USMB Poll: Conservatives: Trump or Not?

Do you support Trump for the GOP Nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If "or not" is Mrs. Clinton and Trump is the alternative, then Trump.
I don't know the other side of Trump's plans and I don't like him and I don't trust him but he will have my vote in November as I hold my nose.

Maybe we need a business man to restore America.
There is so much more to it than that. He is a rookie in politics and would be a nightmare for Congress and I wonder how much of his plans he can accomplish. I wonder how much that will cost the taxpayers. I see Trump as a liberal. He is an egomaniac and I can't trust him not to try to be another emperor.

Bad (disingenuous?) poll question: What does support/not support mean? First choice? Would vote for Hillary or stay home? For some reason, Trump is criticized for winning primary elections, whereas his opponents are congratulated for losing them. Why is this?

Bad (disingenuous?) poll question: What does support/not support mean? First choice? Would vote for Hillary or stay home? For some reason, Trump is criticized for winning primary elections, whereas his opponents are congratulated for losing them. Why is this?

The question is meant to gauge support for or against Trump among conservatives during the primary season prior to Super Tuesday. All other considerations are not applicable for this particular survey.

*No liberals please.*

I'd shop at businesses that had that sign in their window.

I read that in SC about 40% of voters hadn't decided who they would vote for until this past week. Evidently they chose Trump

55d4db3012201362d453403e297683c0.jpg

Yet you voted for the most divisive asshole in history, TWICE!

well, fuck it, I voted Trump because when I draw a GOP Primary ballot, I'm not going to vote for Crazy Ted or Marco "Sheldon's Toy" Robotio....

I might even have to change my tag line.

I have mixed feelings about Trump. Trump is the guy who actually gets it on Free Trade. Free Trade is a bad deal for America. I just found out dozens of my former colleagues are going to lose their jobs in the next year because they are going to save 10 cents making stuff in Malaysia. So frankly, if Trump puts an end to the Free Trade crap, I'd probably vote for him for the primary, at least.

I find his xenophobia to be a little troubling, but then again, maybe we need to take a breather on immigration for a few years until we assimilate the people we have.

I'd have to reconsider it in the general.

Only reason Obama is "divisive" is because your side are a bunch of bad losers.

How dare the black guy think being president means the same thing it meant when the previous 43 white guys had the job? (Technically, 42, since one guy had it for non-consecutive terms.)

How well is Trump supported among USMB conservatives prior to Super Tuesday?

*No liberals please.*

This poll closes February 29th.

A new poll will be posted after Super Tuesday to see if Trump gains more support afterwards.
I would not view Trump as a conservative. In fact, he has never taken such a position.
Trump's ideas and ideology is perhaps the one thing that makes his presence in the campaign so popular.
Trump's ideology is that he doesn't have one that can be defined as conservative OR liberal.
He. like the majority of Americans, is a right leaning social moderate and also as most Americans, a fiscal conservative.
Look, Trump is more like many of us than some would even realize. And we who like to call ourselves conservative, are a lot like Trump...
Many Americans consider themselves to be believers in God. Yet a good portion of us do not attend religious services.
A lot of us use alcohol. Religious conservatives shun booze. A lot of us like to gamble. Again those who are hard core conservatives think gambling is reprehensible and should be outlawed. Manyu of us think sex outside of marriage and producing children in the same manner is not good, but it won;t cause us to want to set fire to those who do. Yet when it comes to our own children, we frown on it, tell them that it is not ok and would punish them if they did so....
Meanwhile. On the fiscal side. We are all most definitely conservative.
And that can be summed up ijn a few words.
Such as "my hard earned money".....we also oppose taxation when we see our dollars being spent unwisely....But we don't mind paying taxes

How dare the black guy think being president means the same thing it meant when the previous 43 white guys had the job? (Technically, 42, since one guy had it for non-consecutive terms.)
yes. That is the juvenile response one would expect from a card carrying liberal non thinker.

Why are you lefties voting in this thread? Can you all read? Do you all ever follow directions? Is there ever a boundary you all won't cross?

Bull crap, he campaigned on division from day one and doubled down at every opportunity. The slime ball demonized Americans and the US all his life and being elected didn't change him a bit. He did however change the dem party, and not for the better.

oops Sorry. I voted before I saw your "no libs".

992e3b75cedecd8d3bfcb8ac71d91852.jpg

Apparently the general election may come down to Secretary Clinton or one of her primary supporters....

Sweet.

She's no longer Secretary Clinton, she fucked that up by getting four Americans killed and making a total mess of Libya
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/55c3fb672acae76e098bcb31-2448-3264/donald trump 1.jpg
donald%20trump%201.jpg

Poor deflection from a deluded crow supporting a deluded old crow. There is nothing more stupid and pathetic than a Hildabeast supporter...with the possible exception of a give me free shit Sander's supporter. Hillary Clinton has accomplished nothing in her miserable existence other than riding the coat tails of her sexist, womanizing worthless husband

Forum List

Back