Video: Jen Psaki gets upset because a reporter asked her when the laid off oil workers will get the green energy jobs that Biden had promised them

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
A reporter asked Jen Psaki when the laid off oil workers will get the green jobs that Biden had promised them.

Psaki refused to cite any specific date.

She even seems to be mad that the reporter would ask such a question.

I think it was a great question:

Here is a blog post that I wrote about Democrats’ previous broken promises about green energy jobs.

A reporter asked Jen Psaki when the laid off oil workers will get the green jobs that Biden had promised them.

Here is a blog post that I wrote about Democrats’ previous broken promises about green energy jobs.

That it the dumbest concept ever set to paper, and I do mean your idiotic blog post.

That it the dumbest concept ever set to paper, and I do mean your idiotic blog post.

You called it.

Biden hasn't even gotten his American rescue plan passed, and they're asking when it will take effect.

Biden hasn't even gotten his American rescue plan passed, and they're asking when it will take effect.
What's the holdup?

Oh yeah, once again Nazi Pelousy is going after Trump instead of helping Americans.

All the democrats need is republican support for shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

They're going to "circle back" to take care of that! Right, Jen? (eye roll)

You're never going to get a straight answer from Psaki. She's out there to put a good face on what's going to become a dumpster fire of an administration. Those pipeline workers are shit out of luck and she knows it. The Biden Administration sacrificed those jobs because they promised the far left they would...not because it made one bit of sense from a policy standpoint!

What's the holdup?
McConnell.

He first delayed the senate organization bill

Why Republicans are still in charge of Senate proceedings as ...
www.cnn.com › senate-power-sharing-schumer-mcconnell

Jan 22, 2021 — Put simply, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is making a play to exert as much power over the Senate in his new role as possible and Schumer is ...

And after that delayed things by two weeks...

What a fucken joke!!!
Those workers know nothing about so called green jobs.
So tell us xiden...how many pipefitters and welders are needed in green jobs?

All the democrats need is republican support for shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

Again with the "shovel ready" jobs, Daniel? Didn't you liberals learn your lesson the last time you promised those? Or have you already forgotten what a fiasco that was?

What a fucken joke!!!
Those workers know nothing about so called green jobs.
So tell us xiden...how many pipefitters and welders are needed in green jobs?

With the current economy focusing on “green” jobs and technology, the employment outlook is bright for workers possessing welding skills. Although welding is not generally thought of as a green job, competent and experienced welders will be critical to the creation of the green infrastructure in the coming years.Nov 13, 2012

Welders Play an Important Role in Green Technology | Tulsa ...

The Ultimate Green Collar Job – Huge Demand, Great Pay, No Degree Required!

Looking at all of these industries, they have one thing in common! Metal and lots of it! Ethanol production, natural gas pipelines, wind and water turbines, solar panels and nuclear power plants all require massive structures, piping systems and large holding tanks. The one skill that is needed for all of these green energy solutions is welding!

Welding is not only a green collar job, but even in these tough times there is huge demand for this skill! Skilled welders are hard to find and can earn a doctor's salary!

Yeah, I'm sure those people who lost their jobs because of him are happy to sit back and wait. They can't wait to be "rescued"

Forum List

Back