Utah Sheriff's rally call for an uprising against homo marriage

You have no idea of how the Utah state law works or the Rule of Law. If the AG certifies the sheriff has violated the law, he replaces him and investigates. If the investigation finds he has indeed violated the law, he will be decertified and probably charged in court. He will never LEO again, never have guns again.

The chair of the Utah Sheriffs' Alliance will be out with an announcement yet again saying they will all obey the law.

Sometime in the last year the Alliance had a stupid handout about guns that the chair had to retract.

Last edited:
I support the Rule of Law, where you do not.

The sheriff can be removed by the state AG if he violates the law.

An arrest and losing his LEO certification will be next.

You know how that works?

Not if the people of his county don't want him removed all it will start is an all out shooting war. As for your rule of law comment I have yet see you support anything rule of law. You base your support on anything anti republican pro obama. Now when you speak out against obama I'll change that.

You have no idea of how the state law works or the Rule of Law. If the AG certifies the sheriff has violated the law, he replaces him and investigates. If the investigation finds he has indeed violated the law, he will be decertified and probably charged in court. He will never LEO again, never have guns again.

Oh, armed uprising: where? Backwoods North Carolina? No one cares.
ONCE AGAIN
If the people of his county who elected him don't want him removed he will not be removed. They will take up their arms and help defend him.
Regardless of how you love obama and support his by passing U.S. Laws.

Not if the people of his county don't want him removed all it will start is an all out shooting war. As for your rule of law comment I have yet see you support anything rule of law. You base your support on anything anti republican pro obama. Now when you speak out against obama I'll change that.

You have no idea of how the state law works or the Rule of Law. If the AG certifies the sheriff has violated the law, he replaces him and investigates. If the investigation finds he has indeed violated the law, he will be decertified and probably charged in court. He will never LEO again, never have guns again.

ONCE AGAIN
If the people of his county who elected him don't want him removed he will not be removed. They will take up their arms and help defend him.

Sheriff Nick Finch Acquitted, Immediately Reinstated by Governor

Yep. Exactly like this. He refused to enforce an illegal law and is now reinstated.I do wonder how far the social marxists can push things before we start pushing back.

To bad that doesn't work on Feds, or Attorney Generals, or Cabinet Members, or.... Oh don't get me started. ;) :) :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

ONCE AGAIN

(1) Any Utah sheriff will uphold the same sex marriage finding by the federal judge.

(2) No Utah sheriff will interfere with the a county clerk following the AG's direction.

(3) No Utah militia posse is going to get in a battle with the Utah authorities.

you have no idea of how the state law works or the rule of law. If the ag certifies the sheriff has violated the law, he replaces him and investigates. If the investigation finds he has indeed violated the law, he will be decertified and probably charged in court. He will never leo again, never have guns again.

Oh, armed uprising: Where? Backwoods north carolina? No one cares.
once again
if the people of his county who elected him don't want him removed he will not be removed. They will take up their arms and help defend him.
Regardless of how you love obama and support his by passing u.s. Laws.

(1) any utah sheriff will uphold the same sex marriage finding by the federal judge.

(2) no utah sheriff will interfere with the a county clerk following the ag's direction.

(3) no utah militia posse is going to get in a battle with the utah authorities.

you can shut up now

you have no idea of how the state law works or the rule of law. If the ag certifies the sheriff has violated the law, he replaces him and investigates. If the investigation finds he has indeed violated the law, he will be decertified and probably charged in court. He will never leo again, never have guns again.

Oh, armed uprising: Where? Backwoods north carolina? No one cares.
once again
if the people of his county who elected him don't want him removed he will not be removed. They will take up their arms and help defend him.
Regardless of how you love obama and support his by passing u.s. Laws.

sheriff nick finch acquitted, immediately reinstated by governor

yep. Exactly like this. He refused to enforce an illegal law and is now reinstated.i do wonder how far the social marxists can push things before we start pushing back.

Won't happen here in Utah, bigrebnc.

If Utahns disagree, they might sit down in nonviolent protest at the capitol or the county court house.

They would never pursue armed revolt. That's a losing hand from the get go.

ONCE AGAIN

(1) Any Utah sheriff will uphold the same sex marriage finding by the federal judge.

(2) No Utah sheriff will interfere with the a county clerk following the AG's direction.

(3) No Utah militia posse is going to get in a battle with the Utah authorities.

Sheriff following the law?

Who'da think it?

If Utahns disagree, they might sit down in nonviolent protest at the capitol or the county court house.

Are you saying the people of his county aren't Utahans? If they don't want him removed they defend him
Just like the people of my county will defend our sheriff.

ONCE AGAIN

Some folks have said the same thing about our current Prez but it's no more than bluster. Same with the Sheriff in Utah. I truly doubt the entire county would rally to his side with firearms.

Are you saying the people of his county aren't Utahans? If they don't want him removed they defend him

I am saying that if a sheriff is removed, the Utahns will never use armed force. They may use nonviolent means but not guns.

We don't care what the folks of your county will do. Act up and NC authorities will smack you all down.

Last edited:

I am saying that if a sheriff is removed, the Utahns will never use armed force. They may use nonviolent means but not guns.

We don't care what the folks of your county will so.

The people of his county, not other Utahans you melodramatic idiot. It's irrelevant what other people of that state think when it's not their sheriff it affects.

The people of his county, not other Utahans you melodramatic idiot. It's irrelevant what other people of that state think when it's not their sheriff it affects.

You have not even read the statement, have you? :lol:

The link clearly reveals that nothing will change despite the sheriff's bravado, and this from the teaparty.org.

The people of Utah are irrelevant compared to the people of his county. The people of Utah didn't elect him, but the people of his county did.

The people of Utah are irrelevant compared to the people of his county. The people of Utah didn't elect him, but the people of his county did.

You have no idea what the county populations will do here. None. I and Avatar4321 and others who live here do. They will sit down before they shoot upm

Forum List

Back