What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-stray-ing.

Reaction score
I neither know nor care. I find other people's lives to be their own business and of no interest to me.

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
I neither know nor care. I find other people's lives to be their own business and of no interest to me.

What if your life was splattered all over the news, wonder what dirty little secrets we'd find?

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No matter how good looking, sexy, rich or sexually talented a woman is, there is some guy out there tired of fucking her.

The converse is also true.

Reaction score

What if your life was splattered all over the news, wonder what dirty little secrets we'd find?

It won't be. So you need not worry about it. Here's a novel approach that works for me. I mind my own business and you mind yours.

Personally, I find anyone who is interested in the personal life of someone else because that person happens to be 'famous' to be rather stupid.

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Lawyer Up - YourCelebrityStuff What do ya think she did to cause him to go astray?

It appears not to have dawned on you that all she did was -- absolutely nothing at all.

It COULD be, you see, that she was entirely in the right. She COULD be totally blameless.

It's POSSIBLE that he's just a morally degenerate unfaithful man-whore piece of shit.

Frankly, I don't actually know what (IF anything) she did or didn't do. And I don't care.

It wasn't that long ago that we learned that Sandra had dyed her pubic hair pink after trimming it into a little heart shape for him, burning her private parts in the process.

Ya gotta hand it to a wife who'd do that kind of thing for her guy. But I can't think of anything good to say about the cheating man-whore who would do to that kind of wife what Jesse did with a skanked-out looking tattooed stripper.

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score

It won't be. So you need not worry about it. Here's a novel approach that works for me. I mind my own business and you mind yours.

Personally, I find anyone who is interested in the personal life of someone else because that person happens to be 'famous' to be rather stupid.

You herd that ol saying, "never say never".

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Why did she marry such a creep? It looks like she searched the whole country from Bangor to San Diego, from Miami to Port Angeles looking for worst looser out of 150 million available guys.

Reaction score

A herd - of what?

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score

A herd - of what?

Oh excuse me i missed my a, why didn't you just fix it for me.

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A herd - of what?

Magpies.

Lesson here: Mr. Adventure took an adventure. Women, stop thinking you'll change your man.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Reaction score

Reading about trainwreck celebrity lives makes me feel better about my own.

And I love the National Enquirer. I can't help it. I'm cheesy that way.

JenyEliza

Princess of Rhetoric
Reaction score
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Lawyer Up - YourCelebrityStuff What do ya think she did to cause him to go astray?

It appears not to have dawned on you that all she did was -- absolutely nothing at all.

It COULD be, you see, that she was entirely in the right. She COULD be totally blameless.

It's POSSIBLE that he's just a morally degenerate unfaithful man-whore piece of shit.

Frankly, I don't actually know what (IF anything) she did or didn't do. And I don't care.

It wasn't that long ago that we learned that Sandra had dyed her pubic hair pink after trimming it into a little heart shape for him, burning her private parts in the process.

Ya gotta hand it to a wife who'd do that kind of thing for her guy. But I can't think of anything good to say about the cheating man-whore who would do to that kind of wife what Jesse did with a skanked-out looking tattooed stripper.

Liability absolutely NAILS IT! :clap2:

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List