How do "Balance of Nature" supplements work?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
The inventor realized that most people don't chew their food well enough to get all of the nutrients the food contains. By drying and grinding those fruits and veggies into powder the body can more readily absorb their nutrients. Pretty smart, and profitable.

I was having knee pain due to early arthritis in both knees...I looked up balance of nature and the cost per month was ridiculous...then I found that Natrol has a very similar product and so I started taking them daily both the veggie and fruit pills...I haven't felt pain in my knees since I began taking them...

I can't say for sure its the capsules but I don't want to stop them....they are about half the cost of the BON capsules and from what I can tell the process is exactly the same...but the Natrol has a leg up in my opinion because they include a probiotic in their powdered veggies and fruit.....

Note: The fruit capsules can be opened and put in yogurt oatmeal or pudding...they tase pretty good but the veggie capsules are nasty tasting....

I've heard great things about the product but what is it like 6 capsules you have to take at a time? If so than a bottle won't last long and will be cost prohibitive for many.

The inventor realized that most people don't chew their food well enough to get all of the nutrients the food contains. By drying and grinding those fruits and veggies into powder the body can more readily absorb their nutrients. Pretty smart, and profitable.

The ads just kill me....they are so careful to make no actual medical claims. Things like "Now I'm a better mom!" and "Now I can do skateboard tricks!"

I don't know--I have had great results with some natural remedies, etc. But these are quite pricey and are just really...powdered food?

The ads just kill me....they are so careful to make no actual medical claims. Things like "Now I'm a better mom!" and "Now I can do skateboard tricks!"

I don't know--I have had great results with some natural remedies, etc. But these are quite pricey and are just really...powdered food?
Ads cost considerable money. Every time I turn on my TV I see at least one ad for Balance of Nature supplements. Sometimes I see several in an hour.

Ads cost considerable money. Every time I turn on my TV I see at least one ad for Balance of Nature supplements. Sometimes I see several in an hour.

People fall for the silliest things.

1650029442024.png

Forum List

Back