Vaccine injury post where you can see people injured by the jab

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
This, if allowed to be pinned is where I can put vaccine injuries from people and or sources that show has is happening to them.

Post 1. On an injury

This has happened to thousands if not millions of ppl.

I only have anecdotes from friends to tell about since I donā€™t get anywhere near any vaccine. These are all friends of friendsā€¦

A lady and her two daughters got the Covid vaccine. Their family warned them that it wouldnā€™t turn out great but they didnā€™t listen. They have several problems now, the biggest of which is horrible menstrual cycles.

A fire department was mandated to get the vaccine and 3 ended up in the hospital with serious heart conditions. They were intubated and near deaths door. One guy jerked his out and basically decided he was done. One of the other guys got pretty low but I think finally made it out of the hospital. As far as Iā€™ve heard, none of them are up to pre-vaccine conditions.

Thereā€™s more but I could write up a lecture.

• Banned
I only have anecdotes from friends to tell about since I donā€™t get anywhere near any vaccine. These are all friends of friendsā€¦

A lady and her two daughters got the Covid vaccine. Their family warned them that it wouldnā€™t turn out great but they didnā€™t listen. They have several problems now, the biggest of which is horrible menstrual cycles.

A fire department was mandated to get the vaccine and 3 ended up in the hospital with serious heart conditions. They were intubated and near deaths door. One guy jerked his out and basically decided he was done. One of the other guys got pretty low but I think finally made it out of the hospital. As far as Iā€™ve heard, none of them are up to pre-vaccine conditions.

Thereā€™s more but I could write up a lecture.

Hereā€™s one :

Got any proof that it's caused by a vaccine? Or are you full of shit?

With no proof, you simply come off as a total moron.
Yes in my case. The proof that it came on directly after the vaccine was given. What else would be needed?

• Banned
Got any proof that it's caused by a vaccine? Or are you full of shit?

With no proof, you simply come off as a total moron.

There is all the proof needed the people are to dumb to follow it , listen to it , research it

IT IS ALL PROVIDED IN PLAIN VIEW NOW TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN WHY ITā€™S REAL OR DIE from the jab I could care less who the hell believes it your body will show you where the hell the truth is when your death sickly from this shit, and no your idiot for a doctor isnā€™t going to tel you because they have contracts to get nice money off your back.
Find the information your self there are tons of links provided find it yourself.

And this is Isabell injured from the jab :

Yes in my case. The proof that it came on directly after the vaccine was given. What else would be needed?

As you can see many canā€™t comprehend what that means. The average taker isnā€™t able to pick up on what you did.
There are Dr.s working on helping those who have taken this jab. Do you have that kind of information?

Last edited:
So you didn't die, correct?

I knew better from day 1 just like the mask that is a sign of submitting to the slavery. And all the freaks who bent over and complied like good little slaves as their owners were always caught with no mask on. Lmao!

Enjoy the list of people hurt by this fake gene therapy bs.

So you didn't die, correct?
Didnā€™t die?! Of course not, after all, I didnā€™t get vaxxed. But for those still suffering from vax side effects, itā€™s much worse than Covid ever was. Donā€™t know how that makes it worth it.

Links are not the same thing as proof, dumbass.

I'm not saying that vaccines cannot have side effects, they most certainly can.

I'm just saying that your legion of RFK jr. cocksuckers are a nothing bunch of brainwashed morons.

Omg r u a fucking idiot

And this is Isabell injured from the jab :

As you can see many canā€™t comprehend what that means. The average taker isnā€™t able to pick up on what you did.
There are Dr.s working on helping those who have taken this jab. Do you have that kind of information?
Stew Peters on Rumble covers a lot on vaccine injuries. I quit following them just cuz it was getting to be so many I couldnā€™t keep track anymore.
Btw, the fact that they are censored for talking about vaccine injuries tells me thereā€™s something there. If there wasnā€™t much truth to it, why donā€™t they just let the ā€œmisinformationā€ run its course and people can find out for themselves that itā€™s a lie. If the vax truly worked and the virus was as deadly as claimed to be, the vax would sell itself.

The pain this man is in, ppl know who they were before the jab and they know who they are after it.

They know what pain they had before it and now they know what they have after it.

MSM is not going to tell nor show the public these drastic attacks on people right after taking the JAB!!!!

Forum List

Back