Vaccinated people spread covid

Just like every other post

Who is not vaccinated will be infected with Sars-Co-V2. This is only a question of time. And you will kill people who trust in you with your proud stupidity. A tragedy.

Last edited:
I don't see any sense in such a statement. Even if masks would be ineffective - what to say is nonsense, if someone takes a look that doctors use durting an operation surgical masks in front of an open body to take care not to infect this body.

A typical error in reasoning of nearly all US-Americans is "egocentrism". If you seee someone with a mask then you think autmataically thsi is anditois who treis to help the own person with a wrong method - but in other countries of the world to wear masks shows automatically that this people like to protect others. They give the signal "I take care not to infect you".

Asides from all scientific opinions and all political opinsions I see in the wearing of masks a good manners in sense of the philosophy of Freiher von Knigge. Not to wear masks helps not anything - but to wear masks helps always everyone. Psychologically it makes oneself clear to remember an existing danger - and for tothers it is ths signal "I foght aganst thei pandemy and I like to protect you". Both fasctors are independent from any opinion about masks and politics a factor to show that we still live in the best of all possible worlds - even in case a pandemic tries to shock us. For a whole society adn whole mankind means this signal, this color: We will fight together and we will win!

No. The simplest way I can put it is that wearing a cloth mask, or paper mask to stop a sub microscopic virus is like trying to stop a hoard of flys with a chain link fence.

No. The simplest way I can put it is that wearing a cloth mask, or paper mask to stop a sub microscopic virus is like trying to stop a hoard of flys with a chain link fence.

Your points of view are totally uninteresting for me. Try to understand what I said here.

Then lock yourself in your home and retreat from living among us.

Any idea what for god gave you a brain? Aristotle for example thought it is for cooling the blood - what had been an excellent idea.

j-mac - Here again my text - I corrected some misspelings:

I don't see any sense in such a statement: Even if masks would be ineffective (- what to say is nonsense, if someone takes a look that doctors use during an operation surgical masks in front of an open body to take care not to infect this body).

A typical error in reasoning of nearly all US-Americans is "egocentrism". If you'll see someone with a mask then you'll think automatically this is an idiot who tries to help the own person with a wrong method - but in other countries of the world to wear masks shows automatically that this people like to protect others. They give the signal "I take care not to infect you!".

Asides from all scientific opinions and all political opinions I see in the wearing of masks a good manner in sense of the philosophy of Adolph Freiherr Knigge. Not to wear masks helps not anything - but to wear masks helps always everyone. Psychologically it makes oneself clear to remember an existing danger - and for others it is the signal "I fight against the pandemic and I like to protect you". Both factors are independent from any opinion about masks and politics - they are a factor to show that we still live in the best of all possible worlds (Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz) - even in case a pandemic tries to shock us. For a whole society and whole mankind means this signal, this color: We will fight together and we will win!

Last edited:
Vaccinated people can spread covid, they can catch covid and they still have to wear masks and social distance,,,,now tell me, that the vaccine works with a straight face

Vaccinated people can spread covid, they can catch covid and they still have to wear masks and social distance,,,,now tell me, that the vaccine works with a straight face

Also in this case: True or wrong is unimportant (- although you did not notice what I said about this - what would also make you clear why to say so is a nonsense statement as long as you don't fill such a declaration with exact probabilities)

Logically if it would be true what you say here grows the chance to become infected with Sars-Co-V2. This is still only a question of time - in this scenario the time is shorter. So you had not to speak with me but to run now to get a vaccination - if you take serios covid-19. Even in case of seldom vaccination failures the progression of covid-19 is not so drastic - and as far as I know never anyone died here in Germany who was vaccinated and got covid-19. And in your scenario it makes also a big sense for vaccinated people to wear masks - on reason to give you yourself a better chance. They protect you!

It could really be a good idea from you to try to read and to try to understand what I said here in this thread. Independent from this logical game here it is totally wrong what you say about masks. Worldwide say the best experts something else!

Oh by the way: Our government here in Germany decided to stop the use of masks after winter in spring 2022 - although we did not have big problems in the last few month with this virus. But the use of masks has also different levels - depending on the risks.

Last edited:
Why do you say continously such stupid things? Why do you take care not to be taken serios?
No, I think your premise of virtue signaling is ridiculous…if you’d like to wear a mask for the rest of your life so you can show others how compassionate you are, then go ahead. But, when you try to shame others into doing the same then they have the right to tell you to go take a leap off a short pier….

Simple as that…I don’t know what you are failing to grasp here…

Forum List

Back