Verizon is privately owned, can they cut your service for "hate speech"

Verizon is a privately owned company , can they cut your service for "hate speech"

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Yes, I am a Communist Progressive Jihad American Taliban and can't wait to take back the White House

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Here's a thought provoking question for both Americans and American Taliban who post at USMB, Verizon is a privately owned company,

can they cut your service for "hate speech"?

Last edited:
.......only if you are white..blacks are privileged --can't do anything to them--even if they commit crimes

Here's as thought provoking question for both Americans and American Taliban who post at USMB, Verizon is a privately owned company,

I think the answer may vary from state to state. Verizon's services may be considered to be a "public utility" in many jurisdictions which limits their ability to discriminate against customers. The electric company can't necessarily cut the juice off from the Triple K or the Communist Party, just because they disagree with their ideology.

Here's as thought provoking question for both Americans and American Taliban who post at USMB, Verizon is a privately owned company,

Fuck your American Taliban propaganda hate speech.

Don't you have some statues to desecrate and destroy later today?

GettyImages-104707351-820x550.jpg

Here's a thought provoking question for both Americans and American Taliban who post at USMB, Verizon is a privately owned company,

If they do it because of phone calls, they're illegally listening to your conversations. Even the authorities are supposed to get search warrants to do that.

Yes, Verizon can, but then there are other providers out there what would love all that business that left verizon..

Wait, they can? Verizon provides the content when I call my Mom? Are you sure? I thought they were a platform and service provider?

Hate speech? How would they know? If they are your ISP via cable--they do know where you surf...thus..if they deemed your internet habits violated their TOS..they might just terminate service. Odds are however..except in the most egregious of cases..they'd not bother.

Cell phone service? I imagine if they received complaints..they might. Again, I doubt it..unless there are compelling reasons.

Actually, VZ is a publicly owned concern.
Not after 1996. Verizon is not a Baby Bell. Verizon has no business knowing what your opinions are, that is an invasion of privacy, but then, this nation has chucked privacy out the window and gov. and companies routinely FORCE you to give up your rights and privacy in order to get services. Verizon is now out in the field with CLECs (competitive local exchange carriers) plus their other lines of business. Verizon recently sided with Coca-Cola to pull ads from Facebook to hurt them until they were forced to comply with THEIR definitions of "hate-speech.

A few months ago my FIOS equipment went out here after a storm and I luckily kept it up temporarily in limp mode to get a call out for repair. All of my communication (land line and internet) goes through their hub. Despite the fact that I had been quarantined many weeks and they had extensive PPE available to them (masks and tyvek suits) offering ample protection from any risk of getting a potential virus, they REFUSED to enter my basement (or even open garage) to perform the needed service and forced me to REPAIR THEIR EQUIPMENT at their direction despite knowing the hugely negative impact on my health for 2.5 hours, which put me in a bed for a week. I plan on suing them.

Not after 1996. Verizon is not a Baby Bell. Verizon has no business knowing what your opinions are, that is an invasion of privacy, but then, this nation has chucked privacy out the window and gov. and companies routinely FORCE you to give up your rights and privacy in order to get services. Verizon is now out in the field with CLECs (competitive local exchange carriers) plus their other lines of business. Verizon recently sided with Coca-Cola to pull ads from Facebook to hurt them until they were forced to comply with THEIR definitions of "hate-speech.

A few months ago my FIOS equipment went out here after a storm and I luckily kept it up temporarily in limp mode to get a call out for repair. All of my communication (land line and internet) goes through their hub. Despite the fact that I had been quarantined many weeks and they had extensive PPE available to them (masks and tyvek suits) offering ample protection from any risk of getting a potential virus, they REFUSED to enter my basement (or even open garage) to perform the needed service and forced me to REPAIR THEIR EQUIPMENT at their direction despite knowing the hugely negative impact on my health for 2.5 hours, which put me in a bed for a week. I plan on suing them.

So Verizon Fios can switch off my Internet under your leadership.

Interesting

I guess that's what Hillary planned

? ? ? ? ?

So Verizon Fios can switch off my Internet under your leadership.

Interesting

I guess that's what Hillary planned

? ? ? ? ?
oopsies

Yes they can if it's in their TOS rules.

Verizon isn't the government.

Yes, and they will, but you better bake that cake!

The anti hate speech Stalinist decided to throw in his hate speech right out of the gate.

Good thing we have mods addressing it. Not only is it hate speech, it is against the forum rules. See this is actual removal of inappropriate content. What the leftists are doing is the silencing of American voices, in an attempt to transform the nation into an anti-American 3rd world hell-hole.

The anti hate speech Stalinist decided to throw in his hate speech right out of the gate.

Good thing we have mods addressing it. Not only is it hate speech, it is against the forum rules. See this is actual removal of inappropriate content. What the leftists are doing is the silencing of American voices, in an attempt to transform the nation into an anti-American 3rd world hell-hole.
My opinion that calling an Ameican a Taliban hate speech can in no way be deemed an example of hate speech itself.

My opinion that calling an Ameican a Taliban hate speech can in no way be deemed an example of hate speech itself.

That's your misunderstanding. When it comes to hate-speech, your opinion could not count for less of a toss.

According to your Stalinists master minds, the biggest philosophy archive ever created is "hate speech" - because it makes mockery of the most evil philosophy - communism. If I recall correctly "communism debunked for kids" was the last philosophy video uploaded on Molyneux's channel - I can see why it is triggering.

But that's least of your problems - you violated the forum rules.

150226-science-iraq-museum_44a748ed78a2ec5f72b1e9779e2bcb4a.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

image.jpg

See if you can spot the differences because I can't

Last edited:

All I know is that the Taliban was actively tearing down statues and destroying the cultures they didn't like either.

Forum List

Back