Video: Josh Hawley: i don't regret anything i did on Jan 6 & being attacked by the Jan 6 committee is a privilege

He doesn’t regret anything?

Even running from the MAGArat crowd like a bitch?

He doesn’t regret anything?

Even running from the MAGArat crowd like a bitch?
These people have made playing the victim into an art form.

w08VdcB.jpg

Nixon took advantage of public uncertainty of another kind in another epoch. Then, as now, incompetence in high places made room for extraordinary excesses below.
Eisenhower had impeccable credentials. His were long coattails. Dick was swept in on a gust of Republican can-do-ism. No one thought of Democrats as evil; dumb, maybe, but not "bad".

Why is it that the only thing in the US the Democrat filth want to prosecute is the protest by Patriots on 1/6 against them stealing the 2020 election?

Hawley has a book about masculinity out in 2023

this is like me writing a cookbook. i have no idea how to cook and hate food in general

Hawley has a book about masculinity out in 2023

this is like me writing a cookbook. i have no idea how to cook and hate food in general
The old way was pure teaching with leaders rising to the top and others following with some needing a foot up their ass. And some of that can be interchangeable. What has happened is that we have weakened the tried-and-true way which may be called masculinity. We all have limitations. but we do not test how much anymore at the percentages needed.

Forum List

Back