The 2020 Election: Is Common Sense Making a Comeback?

Who gets your vote in 2020?

• Any Democrat candidate who wins the nomination

• A Democrat if he/she is a common sense candidate

• President Trump the Republican

• President Trump who has earned a second term

• President Trump the common sense candidate

• Any Republican who wins the nomination

• Any Republican who is a common sense candidate

• Somebody else

• I won't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
/—-/ The only joke is Obozo saying we can’t drill our way to oil independence. We did it anyway

Yes, and President Obama, H Clinton, and even RINOS are also all on the record that America's manufacturing base is gone and won't come back. We did lessen energy dependence during the Obama Administration, but it has to be galling to them that we achieved energy independence under President Trump. And that the bleeding of manufacturing jobs has mostly stopped and we are actually gaining manufacturing jobs again.

Turning around the coal industry is tougher because of so much previous transitioning out of coal energy, but the bleeding has stopped there too and coal jobs have modestly increased. More businesses are returning to the USA than are leaving now because of President Trump's business friendly policies and a tax code that encourages them to use their operating and venture capital here instead of overseas.

These are all positive metrics for America and Americans. And Trump haters hate it because they hate him so much they want the news to be all doom and gloom to make President Trump look bad. But then these are the same people who actually resent or disparage America, some even loathe it, and a Make America Great Again or Keep America Great concept is repugnant to them.

Obama didn't do all bad things and it is wrong of his opposition to characterize his administration as worse than it was. All of Hillary's proposals weren't terrible and it is wrong of her opposition to criticize her where it isn't warranted.

But the fact is, Obama was not a good friend to America. I honestly believe he was among those who thought other countries far superior in many ways as he rarely said good things about his country but more often apologized for it and put it down. Obama's policies included good and bad but also produced a lackluster, stagnant economy that benefited mostly the rich. And Hillary's platform included no vision or ideas to do anything any differently.

Under President Trump there is consumer and business confidence that we haven't seen for a very long time. Unemployment went down under Obama but so did labor participation. President Trump has continued to lower unemployment, and his policies have also lowered unemployment among blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, youth, the hard core unemployed to historic levels while wages and benefits have significantly improved for many. Last month the labor participation rate ticked up despite record numbers of baby boomers who are now retiring. I am seeing a lot of long vacant commercial buildings filling up again.

By almost every metric, President Trump's score card looks a lot better than President Obama's.

That’s just a pile of cow dung.

1. Did Trump brought his products back to be made in US? That makes him what? A totally HYPOCRITE.

2. Coal industry is a dying industry that your sleaze bag trying to salvage for the sake of his buddies. Every one is trying to switch reusable energy. To produce clean air. The whole world is switching to that direction. Trump is going back wards.
3. Trump has nothing to do with with the current booming economy. It’s Obama’s economy. It happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before
By Tim FernholzDecember 1, 2017

We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency. The organization, Good Jobs Nation, funded by unions and faith groups, wants the White House to hold these contractors accountable.

Is President Donald Trump losing his fight to save coal? Third major company since May files for bankruptcy

KRISTIN LAM | USA TODAY | 8:20 pm EDT July 4, 2019

Nearly 2,000 miners across four states may lose their jobs after yet another major coal company filed for bankruptcy this week – the third since May and fourth since last October.

1. Coal jobs are still up under President Trump. Hillary Clinton lost the West Virginia vote when she proudly bragged that they would be closing down a lot of coal mines. So think it would have been any better under her?

2. More jobs are coming back to the USA than are leaving. I think it probably would have been very different with Hillary as President.

3. I enjoy having a President that gives me things to cheer about. I feel sorry for those who see only doom and gloom because that is what they are told to do.

1. Once again. Trump lied to coal industry people just to get their votes. He knows whatever he does coal industries will die. Because of reusable energy and cheap natural gas products that are easier, cheaper, cleaner to extract and process. Most are coming from Permian Basin.
And it doesn’t matter who is the president the coal industry will go on as it existed till it die by itself. Hillary did not say stop producing coal. No one will say stop producing coal. That is the reality. Not the lying bull crap that you and Trump trying to twist and lie to people.

