Vaccine injury post where you can see people injured by the jab

The two teen boys “were found dead in bed 3 and 4 days after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine,” the paper states, adding, “Both boys were pronounced dead at home without attempted resuscitation.”

Let Big Tech and the corporate media know they are powerless in stopping the spread of truth by visiting our store now!
Researchers found the boys’ fatal myocarditis diagnoses were not “typical,” and more closely resembled toxic cardiomyopathy.

“The microscopic examination revealed features resembling a catecholamine-induced injury, not typical myocarditis pathology,” the scientists wrote, adding their work could benefit other pathologists in the future.

“The myocardial injury seen in these post-vaccine hearts is different from typical myocarditis and has an appearance most closely resembling a catecholamine-mediated stress (toxic) cardiomyopathy. Understanding that these instances are different from typical myocarditis and that cytokine storm has a known feedback loop with catecholamines may help guide screening and therapy.”

Very sad to read about all these cases and no doubt many more.:(

so for me this is all I can say....

1650669357908.png

Suzanna Newell was a participant of Senator Ron Johnson's Roundtable discussion on mandatory COVID-19 vaccines held in Washington D.C. on November 2, 2021.

Suzanna Newell is a triathlete from Saint Paul, MN diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and reliant on a walker or cane to walk following COVID-19 vaccination. She testified:

"I was previously a long distance biker and triathlete. I was valedictorian in my high school, and now I struggle to retrieve words.

It's like I aged 40 years overnight."

Full video is at:

AN ENTIRE PAGE OF COVID JAB DAMAGE IS POSTED ON THIS SITE

Cody Flint is an airline pilot from Cleveland, MS who accumulated 10,000 hours of flight time diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistula, Eustachian tube dysfunction, and elevated intracranial pressure following Pfizer vaccination.

He was a participant of Senator Ron Johnson's Roundtable discussion on mandatory COVID-19 vaccines held in Washington D.C. on November 2, 2021.

He experienced side effects from the Pfizer shot while flying, and "by the Grace of God" was able to get the plane back down on the ground before blacking out, something to this day he does not even remember.

He experienced swelling of the brain following the Pfizer shot. He went through multiple surgeries and lost nearly a year of his life with his family.

I don't know if I will ever be able to fly a plane again.

His career is destroyed, and he had to use up all of his savings just to pay medical bills. He feels the government has abandoned him as they refuse to help, after assuring everyone the shots were "safe and effective."

Full video is at:

Opening remarks by Senator Ron Johnson and his Roundtable discussion on mandatory COVID-19 vaccines held in Washington D.C. on November 2, 2021. He invited the heads of all the federal health agencies, as well as representatives from the drug companies producing the COVID-19 vaccines, but none of them showed up.

Senator Ron Johnson: There is no need for COVID-19 vaccine mandates. If the vaccine worked and stopped transmission, those vaccinated would have no fear of the unvaccinated. If the COVID-19 vaccine does not stop transmission, then mandating them is pointless.

The federal government is ignoring vaccine injuries from the COVID shots.

Full video at:

This, if allowed to be pinned is where I can put vaccine injuries from people and or sources that show has is happening to them.

Post 1. On an injury

This has happened to thousands if not millions of ppl.
Sadiq Khan (Mayor of London) announced in his new book that he suffered a minor heart attack which left him barely conscious at the COP26 Climate Conference from 10/31/21 - 11/13/21.

Sadiq Khan suffered 'minor heart attack' that left him 'barely conscious'

Here he is on 10/29/21 getting a COVID booster shot. He doesn't mention that...

Sadiq gets his booster jab and urges other Londoners to do the same

I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

PS: My father-in-law died of heart failure one week after getting the new super-duper Bivalent vaccine. A guy at my work got a terrible case of Lupus and had to quit working shortly after getting vaccinated. More coincidences.

Anecdotes do not create a logic train.

You can post all the stories you want....but when literally billions of people have been vaccinated there still is no clear pathology of what the antivaxxers are claiming. I tuned them out two years ago.

There has to be a REASON why this vaccine causes an unrelated issue. And no one has found any reason or cause or significant percentage of people to have a related reaction.

However, myocarditis is EXTREMELY common in people with sedentary lifestyles (quarantine lifestyles) and mild depression.

You can post all the stories you want....but when literally billions of people have been vaccinated there still is no clear pathology of what the antivaxxers are claiming. I tuned them out two years ago.

There has to be a REASON why this vaccine causes an unrelated issue. And no one has found any reason or cause or significant percentage of people to have a related reaction.

However, myocarditis is EXTREMELY common in people with sedentary lifestyles (quarantine lifestyles) and mild depression.
athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-2021-23-02.jpg

According to ICAN, 7.7% of the v-safe users -- 782,913 people -- reported seeking medical attention via a telehealth appointment, urgent care clinic, emergency room intervention or hospitalization following a COVID-19 vaccine.

About 25% of v-safe users said they experienced symptoms that required them to miss school or work or prevented them from doing other normal activities, according to ICAN’s “dashboard” that summarizes the results.

That's proof, not anecdote. There is no doubt the vaccines are unnecessarily killing people, and each injection of spike proteins causes more damage.

Go get your booster. I hear there is a new strain out. :)

athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-2021-23-02.jpg

Still not relevant. These numbers are not statistically relevant.

State something RELEVANT. Pathology is king here.
You have yet to state anything that rises above the "gloved hand" treatment in numbers (form of placebo) In fact....these numbers are below placebo reactions.

I've had several rounds of inoculations....

I've also seen reports that state that you cannot mix vaccines. That the AstraZenneca/Oxford vaccine is prone to Guillaume Barr syndrome and if the MRNA vaccine is used with it as a booster you just destroyed any protection that you might have had. There might be other complications as well.

So....
There's no pathology over and above people doing dumb stuff like getting extra boosters and not keeping proper records. Sad but true stuff. People think CBD is a wonder drug too....but it's pathology is proven and it's much more dangerous than the vaccines ever thought about.

According to ICAN, 7.7% of the v-safe users -- 782,913 people -- reported seeking medical attention via a telehealth appointment, urgent care clinic, emergency room intervention or hospitalization following a COVID-19 vaccine.

About 25% of v-safe users said they experienced symptoms that required them to miss school or work or prevented them from doing other normal activities, according to ICAN’s “dashboard” that summarizes the results.

That's proof, not anecdote. There is no doubt the vaccines are unnecessarily killing people, and each injection of spike proteins causes more damage.

Go get your booster. I hear there is a new strain out. :)

Just so you know....
There are mechanisms in place that if what they were saying was even remotely true the vaccines would have been stopped.

Each health system that issued the vaccines tracks data internally as well as gives it to others to share the data. SAEs are common as well as SAE audits....and if there's even so much as a 0.5% similar medical issue....it's instantly flagged internally in each health system.

So where you can claim "big government " collusion and conspiracy....you have literally hundreds of thousands of people who would have to conspire to lie.

And they haven't and won't.

However, there is a LOT of evidence that the MRNA vaccines saved a lot of lives and prevented lots of people from injuries from Covid-19 disease. Because long covid affects roughly between 30%-60% of those infected. (The numbers are still being gathered)

So....
My brother had a heart attack from a complete blockage....he blames the vaccine.
Of course the 40 years of smoking, liquor drinking, overworking, recreational drug use, lack of regular checkups, and non-stop diet of saturated fats had nothing to do with it....it was only the vaccine that caused it.

Forum List

Back