USMB Poll: Conservatives: Trump or Not?

Do you support Trump for the GOP Nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oops Sorry. I voted before I saw your "no libs".

992e3b75cedecd8d3bfcb8ac71d91852.jpg

Apparently the general election may come down to Secretary Clinton or one of her primary supporters....

Sweet.

She's no longer Secretary Clinton, she fucked that up by getting four Americans killed and making a total mess of Libya
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/55c3fb672acae76e098bcb31-2448-3264/donald trump 1.jpg
donald%20trump%201.jpg

Poor deflection from a deluded crow supporting a deluded old crow. There is nothing more stupid and pathetic than a Hildabeast supporter...with the possible exception of a give me free shit Sander's supporter. Hillary Clinton has accomplished nothing in her miserable existence other than riding the coat tails of her sexist, womanizing worthless husband

There is nothing more stupid and pathetic than a Hildabeast supporter...

donald%20trump%201.jpg

oops Sorry. I voted before I saw your "no libs".

992e3b75cedecd8d3bfcb8ac71d91852.jpg

Apparently the general election may come down to Secretary Clinton or one of her primary supporters....

Sweet.

She's no longer Secretary Clinton, she fucked that up by getting four Americans killed and making a total mess of Libya
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/55c3fb672acae76e098bcb31-2448-3264/donald trump 1.jpg
donald%20trump%201.jpg

Poor deflection from a deluded crow supporting a deluded old crow. There is nothing more stupid and pathetic than a Hildabeast supporter...with the possible exception of a give me free shit Sander's supporter. Hillary Clinton has accomplished nothing in her miserable existence other than riding the coat tails of her sexist, womanizing worthless husband

You're spamming, that is against forum rules and reveals you're stuck. Now get past I take anything you comment serious.....old crow

How well is Trump supported among USMB conservatives prior to Super Tuesday?

*No liberals please.*

This poll closes February 29th.

A new poll will be posted after Super Tuesday to see if Trump gains more support afterwards.
I would not view Trump as a conservative. In fact, he has never taken such a position.
Trump's ideas and ideology is perhaps the one thing that makes his presence in the campaign so popular.
Trump's ideology is that he doesn't have one that can be defined as conservative OR liberal.
He. like the majority of Americans, is a right leaning social moderate and also as most Americans, a fiscal conservative.
Look, Trump is more like many of us than some would even realize. And we who like to call ourselves conservative, are a lot like Trump...
Many Americans consider themselves to be believers in God. Yet a good portion of us do not attend religious services.
A lot of us use alcohol. Religious conservatives shun booze. A lot of us like to gamble. Again those who are hard core conservatives think gambling is reprehensible and should be outlawed. Manyu of us think sex outside of marriage and producing children in the same manner is not good, but it won;t cause us to want to set fire to those who do. Yet when it comes to our own children, we frown on it, tell them that it is not ok and would punish them if they did so....
Meanwhile. On the fiscal side. We are all most definitely conservative.
And that can be summed up ijn a few words.
Such as "my hard earned money".....we also oppose taxation when we see our dollars being spent unwisely....But we don't mind paying taxes

:itsok:

Best face you can put on it....

Sweet.

donald%20trump%201.jpg

You're spamming, that is against forum rules and reveals you're stuck. Now get past I take anything you comment serious.....old crow

:fu:

donald%20trump%201.jpg

:fu:

Grow up, old crow. You have child like tendencies....like the majority of progtards

Why are you lefties voting in this thread? Can you all read? Do you all ever follow directions? Is there ever a boundary you all won't cross?

I will discount liberal votes after the poll closes, though at the moment they've cancelled eachother out.

Bull crap, he campaigned on division from day one and doubled down at every opportunity. The slime ball demonized Americans and the US all his life and being elected didn't change him a bit. He did however change the dem party, and not for the better.

So you didn't provide ONE example to demonstrate your premise, which kind of proves my point. If Obama has been "divisive", that's kind of on you, not the rest of us.

*No liberals please.*

A new poll will be posted after Super Tuesday to see if Trump gains more support afterwards.
I do not support Trump but his interviews this morning are the first time he has appeared presidential in my opinion.

I honestly don't know who to support at this point. Walker was my guy but he evaporated near instantly. At the moment I'm leaning Cruz I guess, but have opened up a bit more to Kasich. Trump will not get my vote in the primary.

It also irritates me to no end that a handful of states get to have such a huge & unbalanced impact on the candidates that I get to choose from in March.

I agree. Didn't Jeb send DVD players with DVDs about his campaign to all caucus-ers in Iowa?

California or Florida would be a better states for starting this process. Or all states simultaneously? With 6 weeks only for campaigning.
Well the states get to pick their own dates. I get the states rights arguments but this is an election for national office.
I wish the primaries were held in a window of a couple weeks. Stretching it out like they do forces out viable candidates because of money. MONEY

I'll go one step further: I think the primaries should be held on one day just like the general election. Too many voters get swayed by the person that's winning and they want to be on the winning side.

I voted for Trump here, although I don't know how I will vote by the time it gets here to Ohio. After all, our Governor is running for the office although I don't like his stance on many issues.

