Vaccinated people spread covid

Until you can post more reliable numbers I will

Didn't you say you were going to get stats for every town in every state?

Still waiting.

No that was a hypothetical. It's sad that you still believe the numbers coming out of Propaganda Central, but you do you

Great. Give Trump the credit and get the vaccine

Already did both.

Proving again that Democrats know you're liars, huh Tiger?

LOL, remember how you thought people go inside in Florida because it's hotter inside? Or the 600K vaccinated people you said died in Florida? Then there's how you don't know that Florida is fucking hot in the summer.

ODD is a strange thing. You will literally say ANYTHING to serve your Democrat party masters

No that was a hypothetical. It's sad that you still believe the numbers coming out of Propaganda Central, but you do you
And you have no other numbers to refute them.

So until you can provide them I have to go with the research.

So go ahead and get the data you need to refute the CDC.

I thought the argument is that it doesn't work? I see that all the time. Are they all wrong?

Is that why you say the vaccine doesn't work? You don't want to give credit for it to Trump for enabling it's rapid creation? How many people would you kill to Get Trump?

That was also before Marxist globalists controlled big pharma, the MSM, and 90% of the government

Polio also wasn’t invented in a lab, funded by the government
Wow… y’all are just a bunch of losers to let the Marxists own your dumb asses like that. You deserve to be lied to and marginalized.

That made me laugh out loud. The vaccines are failing and somehow the "experts say" that's the fault of the unvaccinated.

Sure sure. Up is down, black is white, dark is light, and sure
Sure and to you, “retard” is a word that applies to others.

Until you can post more reliable numbers I will

Didn't you say you were going to get stats for every town in every state?

Still waiting.
they won't release them because..................................they're al fake.

Sure and to you, “retard” is a word that applies to others.
here you go.

The outbreak in Provincetown — a seaside tourist spot on Cape Cod in the county with Massachusetts’ highest vaccination rate — has so far included more than 900 cases. About three-quarters of them were people who were fully vaccinated.

For idiots like you that don't do math, three quarters is most!!!!

but hey, you don't care cause facts are for winners.

here you go.

The outbreak in Provincetown — a seaside tourist spot on Cape Cod in the county with Massachusetts’ highest vaccination rate — has so far included more than 900 cases. About three-quarters of them were people who were fully vaccinated.

For idiots like you that don't do math, three quarters is most!!!!

but hey, you don't care cause facts are for winners.
So much for "natural herd immunity" if even vaccinations are being overcome. Why not maskup?

Lol, ah yes, the moving target, was 60, now up to 90 percent. These people are mentally sick in the head.

"Since the delta variant is so much more contagious, we'll need to see more people vaccinated to get this pandemic under control — in the range of 85%-90% of the population."

And you have no other numbers to refute them.

So until you can provide them I have to go with the research.

So go ahead and get the data you need to refute the CDC.

This news is all over. Hospitalizations are 13% fully vaccinated. That will go up as vaccine efficacy wears off, I'm sure. But, as I have said, the vaccines are still a good bet to protect THE VACCINATED against severe infection. For now.

While still making up just three percent of all COVID-19 infections in the state since Jan. 1, the so-called “breakthrough cases,” or infections among people previously fully vaccinated, were 20 percent of all identified cases in the first three weeks of July in the state.

Those three weeks accounted for more than 35 percent of the breakthrough cases recorded in the state since the start of the year.

“There's increasing evidence that despite being vaccinated, you can still spread the virus, even though you yourself might not have symptoms, and so you might spread it to others who are unvaccinated, who could then have very severe symptoms,” Polis said, urging Coloradans to get vaccinated. “I know we're all very tired of this virus. We're really in the final phases. Most importantly, we have a highly effective tool to combat it.”

State epidemiologist Dr. Rachel Herlihy said Colorado documented 2,074 cases, 92 hospitalizations and three deaths among fully vaccinated residents from July 1 to July 24. The unvaccinated accounted for 80 percent of cases, 87 percent of hospitalizations and 92 percent of deaths.

This news is all over. Hospitalizations are 13% fully vaccinated. That will go up as vaccine efficacy wears off, I'm sure. But, as I have said, the vaccines are still a good bet to protect THE VACCINATED against severe infection. For now.

While still making up just three percent of all COVID-19 infections in the state since Jan. 1, the so-called “breakthrough cases,” or infections among people previously fully vaccinated, were 20 percent of all identified cases in the first three weeks of July in the state.

Those three weeks accounted for more than 35 percent of the breakthrough cases recorded in the state since the start of the year.

“There's increasing evidence that despite being vaccinated, you can still spread the virus, even though you yourself might not have symptoms, and so you might spread it to others who are unvaccinated, who could then have very severe symptoms,” Polis said, urging Coloradans to get vaccinated. “I know we're all very tired of this virus. We're really in the final phases. Most importantly, we have a highly effective tool to combat it.”

State epidemiologist Dr. Rachel Herlihy said Colorado documented 2,074 cases, 92 hospitalizations and three deaths among fully vaccinated residents from July 1 to July 24. The unvaccinated accounted for 80 percent of cases, 87 percent of hospitalizations and 92 percent of deaths.

accept:

2/3rd's, is most are vaccinated. Your post is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!!!!!!!!

No you have cheery picked numbers from select areas that happen to be the hardest hit.

Your stats aren't any good because you do not have the sample size needed.

This is one of the many articles you can find. instead of being so militant and angry, (not that you're wrong) try some reasonable discourse.
Listen Kid. I am not angrt. But I am frustrated. You and certin other seem to have a communications problem. You can't seem to grasp the fact that I am not disputing the reality that vacced people are carrying a high viral load.

What I am disputing is the moronic contention that large numbers of them are getting sick and dying. Got that now?

Listen Kid. I am not angrt. But I am frustrated. You and certin other seem to have a communications problem. You can't seem to grasp the fact that I am not disputing the reality that vacced people are carrying a high viral load.

What I am disputing is the moronic contention that large numbers of them are getting sick and dying. Got that now?
sure, cause you can't prove any of it. None of us can. Those figures are tucked under rugs where you can't get to. Call a hospital and ask how many ICU beds are open. They won't talk to you!!! they're all silent, money money money boi.

Forum List

Back