Veterans for Impeachment

Is there no group the left won’t exploit for their own Agenda?

You only support the veterans that you agree with?

Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that’s the crookedness of Democrats

They ignore the vast majority and cherry pic a few

Prove it.

The proof of their cherry picking is the polls

The military for trump big time

Exit polls of the election of 2016 shows this

And this big majority includes Obamas run in women into the military to weaken it. Those women were against trump. But the men was for trump in a landslide

The men will make those women to stand down while they lock up the crooked democrats with martial law

Isn't it getting kind of late for children to be up in Russia comrade?

If I see a Russian, I’ll ask him.

Good to know.

Prove it.

The proof of their cherry picking is the polls

The military for trump big time

Exit polls of the election of 2016 shows this

And this big majority includes Obamas run in women into the military to weaken it. Those women were against trump. But the men was for trump in a landslide

The men will make those women to stand down while they lock up the crooked democrats with martial law

Isn't it getting kind of late for children to be up in Russia comrade?

So you cannot debate. Uh ??

Yep we all know how democrats lie their azz off when caught and cannot debate

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

Its about time our veterans stood up for whats right.

Good to know.

I am part of the largest voting group that identifies neither Rep nor Dem. And we also, as a large percentage, disagree with Rump. We don't disagree with many Republicans (okay Moscow Mitch is an exception) nor do we disagree with most Dems. And many of us did support the Rump in 2016. But that was then and this is now. Same goes for many Veterans who also is part of the Independent group.

We want the criminals out of the Whitehouse, the criminals out of Congress along with term limits. We want Corporate Money out of Politics (and that includes the Kochs and Soros). And we also don't particularly care for Orange Koolade over any other flavor. In fact, Tropical Punch Koolaid is probably our best choice with cherry runny a close second. And don't forget Lemonade. So keep spouting off. You look dumber and dumber each day. At some point you will finally look as dumb as you really are.

How can anyone take your posts as credible when you lie and cover up the real majority of vets and active duty

When you bring out just a few different you are covering up the truth that the majority is strong for trump

No credibility just like all democrats

I think you're being too sensitive. What possible hold does Trump have over you?
Same as you, moron. I get more money now, I can keep my money now, Hillary is NOT our president, a bought and paid for political hack is no longer running the country, and just so obviously, Trump is smarter than all you goofy communists put togther, he loves his country, which is more than you all can say. And I CAN look myself in the mirror.
Fake news!

Goodness you are one stupid fucking dickhead.

How is it all the liberal guys here are “former Marines” but they talk like current Queens.

I think you're being too sensitive. What possible hold does Trump have over you?
Same as you, moron. I get more money now, I can keep my money now, Hillary is NOT our president, a bought and paid for political hack is no longer running the country, and just so obviously, Trump is smarter than all you goofy communists put togther, he loves his country, which is more than you all can say. And I CAN look myself in the mirror.
Fake news!
Goodness you are one stupid fucking dickhead.
Coming from you, I consider that a badge of honor, like being on Nixon's enemies list or being called "scum of the earth" by Trump.

e4cizu5dik2f7tehmug5gw.gif

91% of veterans are male, 75% MOL are white. Those are demographics that tilt right in a greater degree than shown in the chart above. Rightwingers have no more claim on service than anyone else.

I'm a veteran. VoteVets representing 600,000 vets, has called for impeachment.

I'm also a vet.

I don't want our nation to go through this but trump really has left no choice.

The man isn't above the law.

I'm also a vet and in the group for impeachment. I find it disgusting coming from scum of the earth that they are now calling Lt Col Lindman guilty of espionage. If dems are human scum trumptards are no better than dog shit.

The main reason why I don't want him impeached and thrown out of office is because pence will pardon him. Same if he "retires." I want him to face the full force of our justice system. Same with his family.

The best thing for America would be for that man to be thrown out of office by the voters next year.

However, that man has committed very serious crimes. Has harmed our nation and our national standing. If any president should be removed, it's tump.

The senate won't vote to convict so trump and his followers will run around saying he wasn't guilty of anything.

We are in a very big mess.

e4cizu5dik2f7tehmug5gw.gif

91% of veterans are male, 75% MOL are white. Those are demographics that tilt right in a greater degree than shown in the chart above. Rightwingers have no more claim on service than anyone else.

I'm a veteran. VoteVets representing 600,000 vets, has called for impeachment.

I'm also a vet.

I don't want our nation to go through this but trump really has left no choice.

The man isn't above the law.

I'm also a vet and in the group for impeachment. I find it disgusting coming from scum of the earth that they are now calling Lt Col Lindman guilty of espionage. If dems are human scum trumptards are no better than dog shit.

The main reason why I don't want him impeached and thrown out of office is because pence will pardon him. Same if he "retires." I want him to face the full force of our justice system. Same with his family.

The best thing for America would be for that man to be thrown out of office by the voters next year.

However, that man has committed very serious crimes. Has harmed our nation and our national standing. If any president should be removed, it's tump.

The senate won't vote to convict so trump and his followers will run around saying he wasn't guilty of anything.

We are in a very big mess.
No real mess, just your emotional kerfluffle

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

Are you saying they are lazy? Let them make up their own minds. Most are Republican.

Why should I care what a veteran says? They still only get one vote, just like me. I don't know any veterans that don't support Trump and I never met a single veteran wearing a Vets for Obama hat.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Are you saying they are lazy? Let them make up their own minds. Most are Republican.

I’m saying its about time they let us know that all members of the military are not trump supporters.

It’s quite refreshing.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

99% of veterans are not anti-American traitors
The Democratic Party's illegitimate impeachment is an assault on our democracy that decent people died defending

I’m Not a veteran but sure worked with and know a lot who are around DC and None of them talk like you liberal squirrels. Country above self and that includes the President and your pitiful feelings.

I mean if a veteran isn't happy with how Trump is handling the military its because they think we should stay in these prolonged wars because all Trump has done is pull us out of everywhere.

I mean if a veteran isn't happy with how Trump is handling the military its because they think we should stay in these prolonged wars because all Trump has done is pull us out of everywhere.

Boldly asserted, but you don't know why any individual veteran supports or opposes Trump.

Forum List

Back