Vaccinated people spread covid

Are you really this stupid??? It's hype!! The article stated that 57 people were hospitalized, that's .06% of a population of 89.540+ people in that area. The chancellor of the hospital 'believes' it's 'on track' to be the 'deadliest' wave in Arkansas?? WTF?? He 'believes'? What the hell does that even mean?? Do you ever stop to look at the language used in these pieces of bullshit propaganda? What does 'deadliest' mean? Compared to what? How many people were hospitalized and died in the past? You notice the article just doesn't bother to even tell you that, you just take their word for it... lol The article also said not one word about anyone dying, but still it's 'deadly'.... give me a break!!
Stupid would be the previous post. I'm the comparison that you can't comprehend to previous points in the pandemic.

You most be from lower educated Arkansas.

Somehow it did last year. The worldwide influenza wave 2020/21 did just simple not happen because of the preventing actions against covid-19. Here in Germany in the season 2019/20 we had in 2020 in week #6 22,560 in #8 20,258 in #10 25,270 registrated infections with the influenza virus. In season 2020/21 we had in 2021 in week #6 16 in week #8 9 and in week #10 16 registrated infections with the influenza virus. Our medical system was always 100% working - during the whole pandemy up to now - and it will still do so (as long as this is the will of god) with the power of wonderful people, who did do - and do - a great job.

Die wahren Helden

Fünf Uhr morgens. Sie schleppt sich zum Bus.
Sie fühlt sich krank, doch sie weiß genau: Sie muss.
Sie ist Krankenschwester auf der Intensivstation.
Und die Patienten warten schon.
Er gehört im Altenheim zum Pflegepersonal.
Sein Tagesdienstplan ist hektisch und brutal.
Doch so gut es geht, nimmt er sich für jeden Zeit
und hält für alle ein Lächeln bereit.
Selten Lob, wenig Kohle, kein Glamour und kein Glanz,
doch das Herz am rechten Fleck, und zwar voll und ganz.

Ihr seid die wahren Helden,
auch wenn euch niemand applaudiert.
Ihr seid die wahren Helden,
weil ohne euch nichts funktioniert.

Das Baby schreit. Die große Schwester weint.
Der Blick zum Hof, in den die Sonne nie scheint.
Mama kocht Nudeln, mehr war heut' nicht drin,
und sie sagt doch voller Stolz: „Wir kriegen das schon hin!“
Der Vater weg, ganz plötzlich abgehaun.
Sie schafft's den Kleinen eine Welt zu baun,
in der sie Liebe und Vertrauen spüren,
und sie durch diese harte Zeit zu führen.
Einen Schritt vorm Abgrund, am Ende ihrer Kraft.
Oft weiß sie selbst nicht, wie sie's schafft.

Ihr seid die wahren Helden…

Er pflegt seinen Vater, und das seit Jahren schon.
An jedem einzelnen Tag, kein Dankeschön als Lohn.
Ihn mal zu pflegen, war für ihn immer klar,
auch wenn ihr Verhältnis mehr als schwierig war.
Jetzt geht er mit ihm durch seine letzte Zeit
und nennt das eine Selbstverständlichkeit.

Ihr seid die wahren Helden…

Wahre Helden gibt es überall, doch sicher nicht
in Hochglanzmagazinen und im hellen Rampenlicht,
auch nicht auf der Leinwand und nicht bei RTL,
doch sie sind viel stärker und verschwinden nicht so schnell.

Denn die wahren Helden sehn in Wirklichkeit ganz anders aus.
Die wahren Helden wachsen täglich über sich hinaus.

Daniel "Dän" Dickopf, 2015

Did you read what I linked?

There is only a 3% culture rate at 35 cycles, the stated preferred cycle rate

Which means that well over 50% of our cases could be false positives. I don't know what German testers are diong. But if their cycle rate is above 30 like ours. The tests are borderline useless from a data perspective.

Any revision would likely be to increase COVID-19 deaths due to undercounting.

There is a 3% culutre rate at a cycle of 35 on those PCR tests. Which means that well over 50% of them are false positives

actually, they were using contaminated swabs.

At cycle rates of 35 there is no need for that

Only 3% of the samples can be "cultured out" in a petri dish

Which means even if you were sending in random samples of 100% covid free people you would get a huge positive rate.

how are they determining which variant of covid they are dealing with?

They will take ask testers for random samples. Then extrapolate that out to the whole population

Like a poll

So you get 1,000 samples, do some math to try to guess what that means for the rest of us

No, no there is not.

Yes there is otto

You should have known this long ago.

Anyone who isn't extremely intimately aware of how testing works is an idiot. And unqualified to speak on this quite frankly

That should have been your first question last year

All our policy, projections, and beliefs about this virus are based on those very very flawed PCR tests. Which aren't even meant to be a diagnostic as we're using them.

