Video: Jen Psaki gets upset because a reporter asked her when the laid off oil workers will get the green energy jobs that Biden had promised them

Didn't you watch the video? She refused to answer the reporter's question.
Actually with over 13,000 welding jobs across the country right now. I'd say any of the 1,000 welders who got laid off, can get a job as soon as they can relocate.
You at least, answered his question. Psaki gave the reporter an incredibly snarky Fuck You.

Last edited:
A reporter asked Jen Psaki when the laid off oil workers will get the green jobs that Biden had promised them.

Psaki refused to cite any specific date.

She even seems to be mad that the reporter would ask such a question.

I think it was a great question:

Here is a blog post that I wrote about Democrats’ previous broken promises about green energy jobs.

All the democrats need is republican support for shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

Oh my god, Democrats tried to pull that shit back in 2008. Obungo admitted later that there is no such thing.

?? Technology had nothing to do with these workers being laid off - It was a direct result of Biden's EO. This oil will still be transported, ironically, by less environmentally safe rail and ship.

According the American Welding Society, the welding shortage will reach a deficit of 400,000 workers by 2024.

What Is the Welder Shortage? | Tradesmen International

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the need for welders is expected to grow by 26 percent by 2020. This makes welding one of the fastest growing professions in America. The growing demand for welders has caused many jobseekers to consider a career in welding for a few reasons.

So much for the press was going to go easy on her, right?
Jen Psaki is doing fine. The reporters are doing their jobs of asking challenging questions. Welcome back to life as normal.
Only because the republicans had nothing but repeal instead of any support for a better recovery from the black guy's administration.

Republicans must have spent half their time voting on hundreds of bills to repeal obamacare.
Ah, simpler times...hehe

?? Technology had nothing to do with these workers being laid off - It was a direct result of Biden's EO. This oil will still be transported, ironically, by less environmentally safe rail and ship.

According the American Welding Society, the welding shortage will reach a deficit of 400,000 workers by 2024.

What Is the Welder Shortage? | Tradesmen International

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the need for welders is expected to grow by 26 percent by 2020. This makes welding one of the fastest growing professions in America. The growing demand for welders has caused many jobseekers to consider a career in welding for a few reasons.
Seems you have the welders covered, how about the 1,000 pipefitters?

A reporter asked Jen Psaki when the laid off oil workers will get the green jobs that Biden had promised them.

Here is a blog post that I wrote about Democrats’ previous broken promises about green energy jobs.

All the democrats need is republican support for shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

Sorry, already did that one and got the T-shirt. Gave a LOT of money for those jobs that just weren't there. Imagine that, a democrat promising to do something great if we just give him a lot of money, then not doing it.

How many people do you think were working on that pipeline, and in what positions? Generally, how many do you think it takes to lay a pipeline?

Actually with over 13,000 welding jobs across the country right now. I'd say any of the 1,000 welders who got laid off, can get a job as soon as they can relocate.
You at least, answered his question. Psaki gave the a reporter an incredibly snarky Fuck You.
Her job is white house policy. Not checking the job market for specific sets of skilled workers.

Next they'll ask her how long before the last bunch of highly paid employees Biden laid off will get jobs.

Such unemployed people like Mike Pence.

1,000 pipefitters. They're only laying off 1,000 welders and pipe fitters combined.

Are you claiming there were no welders laid off now?
Or is this just more bullshit because you have to switch talking points?

Her job is white house policy. Not checking the job market for specific sets of skilled workers.

?? Didn't you listen to his question? It was specifically about the White House policy that Biden and Lurch announced.

1,000 pipefitters. They're only laying off 1,000 welders and pipe fitters combined.

Are you claiming there were no welders laid off now?
Or is this just more bullshit because you have to switch talking points?
Didn't take you long to switch to the Jen "Fuck You" attack the questioner answer. No wonder you like and defend her.

How many people do you think were working on that pipeline, and in what positions? Generally, how many do you think it takes to lay a pipeline?

Thousands. 11,000+ are now out of work because of Veggie Joe.

If you get rid of oil you get rid of wind turbines, Dummy.

They hold 400 gallons of oil, and often leak all of it out.

View attachment 454816
That shows a shortage in skilled welders. Don't it?
No. It shows your "green" energy is anything but green.
Sounds there's so much of a shortage in skilled welders, they have to use second rate welders to construct wind turbines.

If you get rid of oil you get rid of wind turbines, Dummy.

They hold 400 gallons of oil, and often leak all of it out.

View attachment 454816
That shows a shortage in skilled welders. Don't it?
No. It shows your "green" energy is anything but green.
Sounds there's so much of a shortage in skilled welders, they have to use second rate welders to construct wind turbines.
Green companies pay that bad, huh?

Typical.

You need to get the facts, and not talking points. The company is laying off 1,000 welders and pipefitters. The other 10,000 in the talking points were of people they won't be hiring because of the shutdown, not that lost their jobs.

Why do you guys always post bullshit?

Again, how many people do you think it takes to lay a pipeline?

In the 2014 State Department report, the agency wrote that 10,400 estimated positions would be for seasonal construction work lasting four to eight-month periods. Since the State Department defines "job" as "one position that is filled for 1 year," that would equate to approximately 3,900 jobs over a two-year period.

In short: Most of the estimated jobs were temporary.

The State Department forecasted that no more than 50 jobs, some of which could be located in Canada, would be required to maintain the pipeline. Thirty-five of them would be permanent, while 15 would be temporary contractors.

Forum List

Back