USMB Moderation Staff Approves 4 New Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two are good choices....one will get eaten alive...and one I've never even heard of until this thread
:cool: Don't forget we've been pre-warned to go easy, even on the
potentially unqualified. Has 10 years of on the job training served the current mods well ?

We're getting so old now that some of us think this a brand new job every day we log in.. Haven't "seen it all" EVER -- when you moderate a message board..

I feel sorry for all the moderators especially when dealing with me...

I am not joking either...

I will bet a dollar Aye, Kat and Flac have not warned the new fresh meat who are the real sharks in this tank... Have you guys?

Anyhoo, Good Luck Winter, MDK and the two other mods and if you get a PM from someone screaming he want to be banned, yeah I promise that is never happening again...

I don't think my job is to ban people. I think my job is to defuse a situation and, if necessary, remove posts that violate the rules. This board has a pretty lenient attitude about allowing people to stay.

Poor Winter... If you only knew... Anyhoo, good luck and have fun...

Eh, life goes on here, with or without drama.

Winter, I am just messing with you and the truth is moderating this board will be just fine as long as you have a sense of humor...

So enjoy and remember to ignore my ban requests that I will send you hourly for me...

( Aye is about to slap the living daylights out of me!!! )
Only Auburn fans will be banned

Nah, the aubbies can stay. It makes Bama look even better.
Yeah. Tennessee fans too....they need our sympathy so they can stay.
Gator fans however can get stuffed.

My daughter-in-law is a Tennessee alum. I try to be nice.

LSU fans can get stuffed.
Tennessee is a good program but since Manning left the QB prospects have been rough. The one they have now is hopeless....but they keep starting him.

The was abuse recently if two moderators assigning topics that they did not like to the hinterlands only to be brought back to the main pages several hours later by other moderators.
You all need to set a policy on Impartiality

Welcome WinterBorn and MDK to Mod Staff.. We're staging them in to give adequate time to ask questions and get their bearings. There's more to this volunteer job than is apparent. In about 2 to 3 weeks we'll be bringing on MeBelle and KatSteve2012 as well..

Play nice with them.. They've done nothing to you yet... :biggrin: We're excited to do this staff expansion.. More hands is always good when there are no set schedules or hours.. There's no downside to having 10 active USMB moderators..

How exactly does one "play nice" with a vile Black Supremacist who HATES Whites like katsteve2012? You might as well have just made his friend and YOUR FRIEND IM2 a mod as well.

Disgusting. I thought mods were supposed to NOT display Partisan traits and refrain from things like name calling? Anyone who searches katsteve's posts will know two things - he's a MEGA Partisan and he LOVES name calling.

MDK, Winterborn and Mebelle are good choices., katsteve is NOT and in my opinion he cannot be TRUSTED not to use members Personal Information to pass on to Radical Black Organisations and Radical Far Left Organisations. I can FULLY see katsteve banning Conservative members for LITERALLY no reason other than they are Conservative, I can FULLY see katsteve ABUSING a position as a mod to engage in personal vendetta's against his HATED Whitey.

Thankfully I have an alternative forum, also thankfully I have a TON of VPNs I can use and I advise others to begin posting behind a VPN now that the Black Supremacist who HATES WHITES and HATES Conservatives is going to be put in a position where he can see members Personal Information.

Disgusting. Oh and also all the Leftists who whine about how the mods are ALL Conservative apart from Coyote, note of the four new mods THREE are Leftists and ONE is Conservative.
What's a VPN?

Welcome WinterBorn and MDK to Mod Staff.. We're staging them in to give adequate time to ask questions and get their bearings. There's more to this volunteer job than is apparent. In about 2 to 3 weeks we'll be bringing on MeBelle and KatSteve2012 as well..

Play nice with them.. They've done nothing to you yet... :biggrin: We're excited to do this staff expansion.. More hands is always good when there are no set schedules or hours.. There's no downside to having 10 active USMB moderators..

How exactly does one "play nice" with a vile Black Supremacist who HATES Whites like katsteve2012? You might as well have just made his friend and YOUR FRIEND IM2 a mod as well.

