Video: Jen Psaki gets upset because a reporter asked her when the laid off oil workers will get the green energy jobs that Biden had promised them

A reporter asked Jen Psaki when the laid off oil workers will get the green jobs that Biden had promised them.

Psaki refused to cite any specific date.

She even seems to be mad that the reporter would ask such a question.

I think it was a great question:

Here is a blog post that I wrote about Democrats’ previous broken promises about green energy jobs.

All the democrats need is republican support for shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

Again with the "shovel ready" jobs, Daniel? Didn't you liberals learn your lesson the last time you promised those? Or have you already forgotten what a fiasco that was?

Only because the republicans had nothing but repeal instead of any support for a better recovery from the black guy's administration.

There not she knows it, we know it, the out of work pipeline workers know it everyone knows it but they all pretend like they don't. The title White House Press Secretary should really be changed to professional bullshitter and no it does not matter if they are working for Democrat or Republican President.

Biggest lightweight to ever hold the position.
Agreed
Just because she refuses to lie to the reporters.
No. The sarcasm, condescension and the outright refusal to answer reasonable questions. After the Obama administration, this is likely going to be one of the least transparent administrations on record.
You have got to be kidding. Or, do you believe the outright lies from the previous administration was any form of transparency?

So much for the press was going to go easy on her, right?
Jen Psaki is doing fine. The reporters are doing their jobs of asking challenging questions. Welcome back to life as normal.

Yeah, I'm sure those people who lost their jobs because of him are happy to sit back and wait. They can't wait to be "rescued"

For starters, the bill sets aside $180 billion to pay out weekly $300 enhanced ... That would replace the weekly $600 enhanced unemployment .

Unemployed welders get an extra $300 (used to be $600) in benefits. Plus welders are in short supply.

1,000 welders being laid off, won't stay unemployed for long if they're willing to relocate.

A reporter asked Jen Psaki when the laid off oil workers will get the green jobs that Biden had promised them.

Here is a blog post that I wrote about Democrats’ previous broken promises about green energy jobs.

Her answer that Biden will be creating plans is probably not very comforting to workers who immediately had their career terminated with the stroke of Biden's pen.

Peter Doocy of Fox, who asked the question, continues to do an admirable job, IMO.

That it the dumbest concept ever set to paper, and I do mean your idiotic blog post.

It's all over Youtube if you don't like the Twitter blog...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Doocy+Psaki+green+jobs

What a fucken joke!!!
Those workers know nothing about so called green jobs.
So tell us xiden...how many pipefitters and welders are needed in green jobs?

With the current economy focusing on “green” jobs and technology, the employment outlook is bright for workers possessing welding skills. Although welding is not generally thought of as a green job, competent and experienced welders will be critical to the creation of the green infrastructure in the coming years.Nov 13, 2012
Welders Play an Important Role in Green Technology | Tulsa ...
If you get rid of oil you get rid of wind turbines, Dummy.

They hold 400 gallons of oil, and often leak all of it out.

1612831460826.png

No. The sarcasm, condescension and the outright refusal to answer reasonable questions. After the Obama administration, this is likely going to be one of the least transparent administrations on record.
She hasn't refused to answer questions. She brings a huge looseleaf binding with her filled with policy positions, and the answers to the usual questions. When they ask, a question she doesn't have the answer for, she says she will get the answer and get back to them.

Do you know of any questions she hasn't responded to after several days?

BTW: I remember Bush 43 spokespeople were famous for telling reporters to ask the Pentagon, about decisions "the decider" made.

Oil leaks from wind turbines can pollute soil and water. However, this can be avoided by using green lubricants where possible. They cause no pollution and degrade naturally if they leak.--https://www.fuchs.com/dk/en/products/download-center/articles/how-to-make-wind-power-even-greener/#:~:text=Oil%20leaks%20from%20wind%20turbines,the%20sun%2C%20wind%20and%20water.

It's terrible that people lose jobs as we leave old technology behind. But it happens, and it will always happen. We didn't keep Steam power around and neglect ICE just because some people would lose their job.

Because that's a dumb, backwards, idiotic way to do things and just leaves you on the backfoot and left out in the cold.

She hasn't refused to answer questions. She brings a huge looseleaf binding with her filled with policy positions, and the answers to the usual questions. When they ask, a question she doesn't have the answer for, she says she will get the answer and get back to them.

Do you know of any questions she hasn't responded to after several days?

BTW: I remember Bush 43 spokespeople were famous for telling reporters to ask the Pentagon, about decisions "the decider" made.
Didn't you watch the video? She refused to answer the reporter's question.

It's terrible that people lose jobs as we leave old technology behind. But it happens, and it will always happen. We didn't keep Steam power around and neglect ICE just because some people would lose their job.

Because that's a dumb, backwards, idiotic way to do things and just leaves you on the backfoot and left out in the cold.
Steam power is still used in power plants.

And steam power didn't almost go away before alternatives were viable. Veggie Joe is killing jobs on the dream of a new industry taking over.

?? Technology had nothing to do with these workers being laid off - It was a direct result of Biden's EO. This oil will still be transported, ironically, by less environmentally safe rail and ship.

Didn't you watch the video? She refused to answer the reporter's question.
Actually with over 13,000 welding jobs across the country right now. I'd say any of the 1,000 welders who got laid off, can get a job as soon as they can relocate.

Forum List

Back