You have no fucking idea what is going on. Keep your mouth shut if you don't want to learn. What kind of fucking German son can't figure this out? You don't even need 90 IQ to wrap your head around this.

Stupid would be the previous post. I'm the comparison that you can't comprehend to previous points in the pandemic.

You most be from lower educated Arkansas.
'I'm the comparison that you can't comprehend to previous points in the pandemic.' What does that even mean? Is English your first language?

Thanks for showing us all what a bigot you are, you loving, compassionate, inclusive leftist.... lol

They will take ask testers for random samples. Then extrapolate that out to the whole population

Like a poll

So you get 1,000 samples, do some math to try to guess what that means for the rest of us
From my understanding, they have to identify the gnome to know what variant it is. The pathogen has already been sequenced.

Yes there is otto

You should have known this long ago.

Anyone who isn't extremely intimately aware of how testing works is an idiot. And unqualified to speak on this quite frankly

That should have been your first question last year

All our policy, projections, and beliefs about this virus are based on those very very flawed PCR tests. Which aren't even meant to be a diagnostic as we're using them.

You have no fucking idea what is going on. Keep your mouth shut if you don't want to learn. What kind of fucking German son can't figure this out? You don't even need 90 IQ to wrap your head around this.
Because you're wrong about what your posting about. Try this instead of some wingnut website as a source of information.

Diagnostic Performance of an Antigen Test ...

From my understanding, they have to identify the gnome to know what variant it is. The pathogen has already been sequenced.

Look i dont' know that they actually do it.

But in theory that's what they claim to do. And that's how you would do it.

I'm not there. I don't know. I have not heard anyone in those labs speak publicly to say they sequenced this or that.

Because you're wrong about what your posting about. Try this instead of some wingnut website as a source of information.

Diagnostic Performance of an Antigen Test ...

I linked you a peer reviewed study of the relevant cycle rates and their connection to the rona

Skimming that CDC bullshit, it in no where says what the culture rates are.

crtl + f culture, nothing.

THE CDC IS THE STATE. THEY DO NOT GET TO DEFINE ANYTHING. ACADEMIA DEFINES TRUTH, NEVER THE STATE

GERMAN

God damn

"the cdc says so"

So? Fucking retard. It's an academic question. One that should be open to peer review. Like what I linked you. Actual relevant data not the CDC's bullshit supposition.

You seem to be another one who has trouble processing information. You filter out what you do not want to hear and distort the message to fit your idiology

They did not "admit" any such thing. They said that those who were vaccinated and who experience rare breakthrough infections can carry a virul load equivelan to that of an unvaxxed person and tranmit it to others

The part that you're ignoring is that very few vaccinated people get the virus at all. So the fact is that the vaccine most certainly stops the spread in most cases
You disagree?? Adrenochrome Junkie

Defend yourself then

all bullshit. All of it.

Search for someone who is able to teach you what "to think" means.

They wear the masks to prevent them from being hit with blood.

I don't have any idea where such an absurde idea comes from. Doctors try during an operation not to breathe into an open body. That's why they use masks.

HIV type shit.

What has aids now to do with this?

fk I hate idiots like you

Whom do you love? No one?

that prance

¿prance? = tänzeln, paradieren
Thanks. A very nice word.

around thinking you know something you know nothing about.

?

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission.

What's perhaps really your opinion if it is not only politcal propaganda in which you believe without any real reason to do so. The experts in the world say something else. But that's unimportant, if you read and tried to understand what I said. You anyway lost the most important moments, when you was able to fight. But it's not over yet.

We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

and

If you can’t help but believe and trust the weak retrospective observational studies and confused public health “authorities” lying to you about the benefits and completely ignoring the risks of medical masks, then you should at least reject the illogical anti-science recommendation to block only 2 of the 3 ports of entry for viral diseases. Masks only cover the mouth and nose. They do not protect the eyes.

Okay. What did you personally do to fight infections with Sars-Co-V2 which are able to lead to the diseaese covid-19? In the USA died up to now mire tehn 600,000 peopel - many others will have serios probeömes because they were infected.

Here a graph:

COVID-19-Pandemie_-_US_%28Vereinigte_Staaten_von_Amerika%29_-_Tote_%28800px%29.svg

What did you do at which date to stop this process - except to fight the fighters against Covod-19 ???

Last edited:

There is only a 3% culture rate at 35 cycles, the stated preferred cycle rate

Which means that well over 50% of our cases could be false positives. I don't know what German testers are diong.

Their job.

But if their cycle rate is above 30 like ours. The tests are borderline useless from a data perspective.

Many things were useless which we did do during this pandemic - we lost about 60,000 people without any real need to have to lose them for example - but this was "learning by doing". The ´main mistake was to think covid-19 had been more harmless than it really was.

Forum List

Back