Utah Sheriff's rally call for an uprising against homo marriage

Jakes you are known as the board liar for a reason. and this is an example of why that is, you say some of the far fetched things ever.

bigreb buttgroove is crying now

You being known as the board liar negates anything you say. JUST SAYING:eusa_whistle:

You are the weakest link of the far right on the Board. You have been punked again. Keep crying.

The sheriff has been privately disciplined by the powers that be in Utah and will not be making any more inflammatory statements.

Last edited:
bigreb buttgroove is crying now

You being known as the board liar negates anything you say. JUST SAYING:eusa_whistle:

You are the weakest link of the far right on the Board. You have been punked again. Keep crying.

The sheriff has been privately disciplined by the powers that be in Utah and will not be making any more inflammatory statements.
Jake always alibiing, embellishing what he thought might have happen when it really didn't happen. You go son.

Jake always alibiing, embellishing what he thought might have happen when it really didn't happen. You go son.

You were saying something would happen that has not and cannot. You have been punked, minion.

You were saying something would happen that has not and cannot. You have been punked, minion.

You said he would be removed by the AG that never happen therefor what I said would happen could not happen.

You said he would be removed by the AG that never happen therefor what I said would happen could not happen.

I said if he did not shut up, the AG could remove him. The sheriff has shut up. Thus the AG does not have to act. Smart sheriff.

Just because I bitch slap you so many times doesn't mean you have to remain stupid. Or could that be the effects of me bitch slapping you?

Yeah....right. Cool story, bro.

An even better true story, I can take your woman from you anytime I choose.

Doubtful - you can't even contribute to a stupid thread; how are you going to find the G-spot?

Any thoughts on the OP or are you going to just act like a giant dick ... you know ... like usual?

The law is the law. Any attempt at some sort of vigilante lynch mob will be crushed like ants beneath the giant iron wheel of a stem roller.

Last edited:

I said if he did not shut up, the AG could remove him. The sheriff has shut up. Thus the AG does not have to act. Smart sheriff.

I doubt it. Like I said you like to embellish on things

Yeah....right. Cool story, bro.

An even better true story, I can take your woman from you anytime I choose.

Doubtful - you can't even contribute to a stupid thread; how are you going to find the G-spot?

Any thoughts on the OP or are you going to just act like a giant dick ... you know ... like usual?

The law is the law. Any attempt at some sort of vigilante lynch mob will be crushed like ants beneath the giant iron wheel of a stem roller.

Look shit stain when I'm responded too I act accordingly. Why in the fuck are you asking me, why don't you fucking ask the others since they brought it up
Even better suck a dick

I doubt it. Like I said you like to embellish on things

Maybe you and the sheriff should try being gay for a few days? Who knows you may like it.:eusa_shhh:

The sheriff shut up. Did the AG threaten to remove him or did Sotomayor grant a stay against the law?

Are libs really going to deny that Sotomayor halted gay marriage now?

The fact is that the sheriff has shut up and that before the stay was granted.

Sotomayor, in my opinion, was wise to issue the stay until the 10th Circuit grants or denies the appeal.

I agree with Silhouette (either in this or the other thread) that Shelby's findings will probably be upheld on the same grounds as those on Prop 8.

It depends. Is there another gay judge like the one in Californis?

I agree that an uprising or some sort of social activism would be more effective.

It depends. Is there another gay judge like the one in Californis?

I agree that an uprising or some sort of social activism would be more effective.

An uprising would just result in broken heads and make the protestors look stupid.

However, a non-violent sit down strike if you could get a million people to do it might have positive effects.

Forum List

Back