Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

Its about time our veterans stood up for whats right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 18.2 million Veterans in the US. If this group meets there goal of 7500 signatures then they are representing 0.00004 % of the Veteran population. Of course there is the option for civilian supporter so that percentage will probably be a lot lower.

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

There are 18.2 million Veterans in the US. If this group meets there goal of 7500 signatures then they are representing 0.00004 % of the Veteran population. Of course there is the option for civilian supporter so that percentage will probably be a lot lower.

It shows that not all veterans support trump.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

The only ones endangering our freedoms afforded in our Bill or Rights are the leftist Democrats.
Obama created the so-called cages that kids were placed in temporarily.
Trump said "SOME" of those coming over the southern border were murderers, rapists, drug cartel members and potential terrorists....a completely factual statement, as some have been arrested for murder, rape and drug running.
Trump has opened "Opportunity Zones" in our inner-cities, thus helping blacks, Hispanics, Asians and whites living in those areas.
This president has been more open about his dealings than any previous president.
You are most likely not a service member and most likely never were, or if you were, you were tossed out. We who served in the military as a career, took that oath to the U.S. Constitution and it's Bill of Rights seriously.

Hrre's a tip, why don't all twenty of y'all alleged Vets get involved in politics and work within the system to try to get a candidate you like instead of trying to overthrow the freaking government with bogus charges against a president who made life better for you in the last three years.

e4cizu5dik2f7tehmug5gw.gif

91% of veterans are male, 75% MOL are white. Those are demographics that tilt right in a greater degree than shown in the chart above. Rightwingers have no more claim on service than anyone else.

I'm a veteran. VoteVets representing 600,000 vets, has called for impeachment.

Hrre's a tip, why don't all twenty of y'all alleged Vets get involved in politics and work within the system to try to get a candidate you like instead of trying to overthrow the freaking government with bogus charges against a president who made life better for you in the last three years.

Impeachment is not an overthrow of the government.

I’m surprised you didn’t know that.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Yet any other time they speak your type labels them brainwashed baby killers. You are scum. Using other men and woman's veteran status to grab props on social media.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

And our travel pay takes months now to get from the VA...

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Yet any other time they speak your type labels them brainwashed baby killers. You are scum. Using other men and woman's veteran status to grab props on social media.

Bullshit. Pure bullshit.

Hey dumbstick, I am tired of hearing from you tards and your worthelss talking points like this one "Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values." Tell me, what crimes, what endangerment, what sacred values? See what I mean? That's as far as it ever goes. So, in a word, YOU GOT NOTHING.

Hey dumbstick, I am tired of hearing from you tards and your worthelss talking points like this one "Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values." Tell me, what crimes, what endangerment, what sacred values? See what I mean? That's as far as it ever goes. So, in a word, YOU GOT NOTHING.

Nobody cares what you’re sick of.

Deal with it.

Veterans for Impeachment

We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to
E233EC57-DC90-4E4D-9B35-1FE8C3969B37.gif
take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Veterans for Impeachment

Seek help.

Veterans for Impeachment

We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to View attachment 286776 take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Veterans for Impeachment

Seek help.

GFY

Veterans for Impeachment

We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to View attachment 286776 take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Veterans for Impeachment

Seek help.

GFY

Seek help you deranged loon.

Forum List

Back