What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Fidel....GET WELL SOON.

Emmett

Active Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
557
Reaction score
101
Points
28
Location
Murrayville, Ga
Dear Fidel,

I was crushed to see that you weren't feeling well and are in the hospital. I sure hope you get to feeling chipper soon because all the cable channels, news services and TV stations in America are wasting precious time on your sorry ass. I don't know why they want to mention you every five minutes but for some reason, they do!

Keep an eye open now, while you are laying up in that hospital someone may try to bump your ass off. Watch what you eat and drink, oh I'm sorry, that's right...you can't actually EAT anything, can you? Those holes in youe intestines are probably leaking crap into your body as we speak. Your probably dying a very slow, slloooooww, sllllllllllllooooooooooooooow, death...huh?

As for all those disrespectful exiles in Miami, what do they know? Hell all you did was seperate them from their families, kill their relatives (well, you did just imprison some) and keep them captive against their will.

Just think as you are drawing your last breath you can think of how happy you have finally made your people by ceasing to exist.

Toodledoo!

Your Pal,


Emmett
 

Bonnie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
670
Points
48
Location
Wherever
Does anyone know why Cubans in Miami were celebrating this news? Maybe they are hoping he dies in the hospital??
Sounds like his brother is just as vile??:huh:
 
OP
E

Emmett

Active Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
557
Reaction score
101
Points
28
Location
Murrayville, Ga
Bonnie said:
Does anyone know why Cubans in Miami were celebrating this news? Maybe they are hoping he dies in the hospital??
Sounds like his brother is just as vile??:huh:

He is Bonnie! The good thing is that he is 75. He has probably ate most of his meals at the same table with Fidel so with a little luck he won't be around long. The good news is that Fidel has never really shaped a predecesor because he was too uncomfortable with his ego to think that anyone else may have a say so than him.

When those asses die it will be wide open. Influences from all over the world will play out I'm sure but in the end I think Cuba will end up a US Territory by about 2020. That will piss off Chavez so bad. We'll end up doing his sorry butt soon I think. Hell, Pat Robertson was right, he needs to go!
 

Bonnie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
670
Points
48
Location
Wherever
Emmett said:
He is Bonnie! The good thing is that he is 75. He has probably ate most of his meals at the same table with Fidel so with a little luck he won't be around long. The good news is that Fidel has never really shaped a predecesor because he was too uncomfortable with his ego to think that anyone else may have a say so than him.

When those asses die it will be wide open. Influences from all over the world will play out I'm sure but in the end I think Cuba will end up a US Territory by about 2020. That will piss off Chavez so bad. We'll end up doing his sorry butt soon I think. Hell, Pat Robertson was right, he needs to go!

lol sounds like a plan:dance:
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,795
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
Bonnie said:
lol sounds like a plan:dance:

I wonder if Cuba is going to Miami or Miami will go back to Cuba ?
 

Bonnie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
9,476
Reaction score
670
Points
48
Location
Wherever
dilloduck said:
I wonder if Cuba is going to Miami or Miami will go back to Cuba ?

Maybe Miami will morph with Cuba?
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,795
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
Bonnie said:
Maybe Miami will morph with Cuba?

A big bridge maybe ????:cof:
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top