Video of Duante Wright shooting

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

Last edited:
I would have just turned his LP over to a swat team after
Tough call as these black thugs refuse to even obey police now

At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

The video is only 30:18 long.

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?

The link posted goes to a news conference...

The video must have changed. Here is a clip of only the video of the arrest.

Um, again... nothing...

This stupid cop thought she was tazing the guy and used her GUN instead.

They PLACE the taser on their left side and gun on their right side precisely to avoid that mistake.

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,
You mean like the Active Duty Lieutenant in Virginia who was "complying" all over the place and damn near got shot?
did he fight and try to run???
He did everything correctly and was threatened with being killed. By two cops who had guns in his face.

He was also maced in the face

Forum List

Back