USMB Moderation Staff Approves 4 New Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two are good choices....one will get eaten alive...and one I've never even heard of until this thread
:cool: Don't forget we've been pre-warned to go easy, even on the
potentially unqualified. Has 10 years of on the job training served the current mods well ?

We're getting so old now that some of us think this a brand new job every day we log in.. Haven't "seen it all" EVER -- when you moderate a message board..

I feel sorry for all the moderators especially when dealing with me...

I am not joking either...

I will bet a dollar Aye, Kat and Flac have not warned the new fresh meat who are the real sharks in this tank... Have you guys?

Anyhoo, Good Luck Winter, MDK and the two other mods and if you get a PM from someone screaming he want to be banned, yeah I promise that is never happening again...

I don't think my job is to ban people. I think my job is to defuse a situation and, if necessary, remove posts that violate the rules. This board has a pretty lenient attitude about allowing people to stay.

Poor Winter... If you only knew... Anyhoo, good luck and have fun...

Eh, life goes on here, with or without drama.

Two are good choices....one will get eaten alive...and one I've never even heard of until this thread
potentially unqualified. Has 10 years of on the job training served the current mods well ?

We're getting so old now that some of us think this a brand new job every day we log in.. Haven't "seen it all" EVER -- when you moderate a message board..

I will bet a dollar Aye, Kat and Flac have not warned the new fresh meat who are the real sharks in this tank... Have you guys?

Anyhoo, Good Luck Winter, MDK and the two other mods and if you get a PM from someone screaming he want to be banned, yeah I promise that is never happening again...

I don't think my job is to ban people. I think my job is to defuse a situation and, if necessary, remove posts that violate the rules. This board has a pretty lenient attitude about allowing people to stay.

Winter, I am just messing with you and the truth is moderating this board will be just fine as long as you have a sense of humor...

So enjoy and remember to ignore my ban requests that I will send you hourly for me...

( Aye is about to slap the living daylights out of me!!! )

Winter, I am just messing with you and the truth is moderating this board will be just fine as long as you have a sense of humor...

So enjoy and remember to ignore my ban requests that I will send you hourly for me...

I think I have a pretty good sense of humor. I know I have a lot of patience. Its all good.

And yeah, I will ignore your ban requests. You are stuck here like the rest of us.

Thread might be swept, then locked, because sometimes our voices are NOT heard.

Maybe BLM is now the fav of owners and they want to make it a blm board.

Speaking of, who chooses mods? The other mods with votes? Or the head honchos and head honcho mods choose? Just curious. Asking for a friend, because that last one you chose....BAD choice in my not so humble opinion. And its not racist on my part. Dude is just an angry guy that happens to have black skin.
You cheer on lots of really angry people, Gracie. He's thoughtful, starts good OP'S, seems reasonable when speaking to reasonable people. I don't see a problem.

1602760102684.png

Only Auburn fans will be banned

Welcome WinterBorn and MDK to Mod Staff.. We're staging them in to give adequate time to ask questions and get their bearings. There's more to this volunteer job than is apparent. In about 2 to 3 weeks we'll be bringing on MeBelle and KatSteve2012 as well..

Play nice with them.. They've done nothing to you yet... :biggrin: We're excited to do this staff expansion.. More hands is always good when there are no set schedules or hours.. There's no downside to having 10 active USMB moderators..

Oh, you must be Liberals stacking the Court like that.

If we were stacking a court -- we'd pick an odd number and look for flamey partisans... :rolleyes:
:pinkygirly:

I'd like to welcome the pommey bastard to God's own Earth, and remind him that we don't like stuck-up sticky-beaks here~ Bruce sketch-Monty Python

Nah, the aubbies can stay. It makes Bama look even better.

Yeah. Tennessee fans too....they need our sympathy so they can stay.
Gator fans however can get stuffed.

Yeah. Tennessee fans too....they need our sympathy so they can stay.
Gator fans however can get stuffed.

My daughter-in-law is a Tennessee alum. I try to be nice.

LSU fans can get stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back