Video: Josh Hawley: i don't regret anything i did on Jan 6 & being attacked by the Jan 6 committee is a privilege

:auiqs.jpg:

FYw8doFWQAAJO81

Are you ok with unarmed protesters such as the ones drinking George Floyd protests being shot when they are destroying property, not ceding to police commands to cease and/or threatening police?
I know of only two protesters who were killed by the police during the 9,000 George Floyd riots which were mostly peaceful.

One protester was shot by police when he pointed a gun at them. An unarmed protester was shot and killed by police while he was on his knees.

A third protester was killed by the National Guard after the protester fired a gun at them.

I know of only two protesters who were killed by the police during the 9,000 George Floyd riots which were mostly peaceful.

One protester was shot by police when he pointed a gun at them. An unarmed protester was shot and killed by police while he was on his knees.

A third protester was killed by the National Guard after the protester fired a gun at them.
Are you okay with that?

Are you okay with that?
If someone points a gun, or fires a gun, at the police, blast away.

If a man is unarmed and on his knees and taking no aggressive action, then I am not okay with him being murdered by the police.

This is almost as homoerotic as Tucker Carlson's masculinity videos.

josh-hawley-manhood.jpg

If someone points a gun, or fires a gun, at the police, blast away.

If a man is unarmed and on his knees and taking no aggressive action, then I am not okay with him being murdered by the police.
The woman who lost her life at the Capitol after being shot by a Capitol Hill Police officer. She did not point a gun. She otherwise threatened a police officer and did not obey commands.

The woman who lost her life at the Capitol after being shot by a Capitol Hill Police officer. She did not point a gun. She otherwise threatened a police officer and did not obey commands.
She was the point person of a mob about to hurdle the last barricade between the "kill Nancy Pelosi/Hang Mike Pence" mob and the House of Representatives.

She was repeatedly warned by the cop and continued to move over the barricade.

The mob was smashing all the windows between themselves and the barricade. This was an attack-in-force on the chamber.

Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands. And Hawley's.

Like I said. Try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tard face.

She was the point person of a mob about to hurdle the last barricade between the "kill Nancy Pelosi/Hang Mike Pence" mob and the House of Representatives.

She was repeatedly warned by the cop and continued to move over the barricade.

The mob was smashing all the windows between themselves and the barricade. This was an attack-in-force on the chamber.

Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands. And Hawley's.

Like I said. Try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tard face.
Did she have a gun? You keep name calling me names yet keep changing your own rules and criteria. Go back and review your post. First, you were absolute regarding your justification for a police officer shooting a suspect, the suspect needed to have a gun.

Be consistent.

Did she have a gun? You keep name calling me names yet keep changing your own rules and criteria. Go back and review your post. First, you were absolute regarding your justification for a police officer shooting a suspect, the suspect needed to have a gun.

Be consistent.
I did not say a gun was a prerequisite. A mob is more dangerous than a single gun. Just ask the more than 150 police officers who were mauled by Trump's insurrectionists.

If I was a lone cop at the last barricade, and the mob was smashing all the windows to get to me, and I had been listening to the transmissions of cops being attacked, I'd shoot the first person who mounted the barricade, too. Without hesitation.

I did not say a gun was a prerequisite. A mob is more dangerous than a single gun. Just ask the more than 150 police officers who were mauled by Trump's insurrectionists.

If I was a lone cop at the last barricade, and the mob was smashing all the windows to get to me, and I had been listening to the transmissions of cops being attacked, I'd shoot the first person who mounted the barricade, too. Without hesitation.
Ok. How do you think a police force feels when an angry mob is pushing on their barricade, throwing rocks and bottles, and burning and looting stores during a “peaceful protest”?

Hawley spends half his time talking about how American men aren’t masculine enough… I'll tell you what man, all the Marines who I deployed with to Iraq who play video games... they wouldn’t have been running away from danger like that GIRLY MAN did

Hawley spends half his time talking about how American men aren’t masculine enough… I'll tell you what man, all the Marines who I deployed with to Iraq who play video games... they wouldn’t have been running away from danger like that GIRLY MAN did
RUN JOSH RUN!

Forum List

Back