Vaccinated people spread covid

I’ll go one even farther….the fact that anyone is even promoting the current vaccines when they know it’s not effective against Delta variant is total lunacy. If one to were to subscribe to the theory that the Delta virus is in fact a variant, and was not even known at the time of the development of the current vaccines, it’s not “covered”. What is it now 80% of people in the United States are being exposed to Delta not the former? Anyone who says people need to rush out and get an already outdated vaccine right now, with great risks for many, when the Delta is the primary spreader really needs to rethink that idea. Save your breath about it’s been proven to reduce symptoms, as I am questioning that currently. That’s probably as provable as the media’s/governmental falsehood that multitudes of people are out spreading the virus who are asymptomatic….. which is a total lie. Like I didn’t have to question enough already.
Spot on

The purpose is to convince populations, particularly here in the United States, that we can no longer count on our immune system to work. This is the big picture and I didn’t even realize it until yesterday after reading several informative articles. Big Pharma wants us to believe now that humans depend on multiple future vaccines to be developed, massively distributed, and authorized via government mandates perhaps, for citizens to utilize as the “only way” to survive. Once people start to believe this… that our immune system’s just aren’t worth a crap even though we’ve survived up until now with only a handful of tried and true vaccines for many decades, the puppet masters will gleefully abide. Once a majority of people start to actually believe that our immune systems just aren’t worth a crap, even though we’ve survived up until now using only a few tried and true vaccines for many decades, that we are now going to be exposed to all kinds of new dangers… and the message they want us to believe is that without “prepping” our bodies for future unknown attacks we be told we need annual shots, perhaps more than one each year, whether we need them or not, whether they’re helpful or not.
And here I thought *I* was radical!! :cool:

The medical industry; teaching all Americans to be continual, never-stop patients. Rerouting as much money as possible into the medical and pharma industries. I do have a number of books on this very subject: time to read them, I guess. I would rather not believe this, but things are getting very weird out there ----

Oh, Lord, there's a happy thought. I admit I stopped getting flu shots after I figured out what a fake they were --- 17% efficacy, 26%, at best in the 40 percents??? Darn, and for that they talk us into coming into the doctors' offices and getting nagged to take a lot of expensive and dangerous diagnostic procedures for stuff we didn't have at all?

No more of that scam for me.

But it didn't occur to me that the flu vaccines might be pushing the mutations.

You know jc456, you are quite good at logic.
it happened years ago, I took one flu shot. I got home after the doctor visit and that night's news reported the current batch of serum was for the previous year flu and most likely wouldn't stop the current virus. I went, well duh!!!!! never again. The fact that a mutation is always after a previous years flu, didn't add up in my mind. Then this entire wuhan hoax came out, and all these idiots were all about vaccinate, vaccinate. It's after the fact, it will always be after the fact. One cannot get a vaccine that will stop a virus, the virus matures once it meets opposition . It will always. It's only logical.

the fact that anyone is even promoting the current vaccines when they know it’s not effective against Delta variant is total lunacy.
That's it, right there. It's the idea that if something doesn't work, do it MORE. This idea drives me completely batshit.

Same deal with masks. The masks didn't work to stop the spread? That means more, More, MORE people should wear them, and everywhere!

There is something so fundamentally wrong with this concept, that whatever doesn't work you should do bigger and more ---- it's sure not the way to play video games. After getting killed by the monsters XX times, the trick I've learned is TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

TGhen who told you that the vaxxed are superspreader? The fairy god mother?
here, reported in Chicago on local news:

The findings have the potential to upend past thinking about how the disease is spread. Previously, vaccinated people who got infected were thought to have low levels of virus and to be unlikely to pass it to others. But the new data shows that is not the case with the delta variant.

My actual personal experience.
My son since he's been 2 years of age, every fall comes down with a croupy type of cough due to allergies. Of course last year, the cough started during the change of seasons (as we had grown accustomed too. Of course, this is during the hype of Covid and I had to take my son to the Dr. to be evaluated and of course they tested him for Covid. No other symptoms, just the cough. Dr. said that she would have normally prescribed the steroid and be on our way. This was a Wednesday. By Saturday, no call on the test results. My son's cough was pretty much gone. But I call the Dr's office to see if they got the results. Positive for Covid. My jaw hit the floor. Really??

