Vaccinated people spread covid

Bullshit Kid Where the fuck did you come from? The moron delegation is out of room here
Covid is a upper respiratory virus like the flu.
Flu mutates and has different strains... that's why the flu vaccine can or cannot be affective as the medical professionals have to try and determine which strain will be the most prevalent each year. For Covid to mutate is not a scientific surprise.

That was the first thing I would have posted in reply. The entire document is about how vaccines work and Jimbo posts one slide out of context. What a deceitful troll.

Yes, the vaccines work. Have you thanked Trump?

Sorry, I don’t remember back in the day people being locked up inside of their homes with the military guarding the doors.

I know that’s the world you wished we live in , but we’re not there yet.

Move to a country in Europe or Australia if you want to live in a totalitarian society.

Or just wait a few more weeks here
Unles you were over one hundred years old you would not remember it. The last time it was done was in 1918, how ever that time it back fired on us. To many people fought the quarantine , came in contact with army troops and spread it to them. In large part due to political campaigns just like republicas are running today causing unrest. How ever in the old west small pox quarantines were effective because the population actually listened. After the quarantins were over they also burnt items touched by the infected.

Yes, the vaccines work. Have you thanked Trump?

As a matter of fact, no. Since they would have been around with or without him and at least we wouldn't have a new generation of zombie anti-vaxxers.

Is he living rent free in your head or something, Mr. TDS?

As a matter of fact, no. Since they would have been around with or without him and at least we wouldn't have a new generation of zombie anti-vaxxers.

Is he living rent free in your head or something, Mr. TDS?

Wow, you don't remember last year? How much drugs do you do?

No one said Trump created the vaccine, but he invested in it and got them approved in less than a year.

You didn't know that? Really?

No one said Trump created the vaccine, but he invested in it and got them approved in less than a year.

Yeah, I remember last year, it was a clusterfuck.

The vaccines would have the same approval status with or without the former guy.

Yeah, I remember last year, it was a clusterfuck.

The vaccines would have the same approval status with or without the former guy.

Democrats would have bypassed government bureaucracy, now that's funny.

You have reached new levels in sheepdom ...

Democrats would have bypassed government bureaucracy, now that's funny.

You have reached new levels in sheepdom ...
Yes, I can't think of anyone who was against the emergency approval for the vaccines except those wingnuts everywhere including on this board who seem to want to imply how they aren't safe.

Isn't it weird that it's the liberals on this board who are the ones that don't have any real issues to the approval status of the vaccines?

You guys can't have it both ways.

Yes, I can't think of anyone who was against the emergency approval for the vaccines except those wingnuts everywhere including on this board who seem to want to imply how they aren't safe.

Isn't it weird that it's the liberals on this board who are the ones that don't have any real issues to the approval status of the vaccines?

You guys can't have it both ways.

You need to start paying attention to what's going on around you

And since these mRNA vaccines are not FDA approved, they are illegal to mandate.
Pay attention to NOTHING this clown says . He wants people to die.

Nothing he says so authoritatively has any basis in science or medicine

Newsflash.

ALL people can spread the virus. Vaccinated people less so.

Get vaccinated.
How about fuck off. Some of us would rather get the WuFlu and develop actual immunity than that dangerous and ineffective mRNA bullshit.

Great. Give Trump the credit and get the vaccine

How about fuck off. Some of us would rather get the WuFlu and develop actual immunity than that dangerous and ineffective mRNA bullshit.
And I'd be happy to dance on your grave

You may want to wait a couple weeks before you call names --- hospitalization is a lagging indicator, or has been, though now Reuters is saying sicker quicker with Delta, so we'll find out if that's true, that vaccinated people are landing in the ICU. I hope not, but hope is not a fact.
Hospitalizations are a lagging indicator for the unvaccinated,fool.

Best result is to get the vaccine which actually diminishes the severity of COVID and then get the virus and get the natural antibodies.

I’ll go one even farther….the fact that anyone is even promoting the current vaccines when they know it’s not effective against Delta variant is total lunacy. If one were to subscribe to the theory that the Delta virus is in fact a variant, and was not even known at the time of the development of the current vaccines, it’s not “covered”. What is it now 80% of people in the United States are being exposed to Delta not the former? Anyone who says people need to rush out and get an already outdated vaccine right now, with great risks for many, when the Delta is the primary spreader really needs to rethink that idea. Save your breath about it’s been proven to reduce symptoms, as I am questioning that currently. That’s probably as provable as the media’s/governmental falsehood that multitudes of people are out spreading the virus who are asymptomatic….. which is a total lie. Like I didn’t have to question enough already.
The vaccines are absolutely effective. :cuckoo:
please stop.

And I'd be happy to dance on your grave
Not likely here are the numbers in AZ:

DCF2CA62-942D-4BDC-8256-98F9449EC12C.jpeg

B5EF24B2-74FC-48DB-B366-5D902227A007.jpeg

Forum List

Back