Video: Josh Hawley: i don't regret anything i did on Jan 6 & being attacked by the Jan 6 committee is a privilege

Hawley has a book about masculinity out in 2023

this is like me writing a cookbook. i have no idea how to cook and hate food in general
Considering Hawley is a passive/aggressive pencil neck geek I am sure he knows about masculinity while he manscapes his metrosexuality.

He is not running this year.
Hawley's also holding up Biden's Department of Defense nominees, how heroic and patriotic!

FYs_DthWIAQxYaS

Considering Hawley is a passive/aggressive pencil neck geek I am sure he knows about masculinity while he manscapes his metrosexuality.
well, he is a babyface, so if i wrestled him, i would let him beat me...what does that say about me?

He doesn’t regret anything?

Even running from the MAGArat crowd like a bitch?
Least of all RUNNING. Getting filmed doing ... prolly not so much. LOL

But like many red state residents, I can look at that little bitch and say ..... well, at least my two don't suck that much

Over 150 policemen were injured.

So...yeah. Not violent. :laughing0301:
Don’t forget the unarmed protestor shot and killed by the police….. the one time the Left supported police shooting a non-compliant threat.

Stop pretending the Left gives a shit about the police because most of the time you people are protesting the police; including, having your brown shirts hurl rocks and bottles at them during “peaceful protests”.

Don’t forget the unarmed protestor shot and killed by the police….. the one time the Left supported police shooting a non-compliant threat.

Stop pretending the Left gives a shit about the police because most of the time you people are protesting the police; including, having your brown shirts hurl rocks and bottles at them during “peaceful protests”.
If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.
I couldn’t agree more. At least I am consistent. Why does your statement only apply to to a scenario involving a duly elected government? Why doesn’t it apply to an immigrant’s small business being burnt or a chain store being looted?

I couldn’t agree more. At least I am consistent. Why does your statement only apply to to a scenario involving a duly elected government? Why doesn’t it apply to an immigrant’s small business being burnt or a chain store being looted?
What makes you think I was okay with the George Floyd riots?

That's a red herring.

Don’t forget the unarmed protestor shot and killed by the police…..
Don't pretend you don't consider her a martyr with the way you phrased that.

Donald Trump, Josh Hawley, and all their fellow travelers are culpable for Ashli Babbitt's death. Not the Capitol Police.

They are also culpable for the other rioter who was trampled to death, and the cop who died from his injuries, and the more than 150 police officers who were wounded. And the policemen who later committed suicide.

Their blood is on Trump and Hawley's hands.

What makes you think I was okay with the George Floyd riots?

That's a red herring.
Are you ok with unarmed protesters such as the ones drinking George Floyd protests being shot when they are destroying property, not ceding to police commands to cease and/or threatening police?

Forum List

Back