Vaccinated people spread covid

The vaccine seems to work for me and my wife. I got my 2nd dose back in January. Since then we have been maskless to many crowded outdoor concerts/ fairs/ parades. We have been maskless to many crowded indoor bars, clubs, large indoor family gatherings, crowded indoor pools/ outdoor beaches, standing in long lines at Great America, etc. My wife and I have on many occasions found out later we were in close contact with someone who had COVID. I have been in close contact at my job on many occasions with those who have COVID. I have not gotten COVID once yet to this date.

My job in healthcare requires me to test weekly for COVID. Every single week since January when got the vaccine I have always tested negative and I have not once gotten sick. Either it is the vaccine or I just am lucky with a really good immune system :)

We'll see if it lasts. It did not in some places.
As the delta variant makes a deadly sweep through unvaccinated communities, renewing calls for masks and vaccine mandates, health experts say that rare “breakthrough infections” among vaccinated people are not a sign that vaccines are failing. Instead, they are a warning of how vaccine holdouts can endanger even their inoculated neighbors.

As the delta variant makes a deadly sweep through unvaccinated communities, renewing calls for masks and vaccine mandates, health experts say that rare “breakthrough infections” among vaccinated people are not a sign that vaccines are failing. Instead, they are a warning of how vaccine holdouts can endanger even their inoculated neighbors.

That made me laugh out loud. The vaccines are failing and somehow the "experts say" that's the fault of the unvaccinated.

Sure sure. Up is down, black is white, dark is light, and sure

That made me laugh out loud. The vaccines are failing and somehow the "experts say" that's the fault of the unvaccinated.

Mounting research suggests the variants are placing greater strain on the vaccines. When people are infected with the delta variant, Huffman said they produce a thousand times greater viral load than seen from the original COVID-19 strain. That means the delta variant is more efficient at spreading and every time an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks, they potentially release much more of the virus — and opportunities to get someone else sick — than earlier in the pandemic.

Mounting research suggests the variants are placing greater strain on the vaccines. When people are infected with the delta variant, Huffman said they produce a thousand times greater viral load than seen from the original COVID-19 strain. That means the delta variant is more efficient at spreading and every time an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks, they potentially release much more of the virus — and opportunities to get someone else sick — than earlier in the pandemic.

"Leaky" vaccines themselves produce variants. Did you know that?

No no no no no no no - They have the right to be everywhere.

Masks protect primaly others.

I got my second vaccination yesterday. I'm very happy about. But I will use masks as long as trustworthy experts think this is the best. And we have a lot of trustworthy experts here in Germany. That's for me not a political decision but a question of manners. If an old lady in a mall or anywhere else feels safe because I wear a mask then I will do so.

Masks are not ineffective - or did you never see doctors operating?

You don't live in a city, ..., no need for you to drive in a subway. You have a lot of place to avoid the contact to other people, isn't it?

Do your doctors wear bandanas?

If the unvaccinated, were vaccinated, Delta Covid of the unvaccinated people in hospitals would not be filled to the rim or over flowing with Covid patients in our Hospitals or ICU units in the unvaccinated hot spot areas.

Our nurses and doctors and healthcare workers would not be faced with watching these people die slowly without family by their sides, would not be pushed to the brink on hours worked, on hospital beds, on PPE, on hospital equipment....and mental stress.

And most importantly, hospitals could actually save the lives of other sick people that needed that hospital bed and those doctor's hands, and service the surrounding community for their healthcare needs, as they were designed to do.

The unvaccinated catching covid and getting really sick, are causing this to happen.... NOT the vaccinated..... When the vaccinated catch it and spread it, they don't end up hospitalized like the unvaccinated.

If the unvaccinated, were vaccinated, Delta Covid of the unvaccinated people in hospitals would not be filled to the rim or over flowing with Covid patients in our Hospitals or ICU units in the unvaccinated hot spot areas.

Our nurses and doctors and healthcare workers would not be faced with watching these people die slowly without family by their sides, would not be pushed to the brink on hours worked, on hospital beds, on PPE, on hospital equipment....and mental stress.

And most importantly, hospitals could actually save the lives of other sick people that needed that hospital bed and those doctor's hands, and service the surrounding community for their healthcare needs, as they were designed to do.

The unvaccinated catching covid and getting really sick, are causing this to happen.... NOT the vaccinated..... When the vaccinated catch it and spread it, they don't end up hospitalized like the unvaccinated.

Okay so it seems you have given up on vaccines having any impact on transmission or contraction of the virus. This is good.

If things pan out here in the US as they did in Israel and the UK, soon enough the difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed in severe cases and deaths will be small too and might even tip in favor of the unvaxxed. We shall see.

You are a fucking moron that will believe any bullshilt that is spoon fed to you . Where is the data??
There have been breakthrough infections and some deaths of the vaccinated people. Plenty of articles out there to find that don't come from Fox or other right wing news outlets. New reports are now saying that vaccinated people are just likely to carry the same viral load as an unvaccinated person and transmit the virus. That is why all the new mask mandates are coming from the CDC.

Your implication that a lot of vaccinated people are dying, and dying from the vax.. And while they do spred the virus, they do not spread any more than unvaxxed people and they rarely get sick which you dihonestly fail to mention.

This is one of the many articles you can find. instead of being so militant and angry, (not that you're wrong) try some reasonable discourse.

So is the risk of a pandemic still worth doing the research?

They warned through their simulation, event 201. They knew what was going to happen and wanted it to happen.

They have another planned shortly.

View attachment 520668
Buried the needle again on the Crock-o-meter
here, in case you didn't read my previous post

The outbreak in Provincetown — a seaside tourist spot on Cape Cod in the county with Massachusetts’ highest vaccination rate — has so far included more than 900 cases. About three-quarters of them were people who were fully vaccinated.

This is one of the many articles you can find. instead of being so militant and angry, (not that you're wrong) try some reasonable discourse.
naw, Demofks like feeling important shaming people on subjects they know nothing about.

Forum List

Back