Georgia secretary of state's office launches investigation into Trump's phone call

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What trump did was blatantly illegal. He not only abused the office....he blatantly and callously committed federal and states crimes that relate to voter intimidation and vote manipulation.

Then the idiot squeals about voter fraud...deflection....

What trump did was blatantly illegal. He not only abused the office....he blatantly and callously committed federal and states crimes that relate to voter intimidation and vote manipulation.

Yet, another case of first amendment suppression.

Isn't he the guy who refused to allow an audit of the votes? Yeah, that's right. He has hated Trump from the get-go.

Trump’s criminal effort to coerce Georgia officials into falsifying the state’s election results is just as reprehensible as Trump inciting an attack on America’s democracy.

His federal problems may end with his Senate impeachment trial, but his state level legal issues are just beginning.

The question is, how many attorneys/law firms can he refuse to pay before no lawyer will touch him?

Isn't he the guy who refused to allow an audit of the votes? Yeah, that's right. He has hated Trump from the get-go.

The results were audited, cultard

No they weren't, turd.

Get better soon.

I dont think there's cure for what ails him.

Did someone forget to tell him the election was over?

Do the Republicans realize this?

Probably so. When's the last time any Republicans on here flooded the board with Trump topics?

Seems to be a daily occurrence among the left. They're far more obsessed with him than we are. I mean, I just voted for the guy. He doesn't occupy my cranium 24/7.

No they weren't, turd.

Ahh, poor little snowflake Trumptard, can't handle reality because feelings.

Get better soon.

I dont think there's cure for what ails him.

Did someone forget to tell him the election was over?

Do the Republicans realize this?

Probably so. When's the last time any Republicans on here flooded the board with Trump topics?

Seems to be a daily occurrence among the left. They're far more obsessed with him than we are. I mean, I just voted for the guy. He doesn't occupy my cranium 24/7.

Ohhh....I dunno...kinda of reminds me of when Trump won in 2016. They flooded the boards with Obama topics.

I'm actually relieved not to open the news and read about Trumps latest policy-by-tweet-rampage.

No they weren't, turd.

Ahh, poor little snowflake Trumptard, can't handle reality because feelings.

the reality is that they they didn't perform an audit.

The Democrat Reich minion can't handle reality because facts.

So, indict him already.

Forum List

Back