Plus I have to worry about who Trump would nominate for the Supreme Court. IMO, it's the most important consideration to have when choosing a President.

*No liberals please.*

I do not support Trump but his interviews this morning are the first time he has appeared presidential in my opinion.

I honestly don't know who to support at this point. Walker was my guy but he evaporated near instantly. At the moment I'm leaning Cruz I guess, but have opened up a bit more to Kasich. Trump will not get my vote in the primary.

It also irritates me to no end that a handful of states get to have such a huge & unbalanced impact on the candidates that I get to choose from in March.

I agree. Didn't Jeb send DVD players with DVDs about his campaign to all caucus-ers in Iowa?

California or Florida would be a better states for starting this process. Or all states simultaneously? With 6 weeks only for campaigning.
Well the states get to pick their own dates. I get the states rights arguments but this is an election for national office.
I wish the primaries were held in a window of a couple weeks. Stretching it out like they do forces out viable candidates because of money. MONEY

I'll go one step further: I think the primaries should be held on one day just like the general election. Too many voters get swayed by the person that's winning and they want to be on the winning side.

I voted for Trump here, although I don't know how I will vote by the time it gets here to Ohio. After all, our Governor is running for the office although I don't like his stance on many issues.

Plus I have to worry about who Trump would nominate for the Supreme Court. IMO, it's the most important consideration to have when choosing a President.

Do you think Kasich could be the nominee by the time the convention happens?

*No liberals please.*

Do you think Kasich could be the nominee by the time the convention happens?

I doubt it, but anything is possible.

Less than a third of GOP voters support Trump....when Kasich and Carson are gone, those votes will move mostly to Rubio and some to Creepshow Cruz....then it's a horse race. And one Trump isn't likely to "self-finance". Once he starts taking in campaign money he'll have to disclose his 2015 tax returns....and my bet is he isn't as rich as he claims. That's the end of the Trump side-show.

*No liberals please.*

I would not view Trump as a conservative. In fact, he has never taken such a position.
Trump's ideas and ideology is perhaps the one thing that makes his presence in the campaign so popular.
Trump's ideology is that he doesn't have one that can be defined as conservative OR liberal.
He. like the majority of Americans, is a right leaning social moderate and also as most Americans, a fiscal conservative.
Look, Trump is more like many of us than some would even realize. And we who like to call ourselves conservative, are a lot like Trump...
Many Americans consider themselves to be believers in God. Yet a good portion of us do not attend religious services.
A lot of us use alcohol. Religious conservatives shun booze. A lot of us like to gamble. Again those who are hard core conservatives think gambling is reprehensible and should be outlawed. Manyu of us think sex outside of marriage and producing children in the same manner is not good, but it won;t cause us to want to set fire to those who do. Yet when it comes to our own children, we frown on it, tell them that it is not ok and would punish them if they did so....
Meanwhile. On the fiscal side. We are all most definitely conservative.
And that can be summed up ijn a few words.
Such as "my hard earned money".....we also oppose taxation when we see our dollars being spent unwisely....But we don't mind paying taxes

I don't know. I kind of look at it this way:

We are a divided country..... more divided than ever since DumBama. One group that has never had any representation are the anti-politically correct crowd. The politically correct crowd has massive support from both sides.

We have all watched in amazement how politicians from both sides cower in the corner if the media points out something they said that might offend somebody. They are cautious in their wording and often use code words to say what they really mean. Then came Trump.........

There has never been anybody in my lifetime that is so anti-politically correct than Trump. That's where his popularity lies. I also believe that the reason he's getting support from conservatives is because many conservatives are in the anti-politically correct group that's sick of the media pandering.

*No liberals please.*

I like Cruz for POTUS but don't see him as electable. Rubio, I do see as electable. But I feel it is going to be Trump all the way. :cry:

Don't stop supporting Cruz yet. Miracles happen

Bull crap, he campaigned on division from day one and doubled down at every opportunity. The slime ball demonized Americans and the US all his life and being elected didn't change him a bit. He did however change the dem party, and not for the better.

So you didn't provide ONE example to demonstrate your premise, which kind of proves my point. If Obama has been "divisive", that's kind of on you, not the rest of us.

Screw off hack, all the crap your dear leader has done has been discussed on this board at length and you've been around for all of it, so stop acting so freaking stupid.

Less than a third of GOP voters support Trump....when Kasich and Carson are gone, those votes will move mostly to Rubio and some to Creepshow Cruz....then it's a horse race. And one Trump isn't likely to "self-finance". Once he starts taking in campaign money he'll have to disclose his 2015 tax returns....and my bet is he isn't as rich as he claims. That's the end of the Trump side-show.

They've been predicting the end of the Trump Side Show for months now.

Romney didn't provide much in terms of his taxes, other than the previous year. I expect Trump to do the same.

They've been predicting the end of the Trump Side Show for months now.

Romney didn't provide much in terms of his taxes, other than the previous year. I expect Trump to do the same.

I said from 2015....get some bifocals.
blind.gif

Forum List

Back