Carolyn Maloney Plays Emotional Video Montage Of Mass Shooting Survivors, Family Members Of Victims: "It's Ok, Mommy"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
How many more American children need to die before the NRA will stop selling assault weapons to civilians?

• Banned
Are you a bot? The ways you guys hammer this emotional garment rending is almost mechanical.
this is the most emotional video ever...did you even watch it? the kid finding out for the 1st time her dad was killed by a white supremacist, that's hard to watch...you have a heart of stone

this is the most emotional video ever...did you even watch it? the kid finding out for the 1st time her dad was killed by a white supremacist, that's hard to watch...you have a heart of stone
Yes, I do.

But using the phrase "white supremacist" is NEVER going to get me to watch a video about "assault weapons".

Are you completely tone deaf or just addicted to pearl clutching? It sounds like you would be more at home on the Hallmark channel than on a serious political forum.

I keep thinking you are right on the edge of making some rational sense and making your posts worth paying attention to and then you say something like this. It's disappointing.

Forum List

Back