Vaccinated people spread covid

:eusa_doh:
Are you ever not a dumbfuck?
Are you really this stupid??? It's hype!! The article stated that 57 people were hospitalized, that's .06% of a population of 89.540+ people in that area. The chancellor of the hospital 'believes' it's 'on track' to be the 'deadliest' wave in Arkansas?? WTF?? He 'believes'? What the hell does that even mean?? Do you ever stop to look at the language used in these pieces of bullshit propaganda? What does 'deadliest' mean? Compared to what? How many people were hospitalized and died in the past? You notice the article just doesn't bother to even tell you that, you just take their word for it... lol The article also said not one word about anyone dying, but still it's 'deadly'.... give me a break!!

This one is up my alley and states what I have stated all along, if masks work, why didn't the virus slow down after everyone started wearing them?

Back in August 2020, a survey by Pew indicated that 85% of Americans wore masks when in public all or most of the time. So, the public has been using masks extensively. We thus set the table in this review on the effectiveness of masking for Covid by asking, if these surgical and cloth masks are effective, why did incidence of the virus (or actual disease; and they’re not the same thing) escalate so rapidly despite widespread use? Why is there no evidence across US States and global nations showing that when use is mandated (or not mandated given the general uptake of masking by the public), this contributes to reduced viral transmission? Is there any such evidence?

In the past year, 600,000 Americans died of Covid 19. In a normal year, at most 60,000 Americans die of the flu. This is not the flu. When people started getting the vaccine, Covid deaths slowed down, slowed way down. The vaccine does work.

600,000 died supposedly 'with' Covid, not 'from' Covid, and I don't even believe that because their 'tests' were set at a ridiculously high sensitivity that would have tested positive for a damn cold. The CDC reported at one point that only 6% of the 'death toll' for Covid were actually from Covid, that's 36,000 people, and there were hardly any 'flu' deaths anywhere this year. Yet people continue to just ignore the facts, and carry on with their hype. Sad.

There is no doubt that some of what we called covid deaths was the flu

Influenza did not just disappear

It's doctors weren't diagnosing correctly. Because they were using very over sensitive PCR tests with a massive false positive rate.

So while I'm pretty sure there is a nasty cold running around. Our counts are most certainly in doubt. You could easily slash 50k+ deaths off our count. Possibly much more than that. PCR tests at the cycles we run them are vastly vastly over sensitive. The upside to that is. We never miss a case. The downside is there is a HUGE false positive rate.

So all the other colds like rhino viruses, flu, and other random shit killed people last year. We just didn't know it

Whatever the final number the CDC says is for this year. Will be revised in later years.

Exactly...

600,000 died supposedly 'with' Covid, not 'from' Covid, and I don't even believe that because their 'tests' were set at a ridiculously high sensitivity that would have tested positive for a damn cold. The CDC reported at one point that only 6% of the 'death toll' for Covid were actually from Covid, that's 36,000 people, and there were hardly any 'flu' deaths anywhere this year. Yet people continue to just ignore the facts, and carry on with their hype. Sad.
OH LOOK> WE HAVE A NEW Q KOOK

Fucking Hell...

Every fucking week from you idiots...

Can you explain the Excess Deaths during the period... Was there a secret reason why about 750,000 extra people died during the time period?

1628170597717.png

Now tell us the mysterious ways all these people died...

(By the way I am going with the way that had Hospitals full and refrigerator trucks for bodies..)

Please explain this to us....

It's doctors weren't diagnosing correctly. Because they were using very over sensitive PCR tests with a massive false positive rate.

So while I'm pretty sure there is a nasty cold running around. Our counts are most certainly in doubt. You could easily slash 50k+ deaths off our count. Possibly much more than that. PCR tests at the cycles we run them are vastly vastly over sensitive. The upside to that is. We never miss a case. The downside is there is a HUGE false positive rate.

So all the other colds like rhino viruses, flu, and other random shit killed people last year. We just didn't know it

Whatever the final number the CDC says is for this year. Will be revised in later years.
actually, they were using contaminated swabs.

Fucking Hell...

Can you explain the Excess Deaths during the period... Was there a secret reason why about 750,000 extra people died during the time period?

View attachment 521833

(By the way I am going with the way that had Hospitals full and refrigerator trucks for bodies..)

it didn't happen. daily death rates did not increase. The CDC went back at the beginning of 2021 and rewrote that excessive death crap. I love it.

They admit the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread, but they want everyone to get it and “will make life as tough as possible for the unvaccinated”
You seem to be another one who has trouble processing information. You filter out what you do not want to hear and distort the message to fit your idiology

They did not "admit" any such thing. They said that those who were vaccinated and who experience rare breakthrough infections can carry a virul load equivelan to that of an unvaxxed person and tranmit it to others

The part that you're ignoring is that very few vaccinated people get the virus at all. So the fact is that the vaccine most certainly stops the spread in most cases

it didn't happen. daily death rates did not increase. The CDC went back at the beginning of 2021 and rewrote that excessive death crap. I love it.
Yes, I watched them month to month all thru 2020, there was hardly any variation from 2019, and then miraculously they changed at the beginning of 2021, imagine that!

Fucking Hell...

View attachment 521833

Not only that… but this is not a US phenomenon.it’s happening around the world. That’s one giant conspiracy

Yes, I watched them month to month all thru 2020, there was hardly any variation from 2019, and then miraculously they changed at the beginning of 2021, imagine that!
yep, I know. I did exactly the same thing. In fact, the links I used from the CDC were all pulled down.

Any revision would likely be to increase COVID-19 deaths due to undercounting.

Forum List

Back