Very Disturbing Video - not for Children

"Cook was a regular customer"

Who is a regular customer of a phone store?

You buy a new phone every three to five years.

Ok, I'm trying NOT to laugh at that image in my head.

115db59ca1f0dacddfabda82aed5ea53.jpg

Un-freaking-believable!

unreal! when I first watched that video I was appalled!

he comes into the store and starts beating her continuously for no reason!

Poor woman is lucky he didn't kill her.

Welcome to Biden's America.
A rabid animal. He is how I know demons exist

Yeah, the usual people. In a just world this animal would be shot without sympathy

There is always that same angry anti-human penetrating stare with those afflicted with both mental & spiritual disorders. In our area we have "Eastern Washington Mental State Hospital" for both the insane(general population) & criminally insane(maximum security ward). The general population were truly a sad lot to see wandering around in a stupor &/or muttering an unknown language to someone walking beside them that did not exist(freaky). There were ALWAYS TWO guards/security officers(?) patrolling side by side through the general population area. This was during 1983.

When we were finally allowed into the maximum security area to start our work(2nd phase) the inmate cells were of course empty as the maximum security inmates had been relocated during the remodeling phase. Nobody talks in that place but the general population inmates & of course our crew among ourselves. I finally tried to make some small talk when a pair of the guards approached the area we were working in. I said to one of them: "As big as you guys are & with those nightsticks I am surprised that all this security equipment is needed". He just looked me in my eyes for a couple of seconds then said with ZERO expression on his face: "You could not imagine the physical strength of some of these inmates we encounter back here"(he meant max security area). Later on I learned that THREE of these security officers team up when encountering a criminally insane inmate.

Eastern Washington Mental State Hospital would be the perfect retirement home for our schizo woman beater in the vid above. Like a good nightsticking from a couple three of those oversize security officers would certainly be a good attitude adjuster!

Forum List

Back