Historic First:Obama leaves Michelle behind for her 50th

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is wild. And I'm not rejoicing and I pray they can put it back together again. Politics aside. This is sad.

I think we are horrid people in the sense that what do we expect of these people?. I know I know we expect the best. But geeze louise they are still human with every fault that we know and mom and dads.

I think we expect too much. On the other hand, it's the job you wanted. BUT the family didn't. I'm really torn but the girls look so sad.

Obama LEAVES Michelle in Hawaii as 50th 'birthday present' while he returns from two-week vacation with Sasha and Malia

Michelle Obama's 50th birthday present: Time off alone in Hawaii as President returns to Washington and takes Sasha and Malia back with him | Mail Online

Jackie used to spend weeks apart from Jack....though hardly alone.....when she flew to Newport and he stayed in D.C. Of course that seemed to be cool with both of them and with the others......

Jackie used to spend weeks apart from Jack....though hardly alone.....when she flew to Newport and he stayed in D.C. Of course that seemed to be cool with both of them and with the others......

On her Birthday?

Is this all conservatives have left?

Fake stories about the demise of Obamas marriage?

That's pretty funny. The best birthday present he can give her is to put half an ocean and a full continent between the two of them.

This is wild. And I'm not rejoicing and I pray they can put it back together again. Politics aside. This is sad.

I think we are horrid people in the sense that what do we expect of these people?. I know I know we expect the best. But geeze louise they are still human with every fault that we know and mom and dads.

I think we expect too much. On the other hand, it's the job you wanted. BUT the family didn't. I'm really torn but the girls look so sad.

Obama LEAVES Michelle in Hawaii as 50th 'birthday present' while he returns from two-week vacation with Sasha and Malia

Michelle Obama's 50th birthday present: Time off alone in Hawaii as President returns to Washington and takes Sasha and Malia back with him | Mail Online

Oh NOES! We must hear more about the President's married life!!!!!

oh how nice..... so very special

he leaves her there on our tax dime as a birthday gift.

should i expect a thank you note for my gift anytime soon?

oh how nice..... so very special

he leaves her there on our tax dime as a birthday gift.

should i expect a thank you note for my gift anytime soon?

I'm still waiting for the thank you note for her Costa del Sol vacation...

It is sad that tiny dancer would sink so low as to attack a mans family

She should be ashamed

This whole issue is beyond lame.

I am no fan of Barak or Moochelle.

But the daughters have to return to school after the holidays like any other kids..

And the Prez needs to go back to work......which may or may not be a good thing for the country?

Plus, what woman doesn't sometimes want a few pampered days off from the husband and kids? .... :cool:

I'm willing to bet that she uses the "I will embarrass you in public" card to get what she wants out of marriage.

There was a time I had respect for tiny dancer

For her to post such a hateful thread as this shows how low she has sunk

Hate the man......leave his family alone

There was a time I had respect for tiny dancer

For her to post such a hateful thread as this shows how low she has sunk

Hate the man......leave his family alone

According to you and your buddies even when we attack his policies we are being racist so go blow it out of your ass.

Forum List

Back