USMB Moderation Staff Approves 4 New Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome WinterBorn and MDK to Mod Staff.. We're staging them in to give adequate time to ask questions and get their bearings. There's more to this volunteer job than is apparent. In about 2 to 3 weeks we'll be bringing on MeBelle and KatSteve2012 as well..

Play nice with them.. They've done nothing to you yet... :biggrin: We're excited to do this staff expansion.. More hands is always good when there are no set schedules or hours.. There's no downside to having 10 active USMB moderators..

Oh, you must be Liberals stacking the Court like that.

If we were stacking a court -- we'd pick an odd number and look for flamey partisans... :rolleyes:

I told you once... I told you a trillion times I will never be a moderator!

Now let me get busy being me so the new moderation staff can run in fear while I rape and pillage this village!!!

Welcome WinterBorn and MDK to Mod Staff.. We're staging them in to give adequate time to ask questions and get their bearings. There's more to this volunteer job than is apparent. In about 2 to 3 weeks we'll be bringing on MeBelle and KatSteve2012 as well..

Play nice with them.. They've done nothing to you yet... :biggrin: We're excited to do this staff expansion.. More hands is always good when there are no set schedules or hours.. There's no downside to having 10 active USMB moderators..

Oh, you must be Liberals stacking the Court like that.

If we were stacking a court -- we'd pick an odd number and look for flamey partisans... :rolleyes:

I told you once... I told you a trillion times I will never be a moderator!

Now let me get busy being me so the new moderation staff can run in fear while I rape and pillage this village!!!

I kept getting it wrong, so they tell me. Is it Rape the Village and Pillage all the Women? This ain't working out so good.

Katsteve2012? Is that a transexual robot pole dancer?

If you were just shooting for 'Diversity', just appoint Mortimer and dispense with 6 of the mods.

I don't know why the hatred of white people qualifies a person to be a mod, but there are several who are worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back