Jim DeMint: "I've Never Been Part Of The Tea Party In My Life"

The "bagger nation", is the most stupid group of American's on the face of the planet and anyone with that low of intelligence and backbone, should not be participating in the politics of this country.

They have a right to participate, but they're not helping the country when they do shit like this.

Man, that's the truth. What kind of moonbat thinks our government is taxing and spending too much money? WTF?

Just the ones that are adept at arithmetic, the mathematically challenged seem to think everything is just hunky-dory. :D

Well for the most stupid group of Americans on the face of the planet who obviously do not have the intelligence and the backbone, but hide behind RACIST titles and RACIST ideas is the Congressional Black Caucus, who should not have any right or reason to participate in the politics of this country.

If you want to compare self-made millionaires Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh to government moocher any and all member the above mentioned august body, for stupidity, go ahead, be my guest.

If you want to compare the freeloaders who contribute nothing, in fact steal from society, you know, the ones who go out of their way to avoid working, those who collect on the generosity of tax payers, to corporations who provide jobs, that your favorite freeloaders are expert at avoiding, again, be my guest.

But please, do me a favor: Just ONCE present some facts to support your argument.

You are calling for 'facts' after emoting pure right wing dogma?

If there were a body in Congress called Congressional White Caucus, you and your pathetic ilk would be the first to condemn it as RACIST. Yet, you seem to condone the RACIST Congressional Black Caucus.

That is a fact.

Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh became millionaires by their own efforts, while freeloaders like every single member of the RACIST Black Congressional Caucus mooch and leech off government largesse and would be the lowest dirt in the ghetto left on their own abilities.

That is a fact. Well, that last one is just a guess based on historical examples.

Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh became millionaires by never underestimating the intelligence of their audience

Now to be fair, DeMint is saying the same thing I've always said...there is no such thing as a Tea "Party". They are not a qualified party that you can run under...they are and will remain Republicans.

Ha, but I can't count how many howls of protest and denial I've heard around here from the tea party fan club whenever I've pointed out that the TP is nothing more than the same old right wing of the GOP.

Now to be fair, DeMint is saying the same thing I've always said...there is no such thing as a Tea "Party". They are not a qualified party that you can run under...they are and will remain Republicans.

Ha, but I can't count how many howls of protest and denial I've heard around here from the tea party fan club whenever I've pointed out that the TP is nothing more than the same old right wing of the GOP.

Yup...those TPers were "fresh and bold"...until they got crazy

Disavow, disavow!!

You are calling for 'facts' after emoting pure right wing dogma?

If there were a body in Congress called Congressional White Caucus, you and your pathetic ilk would be the first to condemn it as RACIST. Yet, you seem to condone the RACIST Congressional Black Caucus.

That is a fact.

Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh became millionaires by their own efforts, while freeloaders like every single member of the RACIST Black Congressional Caucus mooch and leech off government largesse and would be the lowest dirt in the ghetto left on their own abilities.

That is a fact. Well, that last one is just a guess based on historical examples.

Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh became millionaires by never underestimating the intelligence of their audience

OK, if you want to go down that route, will you admit that Obama won re-election because of his four-pinnochio lies and underestimating the intelligence of dummies, most prevalently in the black (and blind) community and the questionable intelligence of those who can't tell the difference between education and knowledge and the difference between experience and indoctrination.

It was created as a distraction from the near total distruction of the republican partys reputation after Bush nearly destroyed the country

Now they know its a joke and has run its course

That is a fact.

OK, if you want to go down that route, will you admit that Obama won re-election because of his four-pinnochio lies and underestimating the intelligence of dummies, most prevalently in the black (and blind) community and the questionable intelligence of those who can't tell the difference between education and knowledge and the difference between experience and indoctrination.

You fools followed Bush right over a cliff like Lemmings.

Your party is full of mindless sheep

Demint was a member of the Senate Tea Party Caucus, one of its first members in fact.

It's really just incredible.

My guess is that most of the PACs are going to try and divorce themselves from the Tea Party prior to November.

Too bad there's quite a trail they've left. :lol:

That is a fact.

That roundly puts and end to the myth that most "Main Stream" media favors liberals.

That wasn't a lie at all.

Yup...those TPers were "fresh and bold"...until they got crazy

Disavow, disavow!!

They weren't "fresh" or "bold".

They were recycled Birchers.

FOX did do an amazing job in shaming the Main Stream Media in to pay more attention to them then they deserved and considering them a "valid" movement.

You fools followed Bush right over a cliff like Lemmings.

Your party is full of mindless sheep

That is absolutely delicious irony right there, TM. Coming from the biggest moonbat tard to grace the board.

A lot of hot air over DeMint's so called tea party membership, and yet not one shred of evidence to support the claim he's a liar. Color me shocked, moonbats.

The tea party was started so the right could avoid all the massive HATE the country had for your idiot party after Bush crashed the entire world economy and lied us into war.

Now its as much a joke as Bush is.

"talking to someone who because I said no business should be forced to deal with any customer called me a segregational racist."

Put your comment into the original context and let the reader decide.

That is a fact.

You just described the extreme reactionary right.

guess what cons?

now both your avenues are jokes.

The republican party is torn apart and the tea party is a joke.

Good work

Forum List

Back