USMB Poll: Conservatives: Trump or Not?

Do you support Trump for the GOP Nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
How well is Trump supported among USMB conservatives prior to Super Tuesday?

*No liberals please.*

This poll closes February 29th.

A new poll will be posted after Super Tuesday to see if Trump gains more support afterwards.

trump.jpg

If "or not" is Mrs. Clinton and Trump is the alternative, then Trump.

*No liberals please.*

I'd shop at businesses that had that sign in their window.

I read that in SC about 40% of voters hadn't decided who they would vote for until this past week. Evidently they chose Trump

*No liberals please.*

A new poll will be posted after Super Tuesday to see if Trump gains more support afterwards.
I do not support Trump but his interviews this morning are the first time he has appeared presidential in my opinion.

I honestly don't know who to support at this point. Walker was my guy but he evaporated near instantly. At the moment I'm leaning Cruz I guess, but have opened up a bit more to Kasich. Trump will not get my vote in the primary.

It also irritates me to no end that a handful of states get to have such a huge & unbalanced impact on the candidates that I get to choose from in March.

That would be the general election. This poll is just about the campaign for GOP nominee.

Sorry, I am not a republican so I should just stay out. Not a democrat either. Or libertarian, or anything else.

Would you conside yourself more or less conservative?

If I had to say, I would say conservative. But when I take political tests I always end up right in the middle. Being a centrists only means that at some time both sides hate you.

*No liberals please.*

I do not support Trump but his interviews this morning are the first time he has appeared presidential in my opinion.

I honestly don't know who to support at this point. Walker was my guy but he evaporated near instantly. At the moment I'm leaning Cruz I guess, but have opened up a bit more to Kasich. Trump will not get my vote in the primary.

It also irritates me to no end that a handful of states get to have such a huge & unbalanced impact on the candidates that I get to choose from in March.

I agree. Didn't Jeb send DVD players with DVDs about his campaign to all caucus-ers in Iowa?

California or Florida would be a better states for starting this process. Or all states simultaneously? With 6 weeks only for campaigning.

*No liberals please.*

I like Cruz for POTUS but don't see him as electable. Rubio, I do see as electable. But I feel it is going to be Trump all the way. :cry:

*No liberals please.*

I agree. Didn't Jeb send DVD players with DVDs about his campaign to all caucus-ers in Iowa?

California or Florida would be a better states for starting this process. Or all states simultaneously? With 6 weeks only for campaigning.
Well the states get to pick their own dates. I get the states rights arguments but this is an election for national office.
I wish the primaries were held in a window of a couple weeks. Stretching it out like they do forces out viable candidates because of money. MONEY

That would be the general election. This poll is just about the campaign for GOP nominee.

Sorry, I am not a republican so I should just stay out. Not a democrat either. Or libertarian, or anything else.

Would you conside yourself more or less conservative?

If I had to say, I would say conservative. But when I take political tests I always end up right in the middle. Being a centrists only means that at some time both sides hate you.

Well, if you typically vote more conservative than liberal, I think your vote in this poll would be pertinent.

Forum List

Back