2. NO and NO. Business owners like me will make decisions what is good for the business. It doesn’t matter who is the POTUS. That is the reality. I’m in the medical instruments business. My consumables are made in China and Europe. My answering service and dispatch after hours is in Makati, Philippines.
The same like Trump. His products are made in China, Bangladesh and Mexico.
So why is he not brought his products to be made in here in US? That makes him what a total HYPOCRITE. Right?

3. Good for you. Items 1 and 2 I mentioned above alone makes me puke.

1. No he didn't.

2. Business owners like me closed up shop or scaled back due to the anti-business and destructive policies of the Obama Administration. Not because our business's failed, but it was too risky to keep our operating capital vulnerable. There were a lot of us. Those who survived and got back in the game are liking Trump policies a lot.

3. Too bad that more instead of less coal jobs and that more jobs are coming back into the USA than are leaving makes you puke. That's really really sad.

1. Yes he did loud and clear. You are in denial.

2. You are lying. Show me evidence.

3. Dude did you read my post or you just stared at it? The problem is you are trying to give your messiah too much credit that he doesn’t deserve. Jobs are still leaving this country at record numbers. Like the Carrier company in Indianapolis that Trump trying to save and gave them money just to stay in US. At the end Carrier still moved to Mexico.

Coal industry will die by itself either you or me like it or not. That’s a fact. So please stop lying.

I posted and asked several times all over.......
1. What regulations that Trump abolished that helped the economy?

2. What did he do that helped the booming economy?

But not a single Trump supporters can give me an honest answer.
/——-/ Get your Google fixed so you can do your own research. Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations
...federal agencies delayed 282 regulations going through the rule making process and halted rulemaking for another 109 regulations. OMB also reports a 50 percent drop in “economically significant” regulations — rules costing $100 million or more.

This is so funny ( from your post above) ... ...... federal agencies delayed 282 regulations going through the rule making process blah blah blah.

What a pile of cow dung.

Those regulations existed during Obama years. So why is the economy is already ( recovery from recession) very good in 2015 and 2016? Especially in 2016. Can you explain that?

All I know Trump dismantling Obama’s regulations just for the hell of doing something to show he is doing something. Those regulations created was mean for something. Like Obama prohibits mentally retarded people purchase guns. Trump dismantled that because he is NRA lap dog.

Like Michele Obama’s food programs at public school lunches. Less salt because of childhood obesity. Trump dismantled that. What the hell?

Yeah, imagine school dieticians and cafeteria personnel deciding what kids will eat and that will get them through the day so that they can learn, instead of a first lady who doesn't have any training in that field dictating what the cafeterias must serve. The cafeterias serve most kids five meals of the 21 meals most kids eat every week. When more than half that food winds up in the waste bins, the kids are not fueled to stay awake, pay attention, think and learn and a lot of money is wasted. The President think kids do better when they get enough of good food they will actually eat.

25689EE300000578-2943301-image-m-94_1423261063273.jpg

2358F78B00000578-2843534-Healthy_eating_Students_at_a_Wisconsin_high_school_posted_pics_a-13_1416541935884.jpg

students-are-tweeting-awful-photos-of-school-lunches-to-blame-michelle-obama-for-new-healthier-meals.jpg

But Michelle only dictated to what your kids in the public schools would be allowed to have. At her daughters' elite private school it was much different:
Obama Girls Enjoy 'Best School Lunch in America;' Public Schoolers Lament 'Let's Move' Meals

/—-/ The only joke is Obozo saying we can’t drill our way to oil independence. We did it anyway

Yes, and President Obama, H Clinton, and even RINOS are also all on the record that America's manufacturing base is gone and won't come back. We did lessen energy dependence during the Obama Administration, but it has to be galling to them that we achieved energy independence under President Trump. And that the bleeding of manufacturing jobs has mostly stopped and we are actually gaining manufacturing jobs again.

Turning around the coal industry is tougher because of so much previous transitioning out of coal energy, but the bleeding has stopped there too and coal jobs have modestly increased. More businesses are returning to the USA than are leaving now because of President Trump's business friendly policies and a tax code that encourages them to use their operating and venture capital here instead of overseas.

