Very Disturbing Video - not for Children

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Why isn’t the media covering this? A hate crime for sure. Imagine if the assailant was white and the victim was a minority?

I truly wish to have five minutes in a steel cage with this scumbag.

Leftists here will say the victim has white privilege and deserves it.

Hence we don’t see this in the media. Sad

Edit: What makes it worse is that he made prior threats and nothing was done. Police are powerless to be proactive because of you leftists calling their profiling as racist. Blood is on your hands.

Last edited:
You know why the media isn’t covering it.

Leftists don’t say that. Why lie?

Not sure what you mean when you say the media isn't covering it. Maybe it's not on the national TV news?

They aren’t even charging him with attempted murder.

Any of those head stomps could had killed her.

No charges for him but assault. Yet a cop the gently kneels on an overdosing thug criminal gets convicted of murder.

Wrong color being a ghoul there. Why they don't want much coverage. Had it been a black women with a white doing it.....It would be played 24/7

Hope the young women is ok with no perm damage.

They aren’t even charging him with attempted murder.

Any of those head stomps could had killed her.

No charges for him but assault. Yet a cop the gently kneels on an overdosing thug criminal gets convicted of murder.
Could be because the guy you reference died, don't you think?

According to the link in the OP, the guy is a schizophrenic who was off hi meds (according to his mother that turned him in). If true, this guy needs to be locked away from the public.

According to the link in the OP, the guy is a schizophrenic who was off hi meds (according to his mother that turned him in). If true, this guy needs to be locked away from the public.

I'm guessing he had planned to knock her out, and just kept trying when it didn't happen.

Why isn’t the media covering this? A hate crime for sure. Imagine if the assailant was white and the victim was a minority?

Edit: What makes it worse is that he made prior threats and nothing was done. Police are powerless to be proactive because of you leftists calling their profiling as racist. Blood is on your hands.

tl;dr

The man needs help from the state to make sure he stays on his meds and has a set schedule where he can never see another woman again. For at least 20 years hard labor.

I know if I had that many hits on Tyrone L.Shoez (he a gude boi), he would have been hamburger
He is scum, and I hope he soon makes lots of new SPECIAL friends in prison. I'm pretty sure that isn't the first time some scum beat up a clerk and robbed them.

You lie, GayShortBus. The media did cover that and no leftists are saying that.

Forum List

Back