Very Disturbing Video - not for Children

LOL

I accept your surrender. If it was a white guy and a minority woman they would have. You know this, stalker transFido.

Biden Sucks

LOL

What I know is you're a lying, deranged, mental case.

The media covered it and no leftist said what you falsely claimed.

The media ignores this because Whitey has it coming for all the years of oppression of minorities. That's how they think.

That's not a lie. You unwittingly revealed that about yourself.
Nope. I just said calling someone a flamer is offensive to gay people. Like calling someone an ape is offensive to black people. You then jumped to transFido OCD conclusions. So since you lie you cannot make accusations. You believe whites are racist and have privilege and that the woman in the video deserved what she got. You unwittingly revealed that.

Nope. I just said calling someone a flamer is offensive to gay people. Like calling someone an ape is offensive to black people. You then jumped to transFido OCD conclusions. So since you lie you cannot make accusations. You believe whites are racist and have privilege and that the woman in the video deserved what she got. You unwittingly revealed that.

You lie again, GayShortBus. I never called that poster a flamer.

So from now on, ye shall be known as LyingGayShortBus. So it is said; So it shall be done.

You lie again, GayShortBus. I never called that poster a flamer.

So from now on, ye shall be known as LyingGayShortBus. So it is said; So it shall be done.
That is precisely what happened. Why do you hate women and believe they should be beaten? What a sick ocd transFido fuck you are.

That is precisely what happened. Why do you hate women and believe they should be beaten? What a sick ocd transFido fuck you are.

Nope, I didn't call him a "flamer." That's why you can't produce a post of mine doing that.

Do you ever stop lying, LyingGayShortBus?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Nope, I didn't call him a "flamer." That's why you can't produce a post of mine doing that.

Do you ever stop lying, LyingGayShortBus?

Ever??? :ack-1:
Yep you did. And you believe women should be beaten. Sick fuck transFido

Biden sucks

Yep you did. And you believe women should be beaten. Sick fuck transFido

Biden sucks

LOL

Watch as I repost that post and demonstrate you're lying yet again, LyingGayShortBus...

1644859238732-png.601294

Look at that ^^^ the word, "flamer," is not even in there. You're caught lying yet again, LyingGayShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Watch as I repost that post and demonstrate you're lying yet again, LyingGayShortBus...

1644859238732-png.601294

Look at that ^^^ the word, "flamer," is not even in there. You're caught lying yet again, LyingGayShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Same shit. You know it. Good boy in fetching it. Why do you advocate for white women being beaten? Sick transFido

Forum List

Back