These are all positive metrics for America and Americans. And Trump haters hate it because they hate him so much they want the news to be all doom and gloom to make President Trump look bad. But then these are the same people who actually resent or disparage America, some even loathe it, and a Make America Great Again or Keep America Great concept is repugnant to them.

Obama didn't do all bad things and it is wrong of his opposition to characterize his administration as worse than it was. All of Hillary's proposals weren't terrible and it is wrong of her opposition to criticize her where it isn't warranted.

But the fact is, Obama was not a good friend to America. I honestly believe he was among those who thought other countries far superior in many ways as he rarely said good things about his country but more often apologized for it and put it down. Obama's policies included good and bad but also produced a lackluster, stagnant economy that benefited mostly the rich. And Hillary's platform included no vision or ideas to do anything any differently.

Under President Trump there is consumer and business confidence that we haven't seen for a very long time. Unemployment went down under Obama but so did labor participation. President Trump has continued to lower unemployment, and his policies have also lowered unemployment among blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, youth, the hard core unemployed to historic levels while wages and benefits have significantly improved for many. Last month the labor participation rate ticked up despite record numbers of baby boomers who are now retiring. I am seeing a lot of long vacant commercial buildings filling up again.

By almost every metric, President Trump's score card looks a lot better than President Obama's.

1. Did Trump brought his products back to be made in US? That makes him what? A totally HYPOCRITE.

2. Coal industry is a dying industry that your sleaze bag trying to salvage for the sake of his buddies. Every one is trying to switch reusable energy. To produce clean air. The whole world is switching to that direction. Trump is going back wards.
3. Trump has nothing to do with with the current booming economy. It’s Obama’s economy. It happened to be at the right place at the right time.

We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency. The organization, Good Jobs Nation, funded by unions and faith groups, wants the White House to hold these contractors accountable.

Is President Donald Trump losing his fight to save coal? Third major company since May files for bankruptcy

Nearly 2,000 miners across four states may lose their jobs after yet another major coal company filed for bankruptcy this week – the third since May and fourth since last October.

1. Coal jobs are still up under President Trump. Hillary Clinton lost the West Virginia vote when she proudly bragged that they would be closing down a lot of coal mines. So think it would have been any better under her?

2. More jobs are coming back to the USA than are leaving. I think it probably would have been very different with Hillary as President.

3. I enjoy having a President that gives me things to cheer about. I feel sorry for those who see only doom and gloom because that is what they are told to do.

1. Once again. Trump lied to coal industry people just to get their votes. He knows whatever he does coal industries will die. Because of reusable energy and cheap natural gas products that are easier, cheaper, cleaner to extract and process. Most are coming from Permian Basin.
And it doesn’t matter who is the president the coal industry will go on as it existed till it die by itself. Hillary did not say stop producing coal. No one will say stop producing coal. That is the reality. Not the lying bull crap that you and Trump trying to twist and lie to people.

2. NO and NO. Business owners like me will make decisions what is good for the business. It doesn’t matter who is the POTUS. That is the reality. I’m in the medical instruments business. My consumables are made in China and Europe. My answering service and dispatch after hours is in Makati, Philippines.
So why is he not brought his products to be made in here in US? That makes him what a total HYPOCRITE. Right?

1. No he didn't.

How in the world you can say ...... He didn’t?

It doesn’t matter how and what Trump is doing............... Coal industry business are filing bankruptcies as we speak. And still lying to them giving them false hope. Just pure lie.

Coal industry is dying at the same time reusable energies and natural gas business is booming big time. Trump is so backwards trying to reverse that.
China and other countries are moving full scale war out of coal and move to reusable energy and natural gas. Trump a moron is going backwards.

1. No he didn't.

2. Business owners like me closed up shop or scaled back due to the anti-business and destructive policies of the Obama Administration. Not because our business's failed, but it was too risky to keep our operating capital vulnerable. There were a lot of us. Those who survived and got back in the game are liking Trump policies a lot.

3. Too bad that more instead of less coal jobs and that more jobs are coming back into the USA than are leaving makes you puke. That's really really sad.

3. Dude did you read my post or you just stared at it? The problem is you are trying to give your messiah too much credit that he doesn’t deserve. Jobs are still leaving this country at record numbers. Like the Carrier company in Indianapolis that Trump trying to save and gave them money just to stay in US. At the end Carrier still moved to Mexico.

