USMB Weekend Getaway

*stratches fucking manu off the list*

i dont wanna do vegas...i could do canada..depending on what part....i would rather do new orleans.....but i just love it there..

and yes people tell you that you will go from a crowd to nothing....and you dont believe it..well do

i dont wanna do vegas...i could do canada..depending on what part....i would rather do new orleans.....but i just love it there..

and yes people tell you that you will go from a crowd to nothing....and you dont believe it..well do
can't do canada, not allowed to enter the country!

You on their terrorist alert list Luissa?

I haven't been to New Orleans in 30 years, I'm sure it sucks just as much as it did back then....... especially for white tourist....... you have a target painted on your back. I'm originally from Louisiana and I can tell you that the food is mediocre at best, it smells like mildew and piss and there are a lot of people there that will kill you for a quarter. Nagin wasn't bullshitting when he spoke of a chocolate city........ take a look at the murder rate, highest in the nation.

A black friend of mine found out that I had walked through Algiers (on the other side of the Mississippi) once and she told me....... "GOD smiles on little children and fools and he was definitely smiling on your fool, white ass for you to have come out of there alive!"..... she definitely had a way with words.:lol::lol::lol:

If you go, go in a big group and don't let anybody walk off. You couldn't pay me to go back, I won't even drive through it on the way to Florida.

My sentiments EXACTLY. Hell, I gas up in Orange just so I don't ahve to stop again until I hit P-Cola.

oh! yeah!
No I got a neg 1 DUI which is a felony in canada even though it is just criminal traffic here and another major traffic violation on my record. I think I can go in five years after I petition the canadian government.
Of course I didn't not find this out until the third time I went up there after I recieved my DUI, just say when you get called into the office at the border your asshole gets very tight. I thought I was going to canadian jail for a good ten minutes!

oh! yeah!
No I got a neg 1 DUI which is a felony in canada even though it is just criminal traffic here and another major traffic violation on my record. I think I can go in five years after I petition the canadian government.
Of course I didn't not find this out until the third time I went up there after I recieved my DUI, just say when you get called into the office at the border your asshole gets very tight. I thought I was going to canadian jail for a good ten minutes!

:smoke:

I haven't been to New Orleans in 30 years, I'm sure it sucks just as much as it did back then....... especially for white tourist....... you have a target painted on your back. I'm originally from Louisiana and I can tell you that the food is mediocre at best, it smells like mildew and piss and there are a lot of people there that will kill you for a quarter. Nagin wasn't bullshitting when he spoke of a chocolate city........ take a look at the murder rate, highest in the nation.

A black friend of mine found out that I had walked through Algiers (on the other side of the Mississippi) once and she told me....... "GOD smiles on little children and fools and he was definitely smiling on your fool, white ass for you to have come out of there alive!"..... she definitely had a way with words.:lol::lol::lol:

If you go, go in a big group and don't let anybody walk off. You couldn't pay me to go back, I won't even drive through it on the way to Florida.

what a wussie....new orleans is like any other big city...or any little city..pay attention and you will be fine...

as for the food....you got no clue..the food is great if you get off the beaten path...dont be such a naysayer....

oh! yeah!

honey hush if i can get into canada ...you can....yes them custom agents take that shit real serious

oh! yeah!

honey hush if i can get into canada ...you can....yes them custom agents take that shit real serious
I really can't, I had to sign a piece of paper saying I wouldn't try to get into the country again and if I do they will arrest me.

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread......

but i'm curious.........

Did y'all ever have a meet?

And terry?

We loved ya at the meet!

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a New Orleans FTF.

Maybe Vegas.

New York is too damned expensive even though it is closer to me than NO or LV.

How about meeting in a Third World hellhole ?It'll be warming up in a couple of months.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdWfXmitVA]The World's Largest Swimming Pool! Something Cool Email 2 - YouTube[/ame]

C'mon guys. live a little ! It's better than Jew Yawk. Twust me !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wakbkV5wD8&feature=related]Santiago De Chile Between Mountains - YouTube[/ame]

well its a proven factor now isnt it....fucking your way to the top of a message board.....how insecure must one be to consider that an accomplishment?

Forum List

Back