Vaccinated people spread covid

Unles you were over one hundred years old you would not remember it. The last time it was done was in 1918, how ever that time it back fired on us. To many people fought the quarantine , came in contact with army troops and spread it to them. In large part due to political campaigns just like republicas are running today causing unrest. How ever in the old west small pox quarantines were effective because the population actually listened. After the quarantins were over they also burnt items touched by the infected.
Never happened.
And if it did, you admit it didn’t work

I’m taking it that you must be at least 110 years old to remember that

Last edited:
Yes “vaccination alone will not stop spread of variants” - CNN So what. What is your point? If is to not get vaxxed that is stupid as stupid gets
My point is that people tell me to get vaxxed so they can return to normal.

What is the point of getting vaxxed if it doesn’t stop the spread???

I thought the whole memo from the very begging was ‘to stop the spread’.

You are not returning to normal until the Marxist Globalist Tyrants are removed from power.

But you worship them, so you will never return to normal. Nor do I think you want to. You enjoy this

BTW you never explained why “if is not get vaxxed that is stupid as stupid gets”

actually I’m not sure what you’re even trying to say, it sounded like a 1st grader trying to write their first sentence.

Vaxxed people can and do spread it but where are you getting this crap about them dying from. ? A few have, but the vast majority of hospitalizations and death have been among the unvaxxed. If you are going post shit like this you need to provide a source
Which specific statement do you dispute?

As science became instantly politicized there was no getting a clear concise look at the facts. Everything seems strained through a party view point.

Wrong.
Not only are thousands of vaccinated people already dead from the vaccine, but the number who will die from the vaccine in the future is totally unknown.
It could be the vaccine will kill all those vaccinated.
We don't know.
But there obviously are risks to hyping up the immune system when it already is an overly hyped up immune system that has killed over 600,000 people.
Yes, it is the immune system allergic reaction that has killed those with covid-19, not the virus.
There does seem to be something to this. A lot of diseases kill by the over-excited immune reaction to them.

Vaccinated people are dying. They are dying from the jab, they are dying from delta, they are dying from covid. Vaccinated people are DYING.
Crock-o-Meter.jpg

Buried the needle again on the Crock-o-meter

My point is that people tell me to get vaxxed so they can return to normal.

What is the point of getting vaxxed if it doesn’t stop the spread???

I thought the whole memo from the very begging was ‘to stop the spread’.

You are not returning to normal until the Marxist Globalist Tyrants are removed from power.

But you worship them, so you will never return to normal. Nor do I think you want to. You enjoy this

BTW you never explained why “if is not get vaxxed that is stupid as stupid gets”

actually I’m not sure what you’re even trying to say, it sounded like a 1st grader trying to write their first sentence.
What the hell are you rambling on about. The vax is one tool to stop the spread. It will not do it alone but without it the disease to flourish. This who Marxist, Globalist Tyrant stuff is just hysterical Gish Gallop crap. If I have to explain why not getting vaxxed is stupid, you are too stupid to understand any answere that I give you

Your implication that a lot of vaccinated people are dying, and dying from the vax.. And while they do spred the virus, they do not spread any more than unvaxxed people and they rarely get sick which you dihonestly fail to mention.
So you do not dispute any specific statement that I have made.

Forum List

Back