Coal industry will die by itself either you or me like it or not. That’s a fact. So please stop lying.

Could I suggest some good books on anger management? Faux outrage? Whatever sort of OCD combined with TDS that blinds people to the inconsistency and incongruity of their postings? Obviously facts and common sense metrics of economics and social dynamics aren't working for you.

The President has been doing a commendable job and is earning his second term. I really feel for the leftists who are in total anguish and denial, not to mention in despair and anguish, about that, but oh well. Life goes on.

/——-/ Get your Google fixed so you can do your own research. Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations
...federal agencies delayed 282 regulations going through the rule making process and halted rulemaking for another 109 regulations. OMB also reports a 50 percent drop in “economically significant” regulations — rules costing $100 million or more.

This is so funny ( from your post above) ... ...... federal agencies delayed 282 regulations going through the rule making process blah blah blah.

What a pile of cow dung.

Those regulations existed during Obama years. So why is the economy is already ( recovery from recession) very good in 2015 and 2016? Especially in 2016. Can you explain that?

All I know Trump dismantling Obama’s regulations just for the hell of doing something to show he is doing something. Those regulations created was mean for something. Like Obama prohibits mentally retarded people purchase guns. Trump dismantled that because he is NRA lap dog.

Like Michele Obama’s food programs at public school lunches. Less salt because of childhood obesity. Trump dismantled that. What the hell?

Yeah, imagine school dieticians and cafeteria personnel deciding what kids will eat and that will get them through the day so that they can learn, instead of a first lady who doesn't have any training in that field dictating what the cafeterias must serve. The cafeterias serve most kids five meals of the 21 meals most kids eat every week. When more than half that food winds up in the waste bins, the kids are not fueled to stay awake, pay attention, think and learn and a lot of money is wasted. The President think kids do better when they get enough of good food they will actually eat.

2358F78B00000578-2843534-Healthy_eating_Students_at_a_Wisconsin_high_school_posted_pics_a-13_1416541935884.jpg

students-are-tweeting-awful-photos-of-school-lunches-to-blame-michelle-obama-for-new-healthier-meals.jpg

But Michelle only dictated to what your kids in the public schools would be allowed to have. At her daughters' elite private school it was much different:
Obama Girls Enjoy 'Best School Lunch in America;' Public Schoolers Lament 'Let's Move' Meals

This is exactly what I’m saying.

I trained my kids to eat less salt. You don’t need to be a dietitian.
Responsible mothers like their kids to be healthy not obese children. Look at the obesities problem in this country right now. This is a big problem. And start the discipline at early age.
Not politics.

What a pile of cow dung.

Responsible mothers like their kids to be healthy not obese children. Look at the obesities problem in this country right now. This is a big problem. And start the discipline at early age.
Not politics.

Maybe those meals up there look good to you. They don't to me. I wouldn't eat them. Neither would my kids or any of their friends I am pretty sure.

I, however, cook for heart patients, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans, people who won't eat pork, people who won't eat poultry, people who won't eat fish or seafood, cheese lovers, cheese haters, the gluten intolerant, the low fodmap, the super finicky, and people who are allergic to almost everything. Meals at our house are practically science projects, but I manage to put appealing meals on the table that offer good food for everybody. I don't want anybody dictating to me what I am and am not allowed to serve my dinner guests. For somebody self taught in the world of nutrition, I think I do okay. I think a school dietician who is trained in that field probably also does okay.

And I don't want anybody in Washington DC dictating what I or anybody else is allowed to serve my kids as long as it is wholesome food.

If you think the school cafeteria is not serving food you want your kids to eat, I'm pretty sure President Trump would approve of your packing your kids a lunch. Otherwise, I am all for the cafeteria serving appealing, good tasting food that the kids will eat and that will prepare them for their afternoon classes.

And sadly, again I see so little common sense coming from the dictates and mantras of the dedicated left.

Last edited:

1. No he didn't.

Could I suggest some good books on anger management? Faux outrage? Whatever sort of OCD combined with TDS that blinds people to the inconsistency and incongruity of their postings? Obviously facts and common sense metrics of economics and social dynamics aren't working for you.

