USMB Fidel Castro Lotto

What's gonna happen to Fidel?

• Physically or mentally incapacitated and unable to rule Ariel Sharon-style.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Conley

Jan 20, 2006
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
I say that if we're going to spend the next few weeks on the edge of our seats waiting to see whether or not Castro kicks the bucket we ought to make it interesting. Everyone votes in the poll about how they think Fidel is going to turn out. Whoever wins gets a rep/hug from the losers.

Let the games begin!!!

Mr.Conley said:
I say that if we're going to spend the next few weeks on the edge of our seats waiting to see whether or not Castro kicks the bucket we ought to make it interesting. Everyone votes in the poll about how they think Fidel is going to turn out. Whoever wins gets a rep/hug from the losers.

Let the games begin!!!
Less than a year!

Personally, I could care less what happens to the scumbag. It's the cuban's in Florida that are all excited about the fact that he may die or already be dead.

Maybe if he dies some of those illegal aliens from cuba will go the fuck home.

Pale Rider said:
Personally, I could care less what happens to the scumbag. It's the cuban's in Florida that are all excited about the fact that he may die or already be dead.

But don't you think you should chose at least one option? You might get a free hug...

fuzzykitten99 said:
i think he's like a cockroach...damn near impossible to kill, and will be here long after the dust settles from WWIII...

They might even have him stuffed and propped up in a chair. :)

fuzzykitten99 said:
there's a new movie story..."Weekend at Castro's"

Yeah:laugh: they could put him a polyester leisure suit and have him wave at his "admirerers" along the cavalcade.

Regime change in Cuba will probably help stanch the flow of drugs coming up from South America. Castro gets a cut of every drug shipment coming up from Columbia in exchange for helping them ship it.

Bonnie said:
I would say another year give or take....

Where's my hug????

I'd hug ya bonnie - but alas, we have about 2700 miles between us.. :(

Bonnie said:
Yeah:laugh: they could put him a polyester leisure suit and have him wave at his "admirerers" along the cavalcade.

And have somebody cap him in the skull like they did JFK. :firing:

Pale Rider said:

The liberals will be so sad when Castro dies.

Will Pres Peanut Carter head up the delagation of libs going to his funeral?

New Topics

Forum List

Back