Vaccine ID to vote?

Should a vaccine ID be required to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Leftists, I'm looking for you to weigh in here. Should a vaccine ID be required to vote?

I'll make this simple for you. If you were an intelligent adult interested in the opinions of others, you would simply state your opinion then ask the general audience what there's is.

What you prove is that you are a troll, bating an argument.

So, the question is, how much do you get paid to be a troll, or do you just waist your time trolling because of some mental problem?
Are you really that desperate to feel like you "belong"?

I'll make this simple for you. If you were an intelligent adult interested in the opinions of others, you would simply state your opinion then ask the general audience what there's is.

What you prove is that you are a troll, bating an argument.

So, the question is, how much do you get paid to be a troll, or do you just waist your time trolling because of some mental problem?
Are you really that desperate to feel like you "belong"?
Maybe you should return to third grade and learn simple spelling/usage before you try to influence opinion--their's not there's, baiting not bating, waste not waist. Try again.

But but, if everyone can get a vaccine card, how is it they can't get another form of simple ID to vote? Let's make the vaccine card the ID for voting. Then no one can say they were disenfranchised.
Texas requires a state issued photo ID to vote. HEB's Vaccine card isn't issued by the state.

Get the shot

gettheshot2.gif

Forum List

Back