The President has been doing a commendable job and is earning his second term. I really feel for the leftists who are in total anguish and denial, not to mention in despair and anguish, about that, but oh well. Life goes on.

No I’m not angry at all.

I’m just responding how ignorant you are in reality. Trying to give your fake messiah too much credits he doesn’t deserve.

Give me an example where I’m in denial. All my post are based on facts and reality. I do not lie and post false like you.

Like this stupid coal crap. Trump knew all along coal is dying whether he, you or me like it or not. Even in China coal is dying. Then he went and promised them he will revive the coal industries by lowering emissions here and there polluting the atmosphere.

In order to revive the coal industries you have to kill the natural gas business and reusable energy like solar power business. So how the hell can you save the coal industries? That’s the reality and facts. No bull shit.

What a pile of cow dung.

Not politics.

Maybe those meals up there look good to you. They don't to me. I wouldn't eat them. Neither would my kids or any of their friends I am pretty sure.

I, however, cook for heart patients, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans, people who won't eat pork, people who won't eat poultry, cheese lovers, cheese haters, the gluten intolerant, the super finicky, and people who are allergic to almost everything. And I manage to put appealing meals on the table that offer good food for everybody. I don't want anybody dictating to me what I am and am not allowed to serve my dinner guests. For somebody self taught in the world of nutrition, I think I do okay. I think a school dietician who is trained in that field probably also does okay.

And I don't want anybody in Washington DC dictating what I or anybody else is allowed to serve my kids as long as it is wholesome food.

If you think the school cafeteria is not serving food you want your kids to eat, I'm pretty sure President Trump would approve of your packing your kids a lunch. Otherwise, I am all for the cafeteria serving appealing, good tasting food that the kids will eat and that will prepare them for their afternoon classes.

And sadly, again I see so little common sense coming from the dictates and mantras of the dedicated left.

Nah! You are a loss soul some where.

1. No he didn't.

No I’m not angry at all.

I’m just responding how ignorant you are in reality. Trying to give your fake messiah too much credits he doesn’t deserve.

Give me an example where I’m in denial. All my post are based on facts and reality. I do not lie and post false like you.

Like this stupid coal crap. Trump knew all along coal is dying whether he, you or me like it or not. Even in China coal is dying. Then he went and promised them he will revive the coal industries by lowering emissions here and there polluting the atmosphere.

In order to revive the coal industries you have to kill the natural gas business and reusable energy like solar power business. So how the hell can you save the coal industries? That’s the reality and facts. No bull shit.
/—-/ How stupid. You don’t need to kill off anything. Get the Gubmint out of the way and let the free market decide which prevails in spite of your political agenda. And yes there are plenty of examples to prove it.

Reposting this one more time as it sort of got lost in the troll storm. Nobody wants to take on this question involving common sense?

When we are considering common sense, let's focus on one single concept at a time. This time let's focus on. . .
What is more profitable for Americans as a whole?

A. A person working for and meriting a paycheck and thereby increasing his/her wealth along with that of his/her employer?

B. Taking resources from one person in order to provide another with a government check?

Which choice most increases the economy?
Which choice requires the least involuntary contributions from others?
Which choice costs the taxpayers the most in bureaucracy?
Which choice is more likely to produce a sense of self worth, responsibility, accountability, pride of accomplishment?
Which choice more likely narrows the wealth inequality gap?
Which choice empowers people more?
Which choice empowers government more?

And once common sense is applied, which candidate makes the most sense in 2020? President Trump? or whomever among the current field of candidates the Democrats nominate?

1. No he didn't.

No I’m not angry at all.

/—-/ How stupid. You don’t need to kill off anything. Get the Gubmint out of the way and let the free market decide which prevails in spite of your political agenda. And yes there are plenty of examples to prove it.

You don’t know shit dude. What free market you are babbling that you don’t know? What market do you know anyway?
What do you want me prove? Tell me.

I asked you several questions. You have not answered a single one of them dude.

Reposting this one more time as it sort of got lost in the troll storm. Nobody wants to take on this question involving common sense?

When we are considering common sense, let's focus on one single concept at a time. This time let's focus on. . .

A. A person working for and meriting a paycheck and thereby increasing his/her wealth along with that of his/her employer?