I have a shared parenting plan with my Ex and have my son every other week. Based on the incubation period and the stated transmissibility of Covid, not only should my household have come down with Covid, but so should my Ex's. We all got tested as soon as we found out my son tested positive. Everyone came back negative. Prior to getting my son tested, the previous Sunday we had a few people over for a birthday gather. All negative. My in-laws were exposed from another couple that tested positive. The viral load would have put them at high risk of contracting. Negative.

I can't explain how, why or whom this virus chooses to infect. But my own personal experience, not being persuaded by any political bias, is that this virus is not as contagious as the science, politicians, and MSM claim it is. Or, the tests being administered were flawed and providing wrong positive/negative test results and the tests can't fully differentiate between Covid and other viruses.
First of all, I want to say that I’m very glad your son is over his cough and well now. As a parent, I know how scary that would’ve been during Covid-19.

I agree that that sounds strange that not one person contracted the virus from your son (or from the same source as your son) particularly someone who lives in the same household as your son. I’m sure families have been able to be successful about isolating, but it really takes constant awareness and effort to avoid sharing germs especially with kids.

So, back to considering why not one person also tested positive. I’ve read where CDC’s faulty tests that were distributed during the first part of last year. The CDC had turned down the offer for the German test kits that were deemed effective. Likely due to a few egos the CDC said “thanks but no thanks” we’ll make our own which was a hold up in the testing fiasco. So when they came out with their own testing kits they came up with a bunch of faulty tests. Go figure… huge egos tend to mess things up. Maybe your son had one of these faulty tests if that was the time period? Yes, I’ve read exactly what you have that a lot of the test kits could not determine one coronavirus from another, and because most people have had at least one coronavirus, if not multiple over their lifetimes, they weren’t being distinguished. Lovely. Another possibility would be an intentional human error of marking a negative Covid result a positive, but I’ll leave that alone as that occurred in nursing home facilities, hospitals, other medical facilities, that received federal funds for Covid patients. More money influencing department heads and staff to gain free funding.

That's it, right there. It's the idea that if something doesn't work, do it MORE. This idea drives me completely batshit.

Same deal with masks. The masks didn't work to stop the spread? That means more, More, MORE people should wear them, and everywhere!

There is something so fundamentally wrong with this concept, that whatever doesn't work you should do bigger and more ---- it's sure not the way to play video games. After getting killed by the monsters XX times, the trick I've learned is TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

The Ruling Elites aren't concerned with being effective or making sense. They just want to grab and keep more power. Hence, the biggest Gaslighting Campaign in history is underway.

The standard to give up their power is now Zero Covid for all time, which, of course, is impossible.

Last edited:
The Ruling Elites aren't concerned with being effective or making sense. They just want to grab and keep more power. Hence, the biggest Gaslighting Campaign in history is underweigh.

The standard to give up their power is now Zero Covid for all time, which, of course, is impossible.
viruses don't die. Immunity is the only way one won't get sick, based on antibodies. That's all we got. This vaccine shit is just that, shit.

Last edited:
Vaccinated super spreaders are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta. They are DYING.
Vaxxed people can and do spread it but where are you getting this crap about them dying from. ? A few have, but the vast majority of hospitalizations and death have been among the unvaxxed. If you are going post shit like this you need to provide a source

Last edited:
here, reported in Chicago on local news:

The findings have the potential to upend past thinking about how the disease is spread. Previously, vaccinated people who got infected were thought to have low levels of virus and to be unlikely to pass it to others. But the new data shows that is not the case with the delta variant.
So what? . We know this. The virus has mutated. What the fuck is your point. Those peopleare getting infected but few are getting seriously sick because of the vaxx.

Yep it's the demo rats fault that the desease mutated before it was stoped. Had nothing to do with idiots calling it a hoax, not wearing masks, giving millions of opportunities to mutate by not stipping it quick enough. Back in the day the shit was stamped out inside a month when they quarantined quickly and posted gun men around towns infected. Go with that short bus.
Sorry, I don’t remember back in the day people being locked up inside of their homes with the military guarding the doors.

I know that’s the world you wished we live in , but we’re not there yet.

Move to a country in Europe or Australia if you want to live in a totalitarian society.

Or just wait a few more weeks here

Forum List

Back