Veterans for Impeachment

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

Its about time our veterans stood up for whats right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your link:
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

As a proud US Military veteran, I disagree. In fact I doubt they are even veterans, because we swore an oath to the Constitution, not some non-existent democracy. Enjoy your brainwashing. LMAO

From your link:
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Too stupid to grasp the point I see.

No surprise I guess. Obsess on my wayward son

From your link:

You should read what you’re linking before you post it.

upload_2019-10-28_11-51-58.png

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

As a proud US Military veteran, I disagree. In fact I doubt they are even veterans, because we swore an oath to the Constitution, not some non-existent democracy. Enjoy your brainwashing. LMAO

You too.
LMFAO

From your link:

It's the urban dictionary ya moron. It's ALL made up bullshit which was the point I was making.

As I said, too stupid to get it

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Most of America supports his impeachment. Trump can't rely on his noisy minority forever.

From your link:

It's the urban dictionary ya moron. It's ALL made up bullshit which was the point I was making.

Not likely.

You didn’t read your link dumbass.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Most of America supports his impeachment. Trump can't rely on his noisy minority forever.
the ones making the most noise get the most attention....

From your link:

Not likely.

You didn’t read your link dumbass.

It is no surprise that you lack the creativity or intuition to catch on.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

I'm a veteran and I certainly am NOT for impeaching Trump. However, I will surely vote for him again in 2020.
BTW I take you for just another asswipe demodumbass that has never served anyone or anything but yourself.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

You too.
LMFAO

Did you even bother to read all of the political ad? At the bottom it says:

"Paid for by Common Defense and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee."

This is some commiecrat pac, not a veterans group. Too bad low information people such as yourself can't look beyond the headline.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

You too.
LMFAO

"Paid for by Common Defense and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee."

This is some commiecrat pac, not a veterans group. Too bad low information people such as yourself can't look beyond the headline.

LMAO Gee where did Billydumbass go??

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

You too.
LMFAO

LMAO Gee where did Billydumbass go??

Some of is have to work for a living, ya slacker.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

oh yeah I'm sure, you got a poll right? the same one trump isn't winning the presidency and then you went.. Doh!!!!!

Forum List

Back