Very Disturbing Video - not for Children

Evil is knowing that what you are doing is wrong and doing it anyway. IMO. This person is someone who should never be allowed loose in public again.
He doesn't know it's wrong to walk into a store and beat someone to death?

He doesn't know it's wrong to walk into a store and beat someone to death?
What has been said about him (and correct me if I am wrong) he has a long history of violence and involuntary commitments for mental illness. I have no idea what his mental illness is but it is certainly possible.

What has been said about him (and correct me if I am wrong) he has a long history of violence and involuntary commitments for mental illness. I have no idea what his mental illness is but it is certainly possible.

So if he is violently mentally ill, why is he allowed to walk the streets?

There are no words that one can say.

One can only shake one's head in sadness.

We all thought that their behavior would improve with the advent of the reforms in the 1960s.

But inexplicably more equality only emboldened an unusually large segment of them to act worse.

No wonder that some employees become very nervous when they see certain customers come through the door.

My deepest sympathies to the young lady and her family and friends. She will be traumatized for life.

No one can realize the horror of being physically attacked except those who have been victims.
"their"? "them"? "certain customers"? Speak plainly.

He knows what he does is evil. He doesn't care. He has no empathy for the lives he destroys. I usually say a person like this lacks a soul.

But none of this is relevant to the victim. People who do this, regardless of age need to be punished.

He deserves a second chance. He forgot to take his medications

They don't forget. They choose not to because they don't like the way they feel while on the drug. These people are violent, and the only way to prevent them from harming, or killing, is incarceration.

They will ALWAYS stop taking their meds if given the chance.

"they"? "ALWAYS"? No racism to see here, folks. :heehee:

Mentally ill people are MENTALLY ILL, you stupid fuck. It has nothing to do with race.

I make the same points whether the perp is black, white, green, or blue.

Forum List

Back