USMB Moderation Staff Approves 4 New Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Welcome WinterBorn and MDK to Mod Staff.. We're staging them in to give adequate time to ask questions and get their bearings. There's more to this volunteer job than is apparent. In about 2 to 3 weeks we'll be bringing on MeBelle and KatSteve2012 as well..

Play nice with them.. They've done nothing to you yet... :biggrin: We're excited to do this staff expansion.. More hands is always good when there are no set schedules or hours.. There's no downside to having 10 active USMB moderators..

Welcome WinterBorn and MDK to Mod Staff.. We're staging them in to give adequate time to ask questions and get their bearings. There's more to this volunteer job than is apparent. In about 2 to 3 weeks we'll be bringing on MeBelle and KatSteve2012 as well..

Play nice with them.. They've done nothing to you yet... :biggrin: We're excited to do this staff expansion.. More hands is always good when there are no set schedules or hours.. There's no downside to having 10 active USMB moderators..

Oh, you must be Liberals stacking the Court like that.

Oh, you must be Liberals stacking the Court like that.

If we were stacking a court -- we'd pick an odd number and look for flamey partisans... :rolleyes:

1602650985803.png

I've been getting a lot more partisan over the last year due to the rioting, looting, and monument destruction to consider being a moderator. The Portland and Denver shooting didn't help.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1602650985874.png
    1602650985874.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
The guy who stands hip-deep in the sewer grabbing all the used condoms out of the water before they go into the filter and jam it is a worse job than being moderator.

View attachment 401355

I've been getting a lot more partisan over the last year due to the rioting, looting, and monument destruction to consider being a moderator. The Portland and Denver shooting didn't help.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Great album. I just received mine from Amazon TODAY!!!! Love David Allan Coe!

Congrats to all new mods and thanks! :TH_WAY~113: :spinner:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back