Disgusting. I thought mods were supposed to NOT display Partisan traits and refrain from things like name calling? Anyone who searches katsteve's posts will know two things - he's a MEGA Partisan and he LOVES name calling.

MDK, Winterborn and Mebelle are good choices., katsteve is NOT and in my opinion he cannot be TRUSTED not to use members Personal Information to pass on to Radical Black Organisations and Radical Far Left Organisations. I can FULLY see katsteve banning Conservative members for LITERALLY no reason other than they are Conservative, I can FULLY see katsteve ABUSING a position as a mod to engage in personal vendetta's against his HATED Whitey.

Thankfully I have an alternative forum, also thankfully I have a TON of VPNs I can use and I advise others to begin posting behind a VPN now that the Black Supremacist who HATES WHITES and HATES Conservatives is going to be put in a position where he can see members Personal Information.

Disgusting. Oh and also all the Leftists who whine about how the mods are ALL Conservative apart from Coyote, note of the four new mods THREE are Leftists and ONE is Conservative.
What's a VPN?

Virtual Private Network....if you bank online get one

Good thing they didn't pick me. I'd ban you all on the first day and call it "job done!" Especially the english chick.

they say someone can't be a mod IF they are MEGA PARTISAN and do NAME CALLING ROFLAO hello katsteve?
Sure they can. You ever read Westwall? Everyone here has an opinion, Lucy, and some give it back as good as they take it. You're way out of line saying Katsteve would steal personal information--that ought to get you an all expenses paid vacation in banned camp.

Good thing they didn't pick me. I'd ban you all on the first day and call it "job done!" Especially the english chick.
@
they say someone can't be a mod IF they are MEGA PARTISAN and do NAME CALLING ROFLAO hello katsteve?
Sure they can. You ever read Westwall? Everyone here has an opinion, Lucy, and some give it back as good as they take it. You're way out of line saying Katsteve would steal personal information--that ought to get you an all expenses paid vacation in banned camp.
In general. The maudes in this forum are sieves. There was a time when they took money to give out member's information and to this day some still give out IP's and locations.

View attachment 401945

I do know anything about that, in general I like pretty much all the mods INCLUDING the news ones Mebelle, MDK and Winterborn but katsteve is a vile Race Baiting POS and I would NOT trust him.
Maybe just trust the mods to know what they wanted and are giving it a tryout? If he doesn't work out, then can always demote him.

Thread might be swept, then locked, because sometimes our voices are NOT heard.

Maybe BLM is now the fav of owners and they want to make it a blm board.

Speaking of, who chooses mods? The other mods with votes? Or the head honchos and head honcho mods choose? Just curious. Asking for a friend, because that last one you chose....BAD choice in my not so humble opinion. And its not racist on my part. Dude is just an angry guy that happens to have black skin.
You cheer on lots of really angry people, Gracie. He's thoughtful, starts good OP'S, seems reasonable when speaking to reasonable people. I don't see a problem.
I do? Where? LInk please.
Still waiting for a link or 3, OldLady.
You got memory issues, Gracie? I'm not going to start a list of names of angry people in Zone 1.

Thread might be swept, then locked, because sometimes our voices are NOT heard.

Maybe BLM is now the fav of owners and they want to make it a blm board.

Speaking of, who chooses mods? The other mods with votes? Or the head honchos and head honcho mods choose? Just curious. Asking for a friend, because that last one you chose....BAD choice in my not so humble opinion. And its not racist on my part. Dude is just an angry guy that happens to have black skin.
You cheer on lots of really angry people, Gracie. He's thoughtful, starts good OP'S, seems reasonable when speaking to reasonable people. I don't see a problem.
I do? Where? LInk please.
Still waiting for a link or 3, OldLady.
You got memory issues, Gracie? I'm not going to start a list of names of angry people in Zone 1.

You claimed it....own it

No one EVER is supposed to get personal and flaming in the Announcement Forum.. Several members went overboard with rage about several USMB issues and staff. We're not special.. But THIS forum is SUPPOSED to be..

And a couple went WAY too far here with mod staff grudges that are baseless. Playing to the fears of other members.. Not a good look for the USMB community...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back