B. Taking resources from one person in order to provide another with a government check?

Which choice is more likely to produce a sense of self worth, responsibility, accountability, pride of accomplishment?

And once common sense is applied, which candidate makes the most sense in 2020? President Trump? or whomever among the current field of candidates the Democrats nominate?

If you are trying to give Trump credits of the booming economy. That is just another pile of cow dung.

Trump has nothing repeat NOTHING to do with the current booming economy.

It’s Obama’s economy and regulations.
Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good without the investments before 2015? The economy is already booming in 2015 especially in 2016.
I asked this question REPEATEDLY but none of you snowflakes can answer this simple question.

If you are trying to give Trump credits of the booming economy. That is just another pile of cow dung.

Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good without the investments before 2015? The economy is already booming in 2015 especially in 2016.
I asked this question REPEATEDLY but none of you snowflakes can answer this simple question.

Is there the teeniest possiblity--maybe just a tiny shred of hope--that you could actually respond to what was posted instead of just repeating the same assigned talking points garbage? Or is your intent to derail the thread?

Is there the teeniest possiblity--maybe just a tiny shred of hope--that you could actually respond to what was posted instead of just repeating the same assigned talking points garbage? Or is your intent to derail the thread?

Just maybe you can refine a little bit how you promote a corrupted leader. I will.

I don’t or never intended to derail your thread..........

I did not post any garbage. All my post are based from pure facts and reality. Sadly you can’t take it. You post several lies promoting a pathological liar and hypocrite leader. That’s a fact. Sadly.

1. No he didn't.

No I’m not angry at all.

You don’t know shit dude. What free market you are babbling that you don’t know? What market do you know anyway?
What do you want me prove? Tell me.

I asked you several questions. You have not answered a single one of them dude.
/——/ The Free market that determines which product will prevail. PC vs MAC, SUVs vs sedans, digital vs analog, cell phones vs pay phones, Amazon vs Brick and mortar, air travel vs rail vs steam ship, in early cars gas vs electric vs steam, email and text vs snail mail... the list is endless. Now get the Gubmint and your political agenda out of the way and let the free market decide which energy supply prevails.

/——-/ Obozo had QE to boost the market. Trump has had 7 rate increases yet the market breaks new records almost every week. Trump is slashing regulations at record speed. Obozo said 1.5% GDP is the new norm. This is Trumps economic boom,

So we have a choice do we not? Judge a person by personal traits we demand and specify and reject that person if he/she does not conform to our demands? Who among us would qualify for anything using that criteria?

Needless to say, you don't see any Democrats using the "Who among us is not human scum?" line. That's a purely Republican thing. Democrats just choose not to be human scum, so they don't need to use the line.

So we have a choice do we not? Judge a person by personal traits we demand and specify and reject that person if he/she does not conform to our demands? Who among us would qualify for anything using that criteria?

Needless to say, you don't see any Democrats using the "Who among us is not human scum?" line. That's a purely Republican thing. Democrats just choose not to be human scum, so they don't need to use the line.

And from what hate site did you copy that line? I bet you can't cite a credible source for it or put it into any kind of context.

You don't see Republicans demonizing and slandering the hard working people of ICE and the Border Patrol or accusing them of abusing, mistreating or creating terrible conditions and even wrongful death of illegals held in 'concentration camps' which is utterly ridiculous and there is no truth to it.

You don't see Republicans screaming RACISM if they can't come up with anything else to use to attack somebody.

You don't see Republicans harassing and physically attacking and driving conservatives out of restaurants or theaters and encouraging everybody to do that.

You don't see Republicans sniping at police officers from roof tops or marching in the street chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon!"

You don't see Republicans refusing to condemn violence committed and/or encouraged by activists and militant groups.

You don't see Republican organizing to silence or prevent the presence of somebody from expressing their opinions on college campuses or providing safe spaces so college students don't have to see or hear anything other than what they want to see or hear. (Republicans still believe education includes critical thinking about all ideas and concepts and understanding why one is superior to another rather than indoctrinating students in one point of view only.)

I could go on and on and on and on and on. . . . .

Last edited:

7101vdAU4GL._SX355_.jpg

Forum List

Back