trying to out do those evil persons on the other side?

Emotions all over the place.

Does it excuse it? NO.

Does it excuse the fool for crossing the street? You know it doesn't. It was a stupid prank. He got exactly what he wanted.

‘‘(B) be available and ready for involuntary
16 calls to active duty during national emergencies
17 and public health crises, similar to the uni
18 formed service reserve personnel;"

Why? We have this already, no? Why does Obama need his own paramilitary?

It's not a paramilitary. It's based on the same organization that the military has. Why? Because it's efficient and can get supplies and personnel to where they need to be.

Remember the typhoid outbreak with a chick named Mary? Organization would have stopped a lot of that.

Ever heard of a biological or chemical weapon? Causes major casualties in a very short time, and if things aren't mobilized QUICKLY, a lot of people end up being corpses.

How about H1N1? AIDS? Bird flu? Swine flu?

To deal with those kind of things, you need a well organized bunch of people.

Try again Cruiser Skank.........still an epic fail.

Forum List

Back