What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USMB Fidel Castro Lotto

What's gonna happen to Fidel?

  • Physically or mentally incapacitated and unable to rule Ariel Sharon-style.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
I say that if we're going to spend the next few weeks on the edge of our seats waiting to see whether or not Castro kicks the bucket we ought to make it interesting. Everyone votes in the poll about how they think Fidel is going to turn out. Whoever wins gets a rep/hug from the losers.

Let the games begin!!!
 

Annie

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
50,848
Reaction score
4,826
Points
1,790
Mr.Conley said:
I say that if we're going to spend the next few weeks on the edge of our seats waiting to see whether or not Castro kicks the bucket we ought to make it interesting. Everyone votes in the poll about how they think Fidel is going to turn out. Whoever wins gets a rep/hug from the losers.

Let the games begin!!!
Less than a year!
 
OP
M

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
I think he'll survive the operation because Fidel Castro is immortal.
 

007

Charter Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
47,496
Reaction score
18,840
Points
2,250
Location
Podunk, WI
Personally, I could care less what happens to the scumbag. It's the cuban's in Florida that are all excited about the fact that he may die or already be dead.

Maybe if he dies some of those illegal aliens from cuba will go the fuck home.
 
OP
M

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
Pale Rider said:
Personally, I could care less what happens to the scumbag. It's the cuban's in Florida that are all excited about the fact that he may die or already be dead.

Maybe if he dies some of those illegal aliens from cuba will go the fuck home.
But don't you think you should chose at least one option? You might get a free hug...
 

Bonnie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
670
Points
48
Location
Wherever
I would say another year give or take....

Where's my hug????
 

007

Charter Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
47,496
Reaction score
18,840
Points
2,250
Location
Podunk, WI
Mr.Conley said:
But don't you think you should chose at least one option? You might get a free hug...

No... fag.
 
OP
M

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
Pale Rider said:
No... fag.
Didn't mean anything by it. Just trying to be friendly.
 

Bonnie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
670
Points
48
Location
Wherever
fuzzykitten99 said:
i think he's like a cockroach...damn near impossible to kill, and will be here long after the dust settles from WWIII...

They might even have him stuffed and propped up in a chair. :)
 

Bonnie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
670
Points
48
Location
Wherever
fuzzykitten99 said:
there's a new movie story..."Weekend at Castro's"

Yeah:laugh: they could put him a polyester leisure suit and have him wave at his "admirerers" along the cavalcade.
 

Mr. P

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
11,329
Reaction score
622
Points
48
Location
South of the Mason Dixon
I choose his brother. Whether he dies or not, they ainÂ’t letting go of the power.
It will be interesting.
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,795
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
Mr. P said:
I choose his brother. Whether he dies or not, they ainÂ’t letting go of the power.
It will be interesting.

I think he's gonna croak.
 

KarlMarx

Senior Member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
3,231
Reaction score
492
Points
48
Location
...
Regime change in Cuba will probably help stanch the flow of drugs coming up from South America. Castro gets a cut of every drug shipment coming up from Columbia in exchange for helping them ship it.
 

-Cp

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
2,911
Reaction score
360
Points
48
Location
Earth
Bonnie said:
I would say another year give or take....

Where's my hug????


I'd hug ya bonnie - but alas, we have about 2700 miles between us.. :(
 

007

Charter Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
47,496
Reaction score
18,840
Points
2,250
Location
Podunk, WI
Mr.Conley said:
Didn't mean anything by it. Just trying to be friendly.

Alright... I can be friendly.
 

007

Charter Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
47,496
Reaction score
18,840
Points
2,250
Location
Podunk, WI
Bonnie said:
Yeah:laugh: they could put him a polyester leisure suit and have him wave at his "admirerers" along the cavalcade.

And have somebody cap him in the skull like they did JFK. :firing:
 

red states rule

Senior Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
16,011
Reaction score
573
Points
48
Pale Rider said:
Personally, I could care less what happens to the scumbag. It's the cuban's in Florida that are all excited about the fact that he may die or already be dead.

Maybe if he dies some of those illegal aliens from cuba will go the fuck home.


The liberals will be so sad when Castro dies.

Will Pres Peanut Carter head up the delagation of libs going to his funeral?
 

5stringJeff

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
9,990
Reaction score
543
Points
48
Location
Puyallup, WA
I'd like to see him disabled so he can live a few months in excruciating pain.